Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-29-2004, 09:53 AM
Passionate Fan

I have a feeling that Brock and Barbara Jean are not going to get divorced because a big part of the show is that she is living right near her ex husband and his new wife and all of that stuff and drama. Now teh show really wont be the same anymore, so i hope that they dont get divorced. I can see them having problems but getting back together and everything. Why is Kira moving back in? I thought she really liked it at her dad's.
Old 07-29-2004, 04:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by lizzie2000
I have a feeling that Brock and Barbara Jean are not going to get divorced because a big part of the show is that she is living right near her ex husband and his new wife and all of that stuff and drama. Now teh show really wont be the same anymore, so i hope that they dont get divorced. I can see them having problems but getting back together and everything. Why is Kira moving back in? I thought she really liked it at her dad's.
I have the same feeling, but it's nice to dream
Damon/Elena Jeremy/Anna TEAM ANNA TEAM DAMON
jayta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2004, 06:27 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by lizzie2000
Yeah, ITA with you. But I love them together, so either way is good for me. As long as the show doesn't go downhill if they do get back together.

And I didn't know Kira was moving back in. When did this happen?
I've come to your rescue and you can't rescue me.
*Rach* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2004, 01:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hey All!

Does anyone know when Reba starts again?

Thanks!
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2004, 04:43 PM
Ultimate Fan

I think the promo said that the premiere was September 17th. I can't wait for it! It should be really good.
Old 09-03-2004, 11:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks, Candace!

Anyone know I can see the promo? Thanks!
Old 09-05-2004, 05:01 PM
Ultimate Fan

You're welcome I think you can watch the promo at thewb.com. Since the premiere is drawing near, it should be up and running...At least, I hope it is.
A good time to catch any promos would be during EasyView tonight.
Old 09-14-2004, 10:59 PM
Passionate Fan

such a good show
ami_07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2004, 11:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

I thought the premiere was great! I think Van is the funniest thing on there! "Mr. Hootttt." "Reba Nell."

I wasn't expecting Barbra Jean kicking out Brock. I can't wait til next week!
Old 09-19-2004, 01:15 AM
Passionate Fