Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-08-2017, 02:20 AM
Fan Forum Legend

True, but I still think it's not as good as it was in the first couple of seasons.
Old 08-08-2017, 06:32 PM
Loyal Fan

Yes the first couple of seasons were my favourite. I was always hoping it would be like that again.
Old 08-08-2017, 10:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
My favorite parts of the show are the actual cases then followed by MH friendship. I'd like DH to happen, but it feels like a big tease.
At least we agree on this Shu!

Sadly I feel like its a tease too. They know people love them but them so they throw bones but don't want to go through with it.

Quote:
I think Lucas and Peyton from One Tree Hill were my longest wait
That wasnt even that bad because they were "together" in season 1 sort of and obviously had an attraction in episode 1, so I'm not sure that counts.

For me, right now, Id say Bellarke from the 100 is probably the ship Ive been waiting for the longest and its been 4 seasons but there hasn't been a kiss or admitting of feelings or anything like that's so thats been rough.

season 1 of suits was WAY better imo than any of the others but i did really like parts of 2 and 3. We are already in season 7? I cant keep track lol.

Last edited by Alexa; 08-10-2017 at 03:39 PM
Old 08-08-2017, 10:57 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Cats (View Post)
I'm liking Suits more in S6, the show was off track for a while I thought.
S6 wasn't my favorite season but compared to S7, I like that season more. I thought Mike got taken out of prison last year way too easy. I like the story arc of Harvey. H/M dynamic and friendship, Jessica & Donna last season.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 08-10-2017, 06:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Darvey is the only couple I currently ship on this show. Im sorry to all the mike/rachel fans, but I don't like them. I adored mike/jenny. even mike/katrina.
Old 08-10-2017, 03:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Agreed Rachel ^

I liked this weeks episode a lot. I found the case that Mike was working on pretty interesting and as annoying as Frank can be I really like the actor, so I liked seeing him again.

I wish they could find a way to bring Oliver into the fold because I really love him.

Louis is still angry but at least in this episode we saw him fighting for a client, which I liked to see. I hope he slowly can start to get back on track. I miss the old Louis.

Donna standing up to Harvey was great, but I like that she came around on Holly, but it sucks that she ended up not working for them. Harvey acted very rationally with Donna though and I liked that he didn’t get angry at her. The scene at the end was sweet, when Donna said she missed Harvey and he said him too and then they shared those looks. <3 The show is just always better for me when they interact.

I found it interesting that Louis asked if Donna knew about Harvey dating his therapist and Harvey saying that he doesn’t want her to know. Scenes like that cant be all for nothing.

Not much Rachel either which I appreciated…. Her and Mike fighting isn’t something I want to watch, but he shouldn’t be keeping things from her.
Old 08-11-2017, 08:40 PM
Moderator Manager

I was really annoyed at Donna in this ep which is surprising because she's my favorite on the show. She keeps reminding Harvey that she isn't his legal secretary anymore. I think she reminded him 3x in this ep? I dunno. I feel like she changed a lot ever since her 'appointment'. Harvey was patient though as expected. That's why I love Darvey.

Louis wasn't annoying in this ep and I was praying that he'd make the suit go away against Harvey's therapist cause all hell will break lose if this pushes through. It was also nice that at the end of the ep, it looks like Louis is finally coming to terms with his break-up and that's great to see.

Mike is really off on his own right now but I can't help and agree with Rachel: that he's abusing Harvey's trust in him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandiexjeyton (View Post)
Darvey is the only couple I currently ship on this show. Im sorry to all the mike/rachel fans, but I don't like them. I adored mike/jenny. even mike/katrina.
Me too. I actually really like Mike & Katrina even though I know they weren't going to work out (and the actress will be recurring because she was a regular at another TV show).

Old 08-12-2017, 01:06 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
That wasnt even that bad because they were "together" in season 1 sort of and obviously had an attraction in episode 1, so I'm not sure that counts.

