Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2021, 05:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
Shan could have been more polite in how she addressed it but he did just have bloody grilled cheese, like leave the damn papaya alone...
Yes! I totally agree with that!

Aww, Spencer! I hope Xander's outcome is a lot better than Spence's. He needs to continue to be careful, though!

Quote:
I also wish they would vote Ricard off, it worries me on one is talking about him, then I can see him slipping right through. I hope they don't forget about him, plus he's a great strategist AND good at challenges so he's a huge threat too.
Yes, I'm worried about this, too!

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 11-18-2021, 02:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

YAY XANDER WAS SAFE THANK GOODNESS. I am also glad he let Evie get voted out and he kept his idol for himself cuz he might need it.

Shan is so controlling. She is always trying to do things she wants and not listening to her alliance.

I am glad they did the smart thing and voted out Naseer even though I did like him! It would have been dumb to get out Heather.

I cant stand Leona, I want her gone.
Old 11-19-2021, 02:53 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I'm glad Xander kept the idol for himself too, he is definitely going to need it. I was sad to see Nasser go, but he is a bigger threat than Heather. I was surprised Ricard revealed he's partially deaf! That was surprising, and makes me even more impressed by his gameplay. I really hope next week they vote out Ricard, like I said he's a huge threat but no one is talking about him (Everyone is more focused on Xander) Getting rid of him would hurt Shan as well. I feel like he will outsmart everyone again but I hope they get him next week. If not him, then I would be fine with Shan or Leona going too. I used to like them, but now they both get on my nerves. They come across arrogant to me now.
Old 11-19-2021, 05:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

I was so happy when Xander won Immunity! While I'm glad he didn't use his Idol on Evvie, and still has it for himself, I would have loved to have seen their faces when Liana got voted out.

Liana & Shan are such controlling snobs and I'm so embarrassed that Shan calls herself a pastor. Naseer's Ponderosa reveals that he didn't use his Idol because he trusted Shan because she's a pastor. Not saying all pastors are perfect, because they're not, no one is, but that does say a lot about her & the way she's viewed & her character traits. I hope it comes back to bite her.

Old 11-21-2021, 12:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

i could care less if shes a pastor or not lmao but i just find her trying to run the show. its irritating. i hope the boys manage to get her out first.
Old 11-24-2021, 07:35 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Holy crap!!! I wanted Shan to go, but I'm surprised it went down like that. I'm basically surprised cause it was Ricard that pushed for Shan to go! Then after she told him they wanted to get rid of him! God damn, that is CUT THROAT! I thought they were going to take the easy way out and vote for Erika, wow. Shan and Leora acting mad about it was so hypocritical, you went behind Deshawn and that one guy's back, told Shan about the Ricard plan (Which I knew she would do) then Shan wanted to get rid of Deshawn. So GMAFB, then Shan says Ricard has her vote. He's the one that talked about getting rid of you lol. I'm also just glad they brought up Ricard, like I said he's good at strategy (even more so after slitting Shan's throat the way he did) and challenges. He can easily slip on through while everyone keeps going on and on about Xander. I didn't think he would go in this episode, especially when they were talking about it so early. I still hope they can still get rid of Ricard, if he's there at the end I easily see him winning. Still rooting for Xander the most, I hope things like this make him a little invisible lol.
Old 11-26-2021, 12:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

So happy Xander was safe again this week! And that he didnt use his idol again lol. They are kinda idiots for not getting rid of him though. At least, the people in that huge alliance.

I dont blame the boys for wanting to backstab Shan after she told Ricard their plan. Shan was playing too hard and dipping her toes into too many pools. Plus it got rid of the leona/shan and shan/ricard alliances.

I am glad that Leona doesn't feel safe and that alliance was basically destroyed so it evens the playing field a bit more.

Now i just want Leona to go and ill will be fine with everyone else there. Though I think the other two girls arent very deserving winners. Maybe the one that broke the hour glass, but even she hasn't done a whole lot.

