Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-31-2012, 02:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Derek: Still got some teeth, why don't you get down here a little closer. We'll see how hopeless I am.
Stiles: Yeah Bitch!

NEW Promo...
Tumblr || icon by me || Josie

Last edited by KeepThisaSecret; 07-31-2012 at 03:03 AM
Old 07-31-2012, 03:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

holy hell that episode was fantastic. probably my favorite one of the entire series. so much stuff happened. wow.

and i loved all the stiles/derek, too hilarious.

ive always hated allison. but now they just gave me a good reason.
Old 07-31-2012, 07:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ IA... Defiantly one of the best so far this season.

2 main cast deaths if anyone is keeping score.
- Victoria
- Matt

I want Gerard to go next.

WTH Scott! You joined the pack so you could keep tabs for Gerard.
Right now I just want to kick him in the face. What a douche!
I'm glad Derek overheard the conversation, maybe now he can put a stop to that little shiz fest.
Old 07-31-2012, 07:20 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josie2288 (View Post)

- Victoria
- Matt

I'm glad Derek overheard the conversation, maybe now he can put a stop to that little shiz fest.
DID HE?! Derek overhead that conversation. MAYBE Scott planned that as well. I was so angry when we were given that bit of information. It was out of the blue.

I loved the Stiles and Derek insider joke coming to life. Stiles falling on Derek had me crackign up
EJami powerful, tangible, wild & completely off the charts Choice, not chance, determined destiny. He, too, has been changed in his turn, changed utterly: & a terrible beauty was born. Love comes in many forms & faces, as there are many roads to truth.
Old 07-31-2012, 07:29 AM
Obsessed Fan

I don't hate Alison but how could she just trust what her grandfather gave her as the truth. She isn't a stupid girl. She knows he is pretty psychotic, so it has to be her grief isn't letting her think straight.
EJami powerful, tangible, wild & completely off the charts Choice, not chance, determined destiny. He, too, has been changed in his turn, changed utterly: & a terrible beauty was born. Love comes in many forms & faces, as there are many roads to truth.
Old 07-31-2012, 07:47 AM
Elite Fan

I'm not actually sure if she knows that. Scott hasn't really informed her about what her family has been up to this season, so for all she knows her grandfather is completely trustworthy.
Old 07-31-2012, 09:45 AM
Extreme Fan

Ok last night episode was incredible!!!!!

I felt really sad for Matt the way Gerard killed him (even I doubt he is dead) I think Stephen did a really good job!

The Sterek moment was hilarious haha but I feel sooo bad every time Stiles is so helpless

I also loved Sheriff Stalinski and mama McCall I think they were great

Allison...mehhh I like to see her more badass but not all of a sudden, it's like on those BAMF scenes I laughed hahaha I think it's funny that she thinks she can kill Derek or the Kanima.

As for next episode promo I didn't understand anything because my computer is not working well and I cannot here correctly
Old 07-31-2012, 01:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Good episode it was so intense!

I want Jackson back too! I want to hug Derek & Stiles my poor babies! Damn Derek is hot! Wow Uncle Peter was looking hot last night! Papa Stilinski is awesome too!
Old 07-31-2012, 01:33 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:

Right now I just want to kick him in the face. What a @#!*% !
This was definitely the BEST episode sooo far. But I have to disagree with you regarding Scott. Gerard has threatened to kill Scott's mother....and clearly (since Scott was stabbed by HIM) he knows the man is ABSOLUTELY capable of it. So of course, Scott is keeping in line with Gerard to keep his mom safe. I would have done the same thing....the problem is Derek does NOT know about the threat to Scott's mother.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chasing Fireflies (View Post)
I'm not actually sure if she knows that. Scott hasn't really informed her about what her family has been up to this season, so for all she knows her grandfather is completely trustworthy.
EXACTLY. Scott, for all we know has not told anyone that Gerard has threatened to kill his mother....but he should have told Allison....so she would know just how sadistic he is (though, she herself has had glimpses of it).
Old 07-31-2012, 01:47 PM
Extreme Fan

I'm so in love with this relationship...seriously...and I love papa Stilinski character every day more and more

aaaaaaaaaannnddd this scene

Old 07-31-2012, 02:01 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
I don't hate Alison but how could she just trust what her grandfather gave her as the truth. She isn't a stupid girl. She knows he is pretty psychotic, so it has to be her grief isn't letting her think straight.
I agree and Gerard's taking advantage of that to get her on side. Ordinarily I don't think Allison would listen to a word Gerard says, but grief affects people in different ways. If Scott had told her about Gerard killing the Omega, stabbing him, threatening his mum and the fact her mum tried to kill him it's possible things would be different.

I hope in the finale Allison does choose her family over Scott, cause I'm tired of their relationship. I shipped them in season 1 and they were good at the beginning of season 2 but it got to a point a few eps ago where I started fast forwarding there scenes cause Scott annoys me so much.

He makes a lot of bad decisions and doesn't tell anyone anything, which I think is a disservice to his character by the writers. With all the guest stars and storylines this season, he's one of the characters that hasn't had a lot of development and I hope that's improved on next season.

Now the main part of the kanima story is over I'm hoping Allison and Lydia get a bit more focus. And Allison stays a BAMF forever

Random but I didn't know Linden Ashby was married to Susan Walters who plays Lydia's mum.

Teen Wolf got 1.602 million viewers 0.7 on the demo's which is slightly up on last week but still down on previous eps. I don't think it's recovered yet from the Direct TV loss, and I think it's possible that because Olympic coverage I think airs at around the same time, that may also be affecting it. But I don't know.

Last edited by SRBleyton4ever; 07-31-2012 at 02:11 PM
Old 07-31-2012, 03:31 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

- Victoria
- Matt

Matt wasn't that main of a character though... the other main character death is still supposed to come in the finale... which certainly could be Gerard as one of them but then it would have all been a smoke screen because.... is anyone really that upset that Matt died, Gerard probably dies and Victoria dies? I mean, for supposedly a death that is supposed to bring out a bunch of emotion in the fanbase I can't say any of those people dying do that much for me.

but at this point with Gerard living to Episode 12 I imagine he might be the last "big" death. One of these days I'll stop being such a spoiler whore... but that is a ways off

Last edited by bonnie51; 07-31-2012 at 06:42 PM
Old 07-31-2012, 06:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Is anyone else crushing on the Mama McCall and Papa Stilinski vibe? I could see them getting together.
Old 07-31-2012, 06:28 PM
Addicted Fan

I've thought since season 1 that it would be nice to get the two of them together. It probably seems like a convenient contrivance, but I still think it could work. It might show an interesting dynamic with Scott and Stiles, too, since friends, even best friends, shouldn't live together.
Old 07-31-2012, 06:34 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Is anyone else crushing on the Mama McCall and Papa Stilinski vibe? I could see them getting together.
I get the vibe but I don't know... it'd almost be too much of a teen show if all the parents started hooking up now too.

I think that I too don't have any problem with what Allison is doing. I mean, sure, she obviously shouldn't be trusting of Gerard. But I find it more believable than not and I also am shocked by the amount of anti-Allison sentiment.

Colton shaved his head....

Last edited by bonnie51; 07-31-2012 at 06:50 PM
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top