Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-08-2018, 01:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

what do you mean dyed her hair? kids hair change colors all the time. i was bleach blonde as a kid and now my hair is an ash brown lol. it started getting darker around age 10

i thought it was a perfect send off for rick. i am so glad he didnt die.

when they said to judith "is that yours?" and she picked up the hat, i was hoping she was going to say "it was my dads." and that was it. not say her name. i think it would have been more impactful in a subtle way.

I do agree about the Negan part of the article though, that felt super out of character to have him break down like that.
Old 11-08-2018, 12:18 PM
Elite Fan

^That scene was lackluster, Maggie should have killed him.
Old 11-08-2018, 03:26 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesophia (View Post)
^That scene was lackluster, Maggie should have killed him.
Maggie should have. I mean she's been planning exactly what she would do to him for a long time now, and then not to go through it because he was crying and begging for hi to bash his head in. o_O? It's better to take him out rather than leave the monster in the basement alive and have the tiniest sliver of hope that he could regain his freedom, rebuild his little empire, and rain destruction down upon all his enemies.

Though, to play Devil's Advocate, leaving him alive, in a cell all alone is crueler than killing him. Death is easier. No one around to morn his passing, and Negan wouldn't know the difference anyhow. By leaving him in the cell, she's condemning him to isolation, denying him the release of death and the thin hope of being reunited with his wife.

which is all total crap. The character is dangerous and the moment he gets a taste of freedom he is going to go right back to his old ways and make a mess of everything. A Negan redemption sub storyline is a waste of time. I'm still all for him being taken out by any means.
Old 11-08-2018, 04:54 PM
Elite Fan

Lol Ricks last scene and out of every song in the world they decided to use Space Junk, yes it was from the pilot but it was rather unfortunate

I can't wait for the Whisperer tease next week

Last edited by Ropetuned; 11-08-2018 at 05:03 PM
Old 11-08-2018, 10:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Btw, how stupid was she just going into the cell? Negan is a huge guy and could have easily just taken her out. Not sure what she was thinking there.

I like that they chose a song from the pilot.
Old 11-09-2018, 07:58 AM
Elite Fan

I don't know either. Grief can make someone do stupid things so I guess I can understand it. The dumbest part of the scene was Negan just walking back into his cell without a fight, that was utterly lame.

It is cool and I love that song but the placement was..rather unfortunate
Old 11-11-2018, 06:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

why unfortunate?

eta:

The first episode back was pretty good. Some pretty enjoyable moments in there. I didnt miss Rick all that much tbh. I think because we've gotten to know these other characters well. But it does sort of feel like something is slightly off. It feels less heart warming without Rick.

Negan in the cage still is interesting. It definitely seems he has grown a little bit. Not sure how to feel about that. I do like his interactions with Judith and how she responded to him. But it would be interesting to see Glenn's son and his reaction to Negan, knowing that Negan killed his father in such a brutal way. Also I want to know what Negan's reactions to Rick being gone is... Also Judith is okay but I dont love her they way the cast and crew seems to. She comes off a bit pretentious to me and too smart for her age. I just hope she isn't in the series too much.

Loved the focus on Michonne and she had a right to be wary of the new group but I am glad she sort of came around in the end. So she has a son with Rick? Im confused though, if its been six years, that kid should be like 5 right? He didn't look 5 to me at all, he only looked like he was 3 or something. I guess he could pass for four and we are to assume Michonne got pregnant right before Rick left.

I missed Jesus and Maggie and the hill top group, so I hope we get to see them next week. Im crossing my fingers too that Aaron and Jesus are together. Or even better, Id love to see them get together. I want them to be close and have a flirtation or something. Its been a long time, its okay for Aaron to move on now. And we did get a few shots of them together in the future scenes. Also Aaron's daughter Gracie is the baby they took in? THAT IS SO CUTE.

The new group is liable to me, I like the deaf additions. That is a cool thing the show did. I also liked the main girl from the 100. The only person I dont trust though is the guy, he comes off fishy to me, but maybe its the actor.

No more mullet for Eugene! I was surprised Chris Hardwick never said a thing about that. lol. And was he seriously going to confess his love to wats her face (totally blanking on her name right now)? Where did that come from? And she's dating Eugene, WHAT?!?! That its he most random/weirdest pairing ever. Its like the show is just trying to push these romances on us. Not into it.

Carols long hair is not working for me, its a little odd looking. Doesnt look natural at all. Her and Ezekiel are still cheesey. I do love her interaction with Henry though. That is a cute little family. And I loved when Carol lit the saviors on fire! Yas. Badass is back. I also loved when she saw Daryl and offered him a ride. <3

Where has Tara been?

The whisperers huh? Dont know anything about them, but interested to see what story is about.

Last edited by Alexa; 11-12-2018 at 08:18 PM
Old 11-14-2018, 07:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Add me please .
Since Sunday was the First full episode of the time jump, might take the last 2 ep of the year
To see where everyone Stands
Old 11-15-2018, 12:12 PM
Elite Fan

- Michonne is going nuts...
- LOVEDDDD the Negan/Judith scene
- Like the new peeps
- Carol lighting the saviours on fire BADASS is back
- WTFFFFFFF No Maggie send off????
Old 11-16-2018, 02:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Wait, Maggie is gone for good now?

I was wondering if anyone died over the time jump. Maybe she did and they will show a flashback?
Old 11-18-2018, 06:54 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
Wait, Maggie is gone for good now?

I was wondering if anyone died over the time jump. Maybe she did and they will show a flashback?

Yes. Maggie's last episode was Rick last episode. However I thought she had one more. So far they didn't kill Maggie off, which means they might leave it open for her to return, or they might kill her off screen.

I like Judith Grimes! She a great addition to the cast. But I would like to know how come she is allowed to be that close to Negan? Especially considering the survivor who are still alive is still causing problems.
Old 11-18-2018, 08:20 AM
New Fan

i read they purposely are leaving it open for her to return when she can
Old 11-18-2018, 10:04 AM
Elite Fan

The new showrunner said her departure will be explained but we won't see her again this season.
Old 11-18-2018, 11:34 AM
New Fan

yeah not this season but maybe eventually if it suits the story. it's not like rick, where they said he's not coming back to the show even though he's still part of the universe
Old 11-18-2018, 02:29 PM
Elite Fan

A character mentions her other than that we don't know anything else. Also I can't wait to see Daryls dog