Xo, Kitty

SE were so damn boring . Sorry.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2020, 07:59 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
SE were so damn boring . Sorry.
no they werent, Alexa. They my fave of the whole show. I never liked Delena. and I dont like how stefan treat caroline. He doesn't deserve her. only klaus does. Its ur opinion they boring. Elena as a character is boring. She not my fave. But steroline characters are. I think thats the only reason most of the fandom prefers delena or steroline. and because elena doesn't deserve him.
Old 11-06-2020, 03:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

Yes they were. They kissed in episode 2, got together immediately after that, and had zero passion for one another. If you compare SE to literally ANY other ship on he show the just come off so blah? Like, IDK, they were way too safe and dull. There was no excitement there, not even in their storyline??? The time they were at their best imo was season 3 when there was actually some angst but even that was short lived lol.

It was obvious in Stefans words and actions that he cared so much more for Caroline than he ever did Elena? lol. He always fought for Caroline even when she was "choosing" Alaric but wit Elena it was like ehe sort of just gave up when she wanted Damon.

I dont see how you can say Stefan didnt deserve Caroline? Caroline made just as many mistakes as Stefan made in that relationship. I remember Caroline "giving up" on their marriage more than Stefan did and taking off her ring a few times.

Dont even try to argue that Klaus was better for Caroline than Stefan. How many times did Klaus mess up with Caroline. Killing her best friends aunt, killing her boyfriends mom, kidnapping her friends, turning Tyler, possessing Tyler.... like i love Klaroline I DO, but it literally made no sense!!!! Caroline would NEVER EVER EVER be with him. She's too moral for that and on top if that Klaus made so many mistakes that were unforgivable.
Old 11-07-2020, 12:36 PM
Master Fan

Could never stand Damon. I loved Stefan and Elena
~Janice~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2020, 06:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

Different strokes for different folks.

IMO Damon was one of the best charters on the show. So entertaining and Ian did such a good job.

the best characters imo were stefan, katherine, damon, klaus, rebekah, and caroline. bonnie had great moments but unfortunately she was shoved off to the side too much.

and as for villains: kai by far. (and klaus at first). The heretics had their moments and Mikael.
Old 11-09-2020, 07:14 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Yes they were. They kissed in episode 2, got together immediately after that, and had zero passion for one another. If you compare SE to literally ANY other ship on he show the just come off so blah? Like, IDK, they were way too safe and dull. There was no excitement there, not even in their storyline??? The time they were at their best imo was season 3 when there was actually some angst but even that was short lived lol.

It was obvious in Stefans words and actions that he cared so much more for Caroline than he ever did Elena? lol. He always fought for Caroline even when she was "choosing" Alaric but wit Elena it was like ehe sort of just gave up when she wanted Damon.

I dont see how you can say Stefan didnt deserve Caroline? Caroline made just as many mistakes as Stefan made in that relationship. I remember Caroline "giving up" on their marriage more than Stefan did and taking off her ring a few times.

Dont even try to argue that Klaus was better for Caroline than Stefan. How many times did Klaus mess up with Caroline. Killing her best friends aunt, killing her boyfriends mom, kidnapping her friends, turning Tyler, possessing Tyler.... like i love Klaroline I DO, but it literally made no sense!!!! Caroline would NEVER EVER EVER be with him. She's too moral for that and on top if that Klaus made so many mistakes that were unforgivable.
alexa, I disagree on steroline why people like them more than klaroline or stelena. Stefan treat caroline like trash and I keep on fighting with sterolines then they block me. They mostly together cause delena together. and nah he didn't fight for Caroline. Stelena and klaroline are better than steroline. they the back up ship. and um klaus is better for her than stefan ever will be. He brought the worst in caroline. Mostly people like them cause they delena. Stefan ignored disresected and left her one million times, but if you think he fight for her. um ok. He loves elena more than caroline, she like his last choice.
Old 11-14-2020, 10:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

steroline is not the back up ship, honestly, stelena was the back up to delena after all was said and done. lol and caroline never liked klaus in that way, at least not early on because he was such a bad guy. they built S/C up for 4/5 seasons, more than half of the series and they were the main ship focused on in the last 3 seasons.

i could name so many things that klaus did horrible wrong with caroline lol. no one is perfect.

He definitely doesn't love Elena more than Caroline. He loved elena for at most, 2 years time. in all the time that he was dating/in love with caroline it equaled to around 5 years. So much more than Elena, not to mention the trust and understanding they built up in the seasons prior to when they got together.

But again, different strokes for different folks! i got my endgames so the writers obviously agree lol.
Old 11-16-2020, 07:44 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
steroline is not the back up ship, honestly, stelena was the back up to delena after all was said and done. lol and caroline never liked klaus in that way, at least not early on because he was such a bad guy. they built S/C up for 4/5 seasons, more than half of the series and they were the main ship focused on in the last 3 seasons.

i could name so many things that klaus did horrible wrong with caroline lol. no one is perfect.

He definitely doesn't love Elena more than Caroline. He loved elena for at most, 2 years time. in all the time that he was dating/in love with caroline it equaled to around 5 years. So much more than Elena, not to mention the trust and understanding they built up in the seasons prior to when they got together.

But again, different strokes for different folks! i got my endgames so the writers obviously agree lol.
yeah ok alexa thats your opinion. I have to rewatch it its on my netflix list.
Old 11-20-2020, 02:02 PM
Moderator Support Team

Old 11-21-2020, 05:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

love paul
Old 12-03-2020, 07:36 AM
Dedicated Fan

I love him too and stefan. I have to rewatch this. His dogs are adirable. I have to see candice in after we collided.
Old 12-03-2020, 03:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Witcher
Henry Cavill

Speaking of Paul, his board here on is celebrating 10 years!

http://www.fanforum.com/f354/10-year...tion-63246588/
MsPerfectionist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2020, 08:17 AM
Dedicated Fan

did anyone see after we collided with candice or v wars w ian? Nina was in the roommate and degrassi also my daughters secret on lmn. My least fave couples are tyler and vicki, maroline daroline and datherine when I rewatched season 1. Season 2 I loved jeremy and anna and ric and jenna. But vicki and jeremy are sweet ngl. I like elena more when she human but she got so boring. Though I do like both delena and stelena.
Old 12-04-2020, 09:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Witcher
Henry Cavill

awww jenna, miss her.
MsPerfectionist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2020, 05:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

did you guys hear about paul's twitter fued with matt davis? who is a full blown idiot, btw. i heard he might get fired from legacies.

Quote:
did anyone see after we collided with candice or v wars w ian? Nina was in the roommate and degrassi also my daughters secret on lmn. My least fave couples are tyler and vicki, maroline daroline and datherine when I rewatched season 1. Season 2 I loved jeremy and anna and ric and jenna. But vicki and jeremy are sweet ngl. I like elena more when she human but she got so boring. Though I do like both delena and stelena.
I did see snippets of AWC with Candice. She was fine but the movie is terrible. Nina was barely in the roommate lol. I want to see her in that horror movie she did. Obviously have seen her in degrassi as thats how I know her.

everyone hates tyler and vicki, they were awful lol. I also hated Katherine/Damon.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top