Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-04-2022, 05:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

I wonder legally though if they would qualify that. Because sodomy is something different too if I'm not mistaken? Like its a seperate charge. I hate when they refer to rape as "assault" too because its too kind of a word imo. Assault to me would be more like grabbing someones butt etc
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2022, 06:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

I have no idea, it's all just disgusting

there's a really hard scene coming, i can't remember if it's episode 8 or 9, but it was so well done
Old 10-09-2022, 02:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Episode 8:

France:

This was a good ep. I could NEVER let a man examine me… never. And doing it a month and a half later is just too late??? Sucks the police are so intrusive but I get they are just trying to do a thorough questioning.

Good for Anais going through with it, despite it being hard. It's true that even if nothing comes of it, at least shes bringing awareness to the issue and holding him accountable.

It’s a good topic this season but it's so heavy. It’s kinda hard to watch and why I haven't been binging episodes quicker.

The dance scene at the end of the ep was nicely done, that actress really went for it. Good on her because that would be difficult to act out.

Druck:

Honestly dont really understand Mailin. She said to her friends "why am I not like a normal person?" We knew she didnt really want to have sex, but does that mean she is asexual then? They aren't being very clear.

I do like her relationship with Zoe this season and with her grandma. I am kinda glad she didn't apologize for vandalizing the books (though that was still too far).

Her and Finn are awkward AF! I felt really bad for Finn when he overheard her mumbling while drunk that they shouldn't have had sex.... yikes. Finn, you need to move on and find someone that really cares about you. Sorry boy.
Old 10-10-2022, 04:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

They're so cringey (finn/mailin) and her in general

I agree about Anais, some clips were so hard to watch
Old 10-11-2022, 11:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

I was planning to just finish one season but ended up just doing both because I wanted to be done lol. I think overall Druck's finale was better, but overall France's season was better... Didnt love either of them though.

I will probably take a little break before starting the Italia one. Maybe a week or so, depends on when I can finish a different series.

Anais:

Anais/Redoune are cute friends. But it did feel like they were going to kiss for a brief moment. But I guess they really didn't have any feelings. It was nice that they addressed it, I guess? But they also could have just kept that scene out and just kept it platonic idk.

I knew Hugo’s apology was BS and that he was going to lie to the police. What an ass! It doesn’t make sense that Anais would be there during his telling of the events though? Surely the police would allow him to give his version alone. And why would an abuser tell the truth, lets be real? It's not like he was going to admit to it.

Also, why would he even try to talk to her after? I would wait for the trial to be over and then I would blast his name over Social media relentlessly. But, it seems that there was no trial??? I found the conclusion in this episode a bit odd, like he had no consequences whatsoever.

The finale episode was lame imo. Only 16 minutes long??? I fast forwarded the dance stuff at the beginning, it felt fillery.

It was interesting to see what was going on with the other characters I suppose. So Tiff and Max are kinda separating for a year it seems. Bilal and Jo are going to have a threesome... yeah, okay... That scene with her friend was a bit much lmao. You think you could told him how to pleasure you maybe weeks ago??? lmao. And nothing on Lola/Maya? Still mad about that!!!

This season kinda like Redouane’s season too. But idk, something about this finale was just majorly lacking for me....

Mailin:

Good for Finn confronting Mailin and standing up for himself in ep 9. He deserved better imo.

The speeches at the school were a bit cheesey lmao. Same for the ones with the girls. I skimmed those a bit.

Glad they confronted the guy that spread the photo! That was prob. my favorite part of the finale.

Zoe kissing that girl was random??? Who the heck is that? I'm confused lol.

Isi and Sascha kiss yay.

I really don’t get Mailin or what they were trying to say with/about her this season? Even with her speech to Finn i didn't understand what she was saying. So they are together still? Going to try to see where it goes? Assuming she was able to orgasm (the fastest orgasm ive ever seen lmao) then it doesnt seem she is asexual, just maybe slower than other girls??? But idk, something about that whole plot was so confusing.

the ending montage of the cast was cute and i liked the little montage of scenes and things.
Old 10-13-2022, 05:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

yeah the skamfr finale sucked, it all happened in one clip, it was a shame for such a good season (imo)

Tiffax are not separating, they're doing long distance, and the threesome thing was a joke, but kind of lame

The girl Zoe is kissing is Josh's best friend (Yara) remember? their relationship happened off screen on social media basically. Idk if you remember Zoe telling Mailin she had a crush on someone..

I still don't understand the plot of the season, i think there was no plot
Old 10-13-2022, 06:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

well to me, its separating, they wont be in the same city lol. Not sure why France is set on destroying all their couples.

Quote:
The girl Zoe is kissing is Josh's best friend (Yara) remember?
LOL, no.

I guess the point of Mailins season was to show her struggling against the social expectations of a teenage girl. Idk.
Old 10-14-2022, 08:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

they weren't destroyed, tho? long distance happens. I don't get the point but it is what it is
Quote:
I guess the point of Mailins season was to show her struggling against the social expectations of a teenage girl. Idk.
idk i still don't get it
Old 10-15-2022, 04:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

They were shown to be not communicating well, and having issues and now they are separating by distance... dont think thats a good sign for their relationship personally.

I don't really ship them so I dont care but if I did ship them I would be annoyed.
Old 10-17-2022, 05:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

I ship them and i didn't mind a little conflict

so.. it looks like Skam france is renewed, nothing confirmed yet!

edit: basically confirmed, s11 and s12 are coming with a new team of writers/directors

Last edited by AlwaysCB; 10-17-2022 at 06:00 PM
AlwaysCB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2022, 05:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

ugh.

skam france is my least favorite version. not sure ill watch.
Old 10-19-2022, 04:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

I get it, i'll still watch it
Old 10-25-2022, 04:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Fernando (who played Alejandro on Skam España) is going to be on Elite's season 7

Old 10-25-2022, 09:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

nice! I love him! I'm still watching Elite too.
Old 10-26-2022, 04:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

I only watched the first 2 seasons, they ruined all their ships so i'm not excited to catch up