Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-03-2016, 01:01 AM
Elite Fan

No problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fractured moonlight (View Post)
Amyღ - Yeah if you're going to catch up the best thing to do is watch S4 and then stop. Or maybe after that only watch Slabtown and nothing else from S5. Slabtown was a good episode that promised so much more so it was ruined with what ended up happening. But if you only watch Slabtown after S4 and nothing else in S5 it can still be a good episode.

And what Kay said. They were never an official couple but it was definitely going there until things turned to ****.

Kay - I would be more interested in their pov than TF right now.
Slabtown is definitely great but yeah, it's a little bit tainted because looking at the bigger picture I'm still not sure what the point was other than abusing Beth. Emily was fantastic though.

I think it could be a lot more interesting too. I mean how many times can someone be kidnapped or separated from the group?

Wow. Didn't realize we were at 300. Titles. Umm, how about: "Emily, just looking into her eyes in that last shot, it was really nice, Norman was really proud." - Greg Nicotero. That's about their scene in 30 Days Without An Accident. Or a random quote: We were together. I forget the rest.
Old 07-03-2016, 11:57 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I tried that first one but it was too long. So picked a quote.

http://www.fanforum.com/f402/apocaly.../#post86672017