Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-08-2022, 09:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Josh Hutcherson- Moderator Opening Announcement - Possible Closure

Hi everyone!

We currently have two open moderator positions on this message board. If you become a moderator here, you'll be joining a great community who'll provide you a support network and add to the fun of being a moderator. If you'd like to apply for this position and if you have any questions about the requirements, please go to the Moderator Application Process - How to Apply & Questions Answered thread and follow the instructions to apply to be a moderator on this board.

Please note that the deadline to get applications in is 6:00 PM GMT on Sep 22nd. If you don't receive a confirmation Private Message within 24 hours after you have emailed your application, please send a Private Message to Jackie.

Please note the following: If no qualified candidates apply to moderate this board, it will be closed. Every board here needs permanent moderators, and we can't have Moderator Support Team Members moderating any board indefinitely. Therefore, if no qualified candidates apply to moderate this board by the application deadline date, a closure notice will be posted on the board the Sunday following the application deadline date, and the board will be closed one week from when the closure notice is posted.

If the people that post on this board want it to remain here, then someone needs to step up and apply to moderate it.

Thank you, and good luck to everyone who applies!

Moderator Opening Announcements will be closed and unstuck by a Moderator Manager.]
Old 09-08-2022, 10:22 PM
Moderator Manager

Best of luck to those applying!

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 09-09-2022, 08:41 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Good luck to everyone.
Old 09-09-2022, 05:48 PM
Moderator Support Team

Good luck everyone!

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 09-11-2022, 04:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Awwe hate to see this board go.

RAY, I MISS YOU!
Old 09-12-2022, 02:37 PM
Communications Team Manager
Graphics Team

Moderator of ...
Communications Team

Cece Miss you too!

JOIN our Communications Team.
| ray
Old 09-12-2022, 02:39 PM
Communications Team Manager
Graphics Team

Moderator of ...
Communications Team

Thanks for starting this Lina.

Unfortunately, this has been a while coming. My presence on the board has become less and less in the past months (and started pretty much since Covid). I've had a lot of changes in RL, on the job front, on the family front and pretty much life in general. I've tried to keep up but I'm completely drained of both time and energy every night when I usually had my rounds. The board struggled for a while because of it, and the LPC lists being suspended helped a lot in being able to keep the board despite it. Having Dave around then became a huge help (so thank you for that!) and I enjoyed posting with you. And as always Lindsay helping out lately too

But in the end, the board needs more from me which I haven't been able to give, and seems I won't be able to anymore so that drove the decision of my stepping down to become final. I would love for the board to stay open but I know I won't be able to be a part of it as much as needed anymore.

JOIN our Communications Team.
| ray
Old 09-12-2022, 07:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Understandable Ray, life comes first always.

I wouldn't mind stepping up if there is interest in keeping it open. We had so many boards close, and we all know it is not easy getting a new board started here now or from scratch.

I was looking at all the Archived celeb boards and I am still sad about Matthew Daddario and Dylan O'Brien.
Old 09-14-2022, 05:55 PM
Moderator Support Team

Wow, I didn't know that, but very understanding since you have to put yourself sincei remember that you was mod this board so long.. But sad to know that..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy