Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-24-2020, 10:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Survivor #12: SEASON 40!! Winners at War! Who will take home the $2 million?

View former Survivor season threads!
Survivor Borneo: Season 1 #1
Survivor All-Stars: Season 8 #3
Survivor Vanuatu: Season 9 #1
Survivor Palau: Season 10 #1
Survivor Guatemala: Season 11 #1
Survivor Panama, Exile Island: Season 12 #1
Survivor Cook Islands: Season 13 #1
Survivor Figi: Season 14 #1
Survivor China: Season 15 #1
Survivor Micronesia, Fan VS Favorites: Season 16 #3
Survivor Gabon: Season 17 #2
Survivor Tocantins: Season 18 #1
Survivor Samoa: Season 19 #1
Survivor Heroes VS Villians: Season 20 #2
Survivor Nicaragua: Season 20 #1
Survivor: Redemption Island
Survivor South Pacific: Season 21 #1
Survivor Islands Of Fire (Australia) #1

General Threads:
#1 (Seasons 22-24)
#2 (Seasons 25-28)
#3 (Seasons 28-29)
#4 (Seasons 30-31)
#5 (Seasons 31-32)
#6 (Seasons 33-34)
#7 (Seasons 34-36)
#8 (Season 37)
#9 (Season 37-38)
#10 (Seasons 38-39)
#11 (Seasons 39-40)
#12 (Season 40)

Winners for the First 30 Seasons:

List of All Winners:
1. Richard
2. Tina
3. Ethan
4. Vecepia
5. Brian
6. Jenna
7. Sandra
8. Amber
9. Chris D.
10. Tom
11. Danni
12. Aras
13. Yul
14. Earl
15. Todd
16. Parvati
17. Bob
18. J.T.
19. Natalie W.
20. Sandra (again)
21. Fabio
22. Rob
23. Sophie
24. Kim
25. Denise
26. Cochran
27. Tyson
28. Tony
29. Natalie A.
30. Mike
31. Jeremy
32. Michele
33. Adam
34. Sarah
35. Ben
36. Wendell
37. Nick
38. Chris U.
39. Tommy
40. Tony (again)
41. Erika
42. TBD

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street

Last edited by Always & Forever; 03-06-2022 at 03:51 PM
Old 04-24-2020, 08:05 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the new one!
Old 04-24-2020, 09:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think we need to replace the bottom banner, its a little too big
Old 04-24-2020, 09:56 PM
Master Fan

^^ It's really stretching my screen.

I resized it:

Old 04-25-2020, 02:28 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Watched the episode, great! That was obviously a winners edit for Tony, so if he gets to the end after that he's most likely winning IMO. Him and Denise have made the biggest moves of this season so far. I'm just glad it wasn't Jeremy and Sophie was a huge threat, especially when she was paired up with Sarah. I also love that Kim sees through Tony's bs, but I doubt if she has the numbers to do anything about it (and I'm sure next week Tony isn't going anywhere. He's going to play that idol) I'm so sick of Ben's attitude. "I don't have to talk to you, I don't have to listen to you." Jeez, take a Midol already. He is such a moody, passive aggressive little baby. His b*tch ass isn't even doing anything this season! STHU, he's nothing but a lapdog this season doing what he's told. He hasn't thought for himself at all the entire season. I said before I hope he doesn't win but if he is in the F2 or F3 hopefully the jury has the sense to not give him any votes since he's not doing a damn thing. I still want him to go though but since he's not doing anything I'm sure no one sees him as a threat or worthy of voting out over others.
Old 04-25-2020, 05:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'd rather see Tony win again than Ben, thats for sure.

my order as of now:

Denise
Jeremy
Kim
Nick
Tony
Sarah
Michelle
Ben

did i forget anyone?
Old 04-25-2020, 07:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Thanks, Betty!

My order would be:
Kim
Jeremy
Nick
Michele
Denise
Tony
Sarah
Ben

I agree about Ben, but maybe tone down the name-calling just a little bit, even though I know we all don't like him.

Old 04-27-2020, 08:42 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

'Survivor: Winners at War': Jeff Probst Reveals His Favorite Scene of the Entire Season

'Survivor' Champ Aras Baskauskas Explains Why He Didn't Return for Season 40

Last edited by Always & Forever; 04-27-2020 at 08:54 AM
Old 04-29-2020, 10:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Dang, hated seeing Kim go but Im rooting for Jeremy a lot at this point because hes been close to going every time.

Tony is playing a dangerous game and making it obvious to everyone. If he doesnt get the next immunity he is gone.

My like for Denise went down a little in this episode when she ignored Jeremy and refused to talk to him. i dont like that sort of behavior. She could have been nicer about it.

New order:

Jeremy
Nick
Michelle
Denise
Tony
Sarah
Ben
Old 04-30-2020, 07:39 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Why, Kim, why?! I bet she’s regretting taking those peanut butter & chocolate cookies now! That wouldn’t be worth it to me. I don’t like PB anyway, so it wouldn’t be that hard for me to pass it up.

