Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-07-2019, 08:33 PM
Master Fan

I've only started watching this show. Currently I don't like the main character, Andrea, cause she's too shallow. I watched a couple S2 episodes before starting at the beginning so I know about her at the moment flirting with the one guy who's wife died. I just partially hate that everyone has to sleep with everyone. I find it ironic that in the first or 2nd episode Bishop was warning Hughes, 'no double dipping' when she originally was eyeing Ryan.

Now she's banging Gibson? There's no way the amount of banging and stuff happening here wouldn't screw up the station majorly. Ugh. It's Grey's Anatomy all over again except they started right off the bat with all of the soap opera drama. GA was pretty good on the medicine, except now it's really just a big soap based in a hospital.

My problem is that I always like the couples that aren't meant to be. Cause of course I really like the chemistry and strong personalities of Gibson and Herrera butting heads but also being able to respect each other.

I knew Ripley's death was coming...just cause it's a Shonda show. It was sad, but I didn't really bawl or anything.

Ah well...another one bites the dust.
Damon/Elena Jeremy/Anna TEAM ANNA TEAM DAMON

Last edited by jayta; 05-16-2019 at 08:22 PM
jayta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2019, 01:20 PM
Master Fan

LightYears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2019, 11:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Quote:
Now she's banging Gibson? There's no way the amount of banging and stuff happening here wouldn't screw up the station majorly. Ugh. It's Grey's Anatomy all over again except they started right off the bat with all of the soap opera drama. GA was pretty good on the medicine, except now it's really just a big soap based in a hospital.
Yes while I still like it, it reminds me too often where it comes from and how there was a reason I gave up on Grey's years ago.

Quote:
I knew Ripley's death was coming...just cause it's a Shonda show. It was sad, but I didn't really bawl or anything.
They could have done so much with his character without killing him off. Just felt like they decided to kill off for the drama and not because it makes so much sense plot-wise.

I am glad it's renewed though.
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Unsung Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 08:27 PM
Master Fan

I just think just because relationships are interesting, it doesn't always have to freakin' be about romantic ones. STOP SHOVING IT DOWN OUR THROATS.

Obviously there might be attractions, but c'mon! There was a relationship which is 'frowned upon' in a station house and now there's 2nd one? aka Bishop & Jack and soon to be Sullivan and Herrera?

If it continues the way it is, I will stop watching. I like the comradery that happens when you work in a place where life and death are on the line. Ie. hospitals & fire stations. However, I will not watch it be spun into some sad pathetic soap opera.

Men and women DO NOT have to have their lives revolve around romantic relationships. Learn that and maybe you'll create a somewhat decent tv show.
Damon/Elena Jeremy/Anna TEAM ANNA TEAM DAMON
jayta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2019, 01:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayta (View Post)
I just think just because relationships are interesting, it doesn't always have to freakin' be about romantic ones. STOP SHOVING IT DOWN OUR THROATS.

Obviously there might be attractions, but c'mon! There was a relationship which is 'frowned upon' in a station house and now there's 2nd one? aka Bishop & Jack and soon to be Sullivan and Herrera?

If it continues the way it is, I will stop watching. I like the comradery that happens when you work in a place where life and death are on the line. Ie. hospitals & fire stations. However, I will not watch it be spun into some sad pathetic soap opera.

Men and women DO NOT have to have their lives revolve around romantic relationships. Learn that and maybe you'll create a somewhat decent tv show.
I definitely prefer the show when it doesn't constantly remind me that it's from Shondaland. My favorite episodes are the ones about the closeness and friendships of the crew not them constantly hooking-up with someone.
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Unsung Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2020, 07:48 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Awesome. I'm 2/2 on them killing the male in my OTP.

I started the show Sunday. I just finished 3x03.
Old 11-02-2020, 09:24 PM
Passionate Fan

I'm so ready and excited for S4
Moozanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2020, 09:50 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Please, just stop killing characters I love!
Old 11-09-2020, 03:41 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis (View Post)
Please, just stop killing characters I love!
I think S4 will be safe of death. 3 in Season 3 was much. Take a break from the deaths' in S4.
Old 11-09-2020, 07:13 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Seriously. Especially with the state of the world right now. Let's take a break and a breather. There's plenty of drama to be had without death of a major character.
Old 11-24-2020, 11:35 AM
Passionate Fan

I'm loving the new season. So far the aired episode have been so good. I've lost count of how many times I've watched and re-watched the premier episode.
Old 11-24-2020, 11:49 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

I haven't watched yet, but good to hear!

Is it a Grey's crossover? do I have to watch GA?
Old 11-25-2020, 07:40 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis (View Post)
I haven't watched yet, but good to hear!

Is it a Grey's crossover? do I have to watch GA?
It is a crossover but you can watch it as a standalone.

For some random reason they posted with promo pics for 4x04 but skipped 4x03. Wondering what that is about.
Old 11-29-2020, 08:49 PM
Passionate Fan

Can it be Thursday already!
Old 12-03-2020, 08:56 PM
Passionate Fan

Am I the only one who finds Robert being a probie odd? Weird? Awkward? Unnatural? Strange? Uncomfortable?

On the long term....

Like he appointed Maya captain and now she's his boss. If it was for a probationary period I can understand but for long term.... It's so weird.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top