Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-31-2012, 07:02 PM
Addicted Fan

Is there photo evidence of his shaved head? (And please don't say it's in your post. Photos are not showing up for me tonight, sadly.)
Old 07-31-2012, 07:05 PM
Extreme Fan

I love Mama McCall and Papa Stilinski scenes!!! I seem to love the parents hahahah but I don't know if they will be togheter or if i would like that....though I'm imagining they dating and Scott's dad appearing hahahahaha that would be chaos!!!

Yep there is a pic of Colton he uploaded it... I think it could mean something but at the same time no...I mean Jeff wants Dylan to have long hair in season 3 and that doesn't mean he is leaving..besides we don't know when they start filming again so the hair can grow
Old 07-31-2012, 07:27 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by annad13 (View Post)
I love Mama McCall and Papa Stilinski scenes!!! I seem to love the parents hahahah but I don't know if they will be togheter or if i would like that....though I'm imagining they dating and Scott's dad appearing hahahahaha that would be chaos!!!

Yep there is a pic of Colton he uploaded it... I think it could mean something but at the same time no...I mean Jeff wants Dylan to have long hair in season 3 and that doesn't mean he is leaving..besides we don't know when they start filming again so the hair can grow
yeah, here it is:

Photo by coltonlhaynes • Instagram

its on his twitter

and yeah, I didn't mean to imply anything by it... just found it slightly interesting?

As far as I can ever remember, Colton has always had that head of hair
Old 07-31-2012, 08:37 PM
Loyal Fan

What if Gerard is taking the pills to stop the kanima disease from spreading like how it was doing to Matt? That would also be the reason why Gerard is always in baggy clothing and long sleeves so no one will see his kanima spots spreading.

Quote:
Originally Posted by annad13 (View Post)
You know what would be really crazy? Peter and Melissa getting back together again. I think it would be really funny since she would be going out with a dead guy.

Last edited by nj2013; 07-31-2012 at 08:54 PM
Old 07-31-2012, 09:28 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nj2013 (View Post)
What if Gerard is taking the pills to stop the kanima disease from spreading like how it was doing to Matt? That would also be the reason why Gerard is always in baggy clothing and long sleeves so no one will see his kanima spots spreading.

You know what would be really crazy? Peter and Melissa getting back together again. I think it would be really funny since she would be going out with a dead guy.
meh... I don't think Peter is actually dead anymore....

and I think the crazier thing would be if he and Lydia had a little fling...

noticed something odd about the Kanima/Jackson/Matt. He/it seems to be thrown off by girls.

Exhibit A) In the shower scene with Allison they had more or less not touched until ALLISON hit him in the throat and did the flip thing, after which, Jackson seemed to be momentarily back in control.

Exhibit B) in the dance at the rave when Erica touched the back of his neck Jackson/Kanima Jackson stopped like he had been shocked by something and kind of jerked. Now, you can say that it was just that someone touched him or whatever but it fits with my theory or whatever this is so I'm going with it, LOL. Even the plan to "distract" him was more sexual in nature. Which is probably given away by isaac's goofy ass grin since Jackson/Matt/Kanima looked from Isaac's smiling face right before sticking em with the claws.

Exhibit C) When Lydia touched his arm in 2x09, Jackson seemingly reappeared and warned Lydia that she really didn't want him at the party before the Kanima / Matt reappeared as soon as Lydia left.

Apparently, all we need to defeat the Kanima is to have him attend like a slumber party or a sorority house party or something. Arrows to the head, bullets to the chest, werewolves to the throat, smoke bombs, etc, none of that phases the Kanima...

but a pretty girl appears/touches him? That will bring Jackson a running... the little horndog.

Last edited by bonnie51; 07-31-2012 at 09:47 PM
Old 07-31-2012, 10:10 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie51 (View Post)
meh... I don't think Peter is actually dead anymore....

and I think the crazier thing would be if he and Lydia had a little fling...

noticed something odd about the Kanima/Jackson/Matt. He/it seems to be thrown off by girls.

Exhibit A) In the shower scene with Allison they had more or less not touched until ALLISON hit him in the throat and did the flip thing, after which, Jackson seemed to be momentarily back in control.

Exhibit B) in the dance at the rave when Erica touched the back of his neck Jackson/Kanima Jackson stopped like he had been shocked by something and kind of jerked. Now, you can say that it was just that someone touched him or whatever but it fits with my theory or whatever this is so I'm going with it, LOL. Even the plan to "distract" him was more sexual in nature. Which is probably given away by isaac's goofy ass grin since Jackson/Matt/Kanima looked from Isaac's smiling face right before sticking em with the claws.

Exhibit C) When Lydia touched his arm in 2x09, Jackson seemingly reappeared and warned Lydia that she really didn't want him at the party before the Kanima / Matt reappeared as soon as Lydia left.