I think I’m rooting for Jeremy, Nick, or Michele at this point. Tony’s playing a good, but hard & annoying, game. Denise has won a lot of challenges, so that could get her the win. Plus, she orchestrated Sandra’s eviction and that could earn her a lot of bonus points. Ben is def a no! He hasn’t done anything, but people might be keeping him until the end because they know no one else will vote for him, unless we get a bitter jury... Don’t forget. We still have whoever comes back in from Extinction, also. So, I might have to wait until the Final 3 to finally decide who I’m rooting for to win, because it could change so fast.

Old 04-30-2020, 01:26 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I knew Kim was on thin ice so I'm not surprised to hear she went. If Tony is in the finals, he's winning so they better gun for him as soon as they can. lol Unless there is a VERY BITTER jury, I don't think Ben is winning anymore. Nothing has changed, like I said he has done NOTHING and is always such a prick to everyone so I would think and hope the jury is aware of that now. He's just a waste of a spot, it would of been nice to have another winner take his place.
Old 04-30-2020, 07:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Id like to think I wouldn't drop for food but I have no idea being out there and how it would mess with my head.

I am hoping even if Ben gets to the end that people wont vote for him. I have a hard time understand what he's done this season to deserve it. Im also not sure Michele or nick would have very strong cases.

I have a feeling Tyson or Rob will get back in and then just be voted right back out so I'm just not really thinking about the extinction people. lol.
Old 05-01-2020, 01:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

I really hope y’all are right about Ben! Unless he’s really whiny & puts on the waterworks & just gets sympathy votes, I don’t see any of the jury voting for him.

Old 05-02-2020, 03:11 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Watched the episode, really good. I mostly feel the same but again, why does Ben treat Jeremy like crap? I don't recall Jeremy doing anything to him but he wants to be the rudest to him (maybe it's jealousy, who knows) Like Jeremy said, he's acting like a child. GMAFB with this immature, silent treatment bs. Tony is the one that orcastrated the Sophie blindside and lied to him and here he is carrying him in the forest WTF? Like I said though, Ben is just there to do what he's told and be patted on the head like the spineless lapdog he is. He isn't winning, not worried about that anymore. He hasn't done anything and has a HORRIBLE social game. I didn't like the way Denise RUDELY blew Jeremy off during the tribal either. It's just the WAY she did it that didn't sit well with me, knocked her down a few pegs for me and she definitely should of listened considering how the vote went lol.

Yeah, I don't get how Kim and others could step down for cookies. Especially this season where every Tribal Council is insane and anything could happen. That was extremely stupid. Haven't cared much for Michele but I'm glad she gave Jeremy her advantage, I wonder if he will keep it or give it back to her? I was sad to see Kim go, good player but she never had the numbers and tried smart moves too late. They need to get rid of Tony ASAP cause if he is in the finals HE IS WINNING, no questions asked. If any of them are sitting next to Tony, they have no hope of winning. I feel he will just keep winning Immunities and using idols to get to the end though. I feel like they won't get a chance and will kick themselves about not getting rid of him earlier (and I always wondered why no one ever brought his name up before) I would still be fine with Denise winning (cause her being the sole vote to oust Sandra will always be a badass, smart move) but now I want Jeremy to win the most, it went up for me even more cause everyone keeps gunning for him (and treating him like crap as well) and he's still here, he's fighting for his life all the time lately. So I'm rooting for him the most. Can't wait to see what happens in the next episode.

Last edited by Butterfly85; 05-02-2020 at 03:40 PM
Old 05-02-2020, 09:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah Ben is acting like a child, being rude to people that he views as being "beneath" him. Its like that bully mentality.

Quote:
I didn't like the way Denise RUDELY blew Jeremy off during the tribal either. It's just the WAY she did it that didn't sit well with me, knocked her down a few pegs for me and she definitely should of listened considering how the vote went lol.
Same. She said on twitter she was just over all the talking back and forth at tribal, and I do understand that. I dont think Jeff should let them talk that much. I think he should only give them like 10 minutes and then shut it down. BUTTTTT you are totally right. She could be next and she doesnt seem to care at all how things are going to play out? I would be PISSED if she did that to me, it was like she was treating him like a child.

I thought Michele was dumb giving Jeremy her advantage! WTF. Keep it for yourself.

Jeremy is def. the underdog this season and its funny how much I am rooting for him because I never cared about him before this season, but it just shows you that I change who I am rooting for based on the circumstances of the game, not necessarily my bias towards the people beforehand.

Quote:
I feel he will just keep winning Immunities and using idols to get to the end though.
Unfortunately I think this is what is going to happen too and it sucks because an idol just being out there to say your butt is sort of unfair imo.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top