Sailor Scout Wannabe

Moderator of ...
The Witcher
Henry Cavill

ohh i didn't know about the paul-matt situation
MsPerfectionist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2020, 11:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Matt posts a lot of dumb stuff on Twitter and Paul replied something back at him and then Matt went and called Paul an idiot basically.

All of the girls on legacies have unfollowed him because Kaylee has asian ancestry and Matt keeps calling Covid the Chinese Virus.... Yeah.... Not good.

People are speculating they are finding a way to write him out of Legacies and I have a feeling he wont have scenes with Kaylee at all.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2020, 11:46 PM
Sailor Scout Wannabe

Moderator of ...
The Witcher
Henry Cavill

oh my! what a mess
MsPerfectionist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2020, 07:23 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
did you guys hear about paul's twitter fued with matt davis? who is a full blown idiot, btw. i heard he might get fired from legacies.

I did see snippets of AWC with Candice. She was fine but the movie is terrible. Nina was barely in the roommate lol. I want to see her in that horror movie she did. Obviously have seen her in degrassi as thats how I know her.

everyone hates tyler and vicki, they were awful lol. I also hated Katherine/Damon.
yeah I didn't like them either. I have to rewatch tvd trilogy. Its on netflix but i'm rewatching other stuff first.
Old 12-08-2020, 12:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

i always have so many things i want to rewatch and is struggle between rewatching my favs or watching new shows lol.
Old 12-09-2020, 07:32 AM
Dedicated Fan

so how is delena better than stelena? I still want to know. Why like so much of the fandom loves them. What is so good about damon and delena? Bamon is so much better.
Old 12-10-2020, 08:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

its a lost cause trying to argue. You either see chemistry or you dont.

Imo:

-Delena have 10x the chemistry that Stelena had. And thats pretty obvious seeing that Ian and Nina dated for year and were in love with each other in real life.
-Damon is a more interesting character. At least in the early seasons he was imo. And for me, as a viewer, seeing him constantly being second best was sad to watch and I wanted him to finally get the girl, which he did.
-The DE storyline was so much more interesting to watch play out. They started off hating each other, and then we saw Damon's feelings develop but it took Elena a while to get there. That was fun to watch imo. S/E got togethr in 2 episode LOL. to me, thats boring AF. I prefer couples that have angst and drama.
-As Elena said time again, Damon brought out the fun and passionate side to Elena. He made her feel free and invincible. He loved her in whatever form she was in. And Elena always saw the good in Damon and knew he was worth saving, which no one had ever done for him before. They both brought somethign to the other that they needed. S/E were fine and they were sweet,but they didnt really challenge one another or cause the other to grow in deep ways.

Once SE broke up they barely even shared scenes together or were that close.

B/D barely had scenes/disliked each other for the first 5 seasons of the series and didnt get much in season 8 due to the fact that Bonnie was choosing Enzo over him. So really, they only had 2 good seasons (6 and 7) where they were best friends. I enjoyed those scenes a lot but it was very platonic and it wasn't cared for in the same way as other pairings.
Old 12-14-2020, 06:51 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
its a lost cause trying to argue. You either see chemistry or you dont.

Imo:

-Delena have 10x the chemistry that Stelena had. And thats pretty obvious seeing that Ian and Nina dated for year and were in love with each other in real life.
-Damon is a more interesting character. At least in the early seasons he was imo. And for me, as a viewer, seeing him constantly being second best was sad to watch and I wanted him to finally get the girl, which he did.
-The DE storyline was so much more interesting to watch play out. They started off hating each other, and then we saw Damon's feelings develop but it took Elena a while to get there. That was fun to watch imo. S/E got togethr in 2 episode LOL. to me, thats boring AF. I prefer couples that have angst and drama.
-As Elena said time again, Damon brought out the fun and passionate side to Elena. He made her feel free and invincible. He loved her in whatever form she was in. And Elena always saw the good in Damon and knew he was worth saving, which no one had ever done for him before. They both brought somethign to the other that they needed. S/E were fine and they were sweet,but they didnt really challenge one another or cause the other to grow in deep ways.

Once SE broke up they barely even shared scenes together or were that close.

B/D barely had scenes/disliked each other for the first 5 seasons of the series and didnt get much in season 8 due to the fact that Bonnie was choosing Enzo over him. So really, they only had 2 good seasons (6 and 7) where they were best friends. I enjoyed those scenes a lot but it was very platonic and it wasn't cared for in the same way as other pairings.
ok and you think steroline is better? He loves elena more though. but ok. I'm rewatching season 1 and I love Stelena. I love steroline too since day one. but not delena
Old 12-15-2020, 10:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

No, in total h loved Elena for two years, with Caroline it was more like 5. He married Caroline. He wanted to be a father figure to her kids. He pined for her for 3 years after their break up, unlike Elena. Their relationship was built on trust, and understanding and friendship that took years to build up to. He constantly referred to her as his best friend. With elena it was like overnight relationship puppy love and that was it.

And yeah obviously Steroline is better lol. But like I said before, its a lost cause since everyone has different opinions. I am just glad i got what i wanted.
Old 12-18-2020, 07:09 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
No, in total h loved Elena for two years, with Caroline it was more like 5. He married Caroline. He wanted to be a father figure to her kids. He pined for her for 3 years after their break up, unlike Elena. Their relationship was built on trust, and understanding and friendship that took years to build up to. He constantly referred to her as his best friend. With elena it was like overnight relationship puppy love and that was it.

And yeah obviously Steroline is better lol. But like I said before, its a lost cause since everyone has different opinions. I am just glad i got what i wanted.
yeah. I'm rewatching season 1. But its gonna be a awhile. and yeah true but I don't like how he treat caroline.
Old 12-18-2020, 08:12 AM
Master Fan

I was a big fan of Stefan and human Elena. When they went down the road of Damon and Elena it just wasn't the same for me
~Janice~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2020, 07:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

thats funny because as soon as they ended S/E I was way more invested lmao

Stefan got so much more interesting
Old 12-19-2020, 12:28 PM
Master Fan

I could never stand Damon
~Janice~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2020, 06:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Damon was by far the best character And had the best lines.
Old 01-06-2021, 07:56 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Janice~ (View Post)
I was a big fan of Stefan and human Elena. When they went down the road of Damon and Elena it just wasn't the same for me
yes human elena. I actually like Delena when I rewatched it. I also loved Forwood and Klaroline. Also steferine and bamon. I didn't like datherine or maroline.