Apparently, all we need to defeat the Kanima is to have him attend like a slumber party or a sorority house party or something. Arrows to the head, bullets to the chest, werewolves to the throat, smoke bombs, etc, none of that phases the Kanima...

but a pretty girl appears/touches him? That will bring Jackson a running... the little horndog.
hahahaha maybe you are right!!!! girl power

mmm do you all think Matt is dead and like gone? I have a feeling he will become Kanima 2.0 or something ahhaha

I really has NO idea of what can happen next episode...can someon tell me what it that the counselor says at the beginning of the prmo?? and is she saying that to Stiles? Because I paid attention and I think those are two different scenes
Old 08-01-2012, 03:39 AM
Elite Fan

The interesting thing about promos is that it's usually hard to tell if they are actually talking to each other because of creative splicing. I'll go back and look though

I noticed that Bonnie! I think it's really interesting that girls have that power over him.
Old 08-01-2012, 11:16 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chasing Fireflies (View Post)
The interesting thing about promos is that it's usually hard to tell if they are actually talking to each other because of creative splicing. I'll go back and look though

I noticed that Bonnie! I think it's really interesting that girls have that power over him.
yep. it is interesting
Old 08-01-2012, 11:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I never really thought of that Bonnie.
Jackson just needs to have a female constantly on hand and he should be o.k.
Tumblr || icon by me || Josie
Old 08-01-2012, 11:45 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josie2288 (View Post)
I never really thought of that Bonnie.
Jackson just needs to have a female constantly on hand and he should be o.k.
yep. either that or its completely random but they've each seemed to have broken or weakened temporarily the hold that the Kanima/Matt/whatever has on him.

He just wants some lovin
Old 08-01-2012, 11:48 AM
Dedicated Fan

I think that Jackson needs Lydia on his hand, because he told Lydia in episode 2x09 Party Guessed, that she will not properly want him on her birthday party.

He also twitched when Lydia touched him.

I think, that could means Lydia can break/tone the Kanima influence in him.

Markus
Old 08-01-2012, 11:55 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.weber01 (View Post)
I think that Jackson needs Lydia on his hand, because he told Lydia in episode 2x09 Party Guessed, that she will not properly want him on her birthday party.

He also twitched when Lydia touched him.

I think, that could means Lydia can break/tone the Kanima influence in him.

Markus
she did but Allison/Erica did as well when they touched him.

When Allison hit him and flipped him, Matt left and Jackson came back.
When Erica touched him in Rave it seemed that for a second anyway, Jackson was back.

It was not just Lydia though they might end up going with something like that
Old 08-01-2012, 12:12 PM
Dedicated Fan

I completely forgot the fight in episode 2x07 Restraint where Allision punched him in the throat. I tought Jackson return was caused by his surprise about the punch.

I did not look so closely to rave dance between Erica, Isaac and Jackson in episode 2x08 Raving, I thought he was confused by the fact that Erica and Issac danced around him.

I think my heart for Jackson/Lydia gave me the hope, that she could save him.

I did not know, that I am saying but I have started to like the idea of Lydia/Jackson even when I am a huge fan of a Lydia/Stiles relationship.

They have something interesting around them, which is very hard to describe.

Markus
Old 08-01-2012, 12:22 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.weber01 (View Post)
I completely forgot the fight in episode 2x07 Restraint where Allision punched him in the throat. I tought Jackson return was caused by his surprise about the punch.

I did not look so closely to rave dance between Erica, Isaac and Jackson in episode 2x08 Raving, I thought he was confused by the fact that Erica and Issac danced around him.

I think my heart for Jackson/Lydia gave me the hope, that she could save him.

I did not know, that I am saying but I have started to like the idea of Lydia/Jackson even when I am a huge fan of a Lydia/Stiles relationship.

They have something interesting around them, which is very hard to describe.

Markus
I think that some of what is around Jackson and Lydia comes from the dynamic that Colton and Holland have when they are together in a scene or something. they have a chemistry but they also have chemistry with other actors too... though Colton and Holland do seem to enjoy messing and goofing with each other, etc.

Jackson also didn't return until I guess until he landed on top of Allison. He seemed relatively in control because he reacted and pulled her through so he landed on top I think. I don't know. It happened fast. But Jackson was back after he landed on top of her.

Yeah, he was surprised about Allison hitting him but I also think he was surprised by Lydia touching him.

Either it just is that they have surprised him or it has something I think to do with the girls in general.

Last edited by bonnie51; 08-01-2012 at 12:37 PM
Old 08-01-2012, 12:42 PM
Dedicated Fan

I totally agree you with the chemistry between Colton and Holland is so great, that I am having sometimes problems to divide them from their characters.

I think that the surprise by Allision's attack could also come from the way that he never expected her of attacking him, because he thought she would like him to much to attack him.

I think, that his surprise by Lydia's touh has something to do with the fact, that he does not feel loved enough for the way he is and this little touch gave him the feeling that he is loved by her for the way he is, even when it only is for that moment.

Markus
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top