Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-06-2022, 07:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
Does jeff seriously stand out there the ENTIRE challenge?
I would assume so. Why wouldn't he? That's his job & it's part of his job, that there are gonna be long challenges. Maybe they give him bathroom breaks somehow, if he needs to go?

Quote:
Jesse has really been the puppeteer all season imo
I keep thinking the same thing every episode! Reminds me of this part from the movie, "Chicago".

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 12-07-2022, 11:53 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Does jeff seriously stand out there the ENTIRE challenge?
It is his job, and unlike the contestants, he's eaten and bathed and hydrated!
Old 12-07-2022, 06:59 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Holy s... Jesse is cut throat! I already said Jesse is winning, but after that move it's really over. If they even want a shot at winning they have got to take him out! God damn!
Old 12-07-2022, 07:16 PM
Master Fan

That was a smart play on Jesse’s part.

I must give it to Cody though, when Jesse put out his hand for a shake, he could have been an ass about it but he was gracious and saw it for the game move it was.
Old 12-08-2022, 03:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I would assume so. Why wouldn't he? That's his job & it's part of his job, that there are gonna be long challenges. Maybe they give him bathroom breaks somehow, if he needs to go?
Well yes, but thats what i meant, does he get bathroom breaks? I assume not since they have to film it constantly. Also he was standing while everyone else was sitting, so that made it more difficult imo...

What did I say about Jesse as the puppeteer? I like him, but if they dont get him out next they are dummies. The play on Cody was savage but smart. Though, I dont think he was necessarily the biggest threat in the game. But it was true people saw them as a duo.

Cassidy is also impressing me with all her wins, shes doing a good job, I'm really rooting for her.

Sucks Carla played her idol but at the same time, she made a mistake talking to Jesse about Cassidy and also revealing her idol to Cassidy and then betraying her.

Gabler and Owen have played well but I dont think as strong as the other three.

I really like this season though, at least the 2nd half because all of these people are good game players.
Old 12-08-2022, 11:12 AM
Cardcaptor Queen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1sPpNIO1Zk

Moment was so epic! Watching it again, I feel worse for Cody then I did the first time (but the first time I was just going crazy from the shock of that savage play!) but it was dumb to give the idol back to Jesse. As I was watching it, I thought Cody kept his idol. So first I was shocked Jesse used it on Owen cause I thought he would be the one to go, and I thought Jesse used his other idol on Owen. Then Karla used her idol, so I was waiting on Cody to use his too then really wondered who the hell would go then (Oh, guess it would of been Gabler lol) but when he didn't use it and looked surprised and uncomfortable, I was like oh damn you gave it back to Jesse and he just used it!!! I was just shocked by how it all happened cause I thought Cody would keep his idol and the plan was dead. That was a brutal but excellent game move by Jesse. It was also a good moment after all that tension (the music was good too) that Jesse reached out his hand to Cody and they made up in the moment. I thought Cody would blow him off at first, even though it's a game that was just so brutal. I also said he was the puppetmaster too, I said he's running the game and is easily going to win before this move. I'm surprised he thought he couldn't beat Cody, that never entered my mind. I always thought he was playing a better game than Cody cause he was controlling everything and had two idols. This move just cemented even more that this game is his to win unless they vote him out. Since he still has his idol he will be safe at five, but I'm sure the others will target him. Otherwise, it's over. Despite that, I'm still rooting for Cassidy and Owen more than Jesse, but I obviously wouldn't have a problem with him winning cause of the game he played and that brutally bloody move he just did to his boy Cody. Lastly, I also won't mind when Karla goes. She's getting on my nerves and is a horrible game player. She was sloppy that whole episode with getting caught in so many lies and going along with so many dumb plans. Then playing right into Jesse's hands by panicking and playing her idol. I don't see her winning now.
Old 12-08-2022, 04:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

i will never understand why people give their idols to others to "hold"... would never ever be me.
Old 12-08-2022, 05:25 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Me neither. I know they have that "Take your idol" advantage thing, but it still has yet to be used right. Even then, I think it's very stupid to give someone else your idol and to leave yourself vulnerable like that. I would never give my idol away if I was on the show, I found it and it's staying with me at all times.
Old 12-08-2022, 06:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by B ē tt ⓨ (View Post)
That was a smart play on Jesse’s part.

I must give it to Cody though, when Jesse put out his hand for a shake, he could have been an ass about it but he was gracious and saw it for the game move it was.
Exactly. I know people like to see "drama", but I've actually found it refreshing this season to see how much the players are getting along and leaving with smiles and handshakes and hugging each other.

Old 12-08-2022, 06:29 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
i will never understand why people give their idols to others to "hold"... would never ever be me.
That or when people leave without using their idols. it annoys me so much. especially when they know theres a chance they can go home.
Old 12-08-2022, 06:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA504 (View Post)
That or when people leave without using their idols. it annoys me so much. especially when they know theres a chance they can go home.
THIS. I said this last night, thinking Karla and/or Cody were gonna go without using their idol. Cody did, but Jesse had his idol.

Old 12-08-2022, 06:40 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...We Always Find Each Other (View Post)
THIS. I said this last night, thinking Karla and/or Cody were gonna go without using their idol. Cody did, but Jesse had his idol.
I thought it was gonna be Karla. she really was gonna go home without using her idol if Jesse didn't pull of his plan.
Old 12-08-2022, 06:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA504 (View Post)
I thought it was gonna be Karla. she really was gonna go home without using her idol if Jesse didn't pull of his plan.
Totally.

Jeff Probst addresses his future as Survivor host

Old 12-08-2022, 07:15 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I didn't even know you watched Survivor Nola, welcome lol.
Old 12-09-2022, 08:33 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...We Always Find Each Other (View Post)
Exactly. I know people like to see "drama", but I've actually found it refreshing this season to see how much the players are getting along and leaving with smiles and handshakes and hugging each other.
I agree. I don't like the drama after someone is voted out, because the jury is watching too, to see how things go down.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top