For me, right now, Id say Bellarke from the 100 is probably the ship Ive been waiting for the longest and its been 4 seasons but there hasn't been a kiss or admitting of feelings or anything like that's so thats been rough.

season 1 of suits was WAY better imo than any of the others but i did really like parts of 2 and 3. We are already in season 7? I cant keep track lol.
I know, I've just been really lucky with all of my couples lol.
Old 08-12-2017, 09:42 PM
Moderator Manager

FYI: Suits board is closing because no one applied to moderate it.

Quote:
the 'better off ted' grad will guest-star as a character linked to donna's past.

Suits viewers who have long awaited harvey (gabriel macht) and donna (sarah rafferty) finally getting together are about to have another little hiccup to deal with, this time in the form of jay harrington.

The better off ted and coupling actor is set for a two-episode arc on the usa drama as mark meadows, donna's ex-boyfriend. Given harvey's recent relationship with his former shrink, paula (christina cole), this season and the lengths he's gone to in order to hide that relationship from donna, it seems as though mark's reappearance will come at quite the inconvenient time for the co-workers.

"we have discussed jay for many roles over the years because our casting director, bonnie zane, knows i'm a huge fan of his from better off ted and other things," suits creator and showrunner aaron korsh tells the hollywood reporter. "often he was unavailable. A few months ago he was pitched for the role of tommy bratton, but we ended up going with al sapienza. A few weeks later we were writing the role of mark meadows and that was perfect. It requires someone in that age range who can be charming, can be handsome, and someone who can be a challenge sexually with harvey for donna. So i was glad we didn't go with him for tommy bratton. Sometimes you end up landing in the role that you should."

Old 08-13-2017, 12:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the casting news

Quote:
It requires someone in that age range who can be charming, can be handsome, and someone who can be a challenge sexually with harvey for donna.
this makes me so happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandiexjeyton (View Post)
I adored mike/jenny. even mike/katrina.
Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
Me too. I actually really like Mike & Katrina even though I know they weren't going to work out (and the actress will be recurring because she was a regular at another TV show).

OMG ILY both for saying this I flove Mike/Katrina so much
Old 08-13-2017, 12:38 PM
Dedicated Fan

Making jump from the old forum...

...about the most recent episode 705, there are parts I loved. Louis was definitely a highlight--he kept his word with Harvey (albeit barely), did not let the similarities to his relationship with Tara send him over the edge, acted professionally regarding Paula's situation with her ex, and apologized for his recent outburst to his therapist. Louis is growing up, and I think his relationship with Harvey is maturing too. Louis will always have a tendency to let his emotions control him, but I appreciate that he is trying to react to painful or uncomfortable situations more rationally.

I also loved Rachel standing up to Mike. In earlier seasons, my feelings were lukewarm toward Rachel, mostly because I thought her character not as well developed as the others, but she's come a long way in recent seasons, personally and professionally. She stands up for herself, including with Mike. Hopefully, he will listen to her about lying to Harvey, and about the untenable situation his lying has put her in. I also love how her relationship with her father has progressed.

(Though Mike/Jenny were adorable, I'm not sure Jenny would've been able to keep Mike's secret for as long as Rachel did. Mike/Katrina, meh. I love Katrina as a character, but I actually prefer her chemistry with Rachel--Katrina and Rachel are a potential dynamic duo, if only AS could work on Suits more often.)

I mostly loved Donna, especially her last scene with Harvey, but Donna (like Harvey and Mike) is still uncomfortable in her new position as COO. I like how she listened to the viewpoint of the prospective employee despite misgivings, and I like that Harvey is giving her space to make mistakes and find her own way. Donna does deserve more than being at Harvey's beck-and-call, and he earns major points for respecting that.

Mike intentions are good, but he's "helping" in almost every wrong way possible. He's taking advantage of Harvey's trust, putting Rachel's job at risk by forcing her to lie to her boss (though I don't think Harvey would fire Rachel), jeopardizing the reputation of both the firm and the clinic by pursuing a case that represents a huge conflict of interest, risking losing the monetary gain already offered to the family of the murdered prison inmate, and foolishly trying to cut a deal with Frank Gallo, of all people. Mike is in serious need of a reality check.