I think Danny/Deshan and Xander have done the most and deserve to win the game personally. Leona too if she gets to the end but on a personal level I just dont like her lol.
Old 12-02-2021, 08:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Xander was safe... again! wow. They are kinda dumb for not trying to vote him out imo. Keeping him AND ricard in the game...

with that said, I was kinda glad deshan ended up safe and leona went home because she was annoying to me .

My order right now:
Xander
Danny
Deshan
Ricard
dark haired girl
blonde lady

sorry i dont know the girls names still but theyve really done nothign all season imo.

i dont think deshan or danny have done a whole lot either personally, but i do like them as people.
Old 12-04-2021, 07:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Alexa, your order is almost the same as mine. Richard's on the very bottom of the list for me, though, because (and I'm being petty), I haven't forgiven him for the "guys" thing yet. But I'll admit he's a good player, but I really want him gone and I don't want him to make it to the end.

Old 12-05-2021, 01:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

ricard is pretentious but at least hes played a decent game
Old 12-05-2021, 02:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

I liked how Xander used both of his votes on Liana.

Old 12-08-2021, 11:18 AM
Cardcaptor Queen

Dang, it took me forever to see this episode. The on demand channel I have didn't add it until yesterday. I'm so glad Deshawn survived that "Do or die" crap, I hate that it was FORCED on him. It would of been bs if he went home like that. I loved the conversation Deshawn initiated at tribal council and what Leora said as well. Really eye opening and real, it was something people need to hear. I agree it's absolutely stupid to continue to keep Xander (Love him and rooting for him but still have to state facts) and Ricard in the game. They are the two biggest threats to win! I'm torn, cause I'm happy Xander is in an alliance where he's not on the bottom for once but he's shooting himself in the foot standing by Ricard. I did get his viewpoint about keeping him cause he's a shield and if he gets rid of him he would be next. I don't know, I just feel if they were in the finals together Ricard would beat him cause he's been better at strategy than Xander. I just hope they wake up and take out Ricard, but I think Danny and Deshawn are going to be picked off next. I hope I'm wrong and they can somehow make it through this. Also, what was up with Shan during the tribal council. Her faces were irking me, she was acting like she smelled a bad fart the entire time. During her Ponderosa video she acted like it was all good and she was on cloud 9. WTF? Her attitude also gets on my nerves cause she wanted to vote Deshawn off, but I'm glad that was put out there right in the open right in front of her. She's a hypocrite and needs to get over herself, still glad she's gone lol.
Old 12-09-2021, 05:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Danny! I wish it had been Deshawn, but I understand keeping him because he's biting himself in the foot, and if he doesn't win immunity, he'll be the next to go.

Xander's realizing not getting Ricard when he had the chance was a bad idea, which makes me think R's gonna make it all the way to the end now.

Old 12-09-2021, 08:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Why arenโ€™t they getting out Xander??? I really dont get it. I am glad, but it seems so stupid to me.

Danny and Deshan are just rolling over? WTF! I cant believe they werent pushing to get rid of Xander???

They shoulda gone for Danny over Deshan, cuz he was teh bigger threat, so I am glad they did.

Im worried Ricard is going to win too. Hopefully next week they can finally vote him out. Xander MAY have shot himself in the not getting rid of him but I think it was the smart decision otherwise Leona and the boys would had majority.
Old 12-09-2021, 09:19 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Even though I knew it was coming, I hated seeing Danny go too. It hurt more than I thought it would *sad* I was sure Ricard was going to win immunity again cause they stupidly passed up their chance to get rid of him last week. I said weeks ago he's a huge threat that needs to get taken out, so I knew this would eventually bite them in the ass. If he doesn't win immunity or find an idol, I hope they get rid of him. Otherwise he's winning the game. I respect Ricard's gameplay, but I don't want his arrogant ass to win at all. I see either Xander or Ricard winning. Heather hasn't done a thing, Erica has done things but I feel like it wasn't made that clear, and I just don't see Deshawn making it there. I'm expecting a Ricard/Xander/Heather F3 to be honest.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top