Last edited by DiamondGirl5; 08-13-2017 at 12:45 PM
Old 08-13-2017, 04:09 PM
New Fan

I just watched the first episode of season 3 today- and interestingly enough- what happened then is similar to what is happening now. I had no idea when I clicked on the episode I'd see so many parallels.

Rachel had just found out Mike was a fraud. She yelled for 30 sec and jumped into bed and into a relationship with him. One of the problems I've always had with them is Rachel never holds him accountable for anything. The last episode was, I think, the hardest she's ever been on him. Saying that maybe Harvey should fire him is no small thing coming from her.
I hope she keeps it up. It's not good for either one of them that Rachel is so endlessly supportive of every dumb thing Mike does.

It's also the fallout of Mike stabbing Harvey in the back regarding the merger because Jessica threatened his secret if he didn't betray Harvey. Donna commented to Mike that Harvey valued him for his loyalty, not his usefulness on cases. I think the same holds now. Mike can be an asset to Harvey and the firm, but both were highly successful long before he came along. Yep- trust and loyalty will be a thing again. And this is much worse. Mike isn't being coerced in any way. He is going back on his word to Harvey. And what he's doing is very very. bad for the firm as a whole. Not to mention his own career, the clinic..... and those people he says he wants to help. Personally- I hope Nathan and Oliver get some of the blowback on this. They deserve it. Their ethics are a joke, especially given their holier than thou attitude towards everyone else who doesn't choose their legal career.

Moving on- I do like that Harvey is letting Donna find her way and not yelling at her for her mistakes. The last scene was great.

I always thought Donna was the most underdeveloped character. I like her, but with Donna it was always like- she knew everything, had no lasting issues, never struggled for more than a couple of episodes with anything. We never really saw her have career goals until now. Unlike everyone else who reached for something. (Well Jessica was already at the top.) Personally- even Rachel has had issues to work out- like with her dad. So it's nice to see Donna growing a bit, even if i do find some of it far-fetched.

Regarding the whole Harvey/Paula/Donna/her ex thing. The Harvey/Paula relationship is the only onscreen relationship that has -so far- shown any potential for going anywhere real for both Harvey and Donna. I wonder if that's one more reason Harvey not telling Donna is a thing. Beyond their unresolved feelings, Paula being the ex therapist, it being a new relationship. I wonder if the fact the relationship seems to have potential is part of what's factoring into things. And maybe Donna's ex is someone who has/had potential to really be something as well.
Old 08-13-2017, 09:48 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyndie57 (View Post)
OMG ILY both for saying this I flove Mike/Katrina so much
No offense to Mike & Rachel shippers, I just like them more. I'm actually really surprised to see Katrina recur on the show. I thought they'd just drop her character and not let her come back.

Old 08-13-2017, 11:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

im a mike/katrina fan too. but rachel's always been meh to me.

donna's ex is a hottie. hope we get to see some jealousy from harvey.
Old 08-14-2017, 05:46 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Personally- I hope Nathan and Oliver get some of the blowback on this. They deserve it. Their ethics are a joke, especially given their holier than thou attitude towards everyone else who doesn't choose their legal career.
Not that I want airtime devoted to these characters, but so much this. That Nathan is foolish enough to risk both the reputation and the financial status of his own clinic does not reflect well on his ability to manage or mentor a group of mostly young and untested lawyers.
Oliver's too green and stupid to know how badly he's messing up but consequences of making poor choices could be a hard-earned lesson.

Mike could begin his redemption by calling out either or both of these idiots for speaking with such contempt for the people Mike refers to as "family", which includes his fiance. I want blowback for Mike to come from more than Rachel and Harvey--I want Donna and Louis to get in on that action. And Jessica too, for that matter. As long as her name is on the wall, she wields power and influence.

Last edited by DiamondGirl5; 08-14-2017 at 08:12 AM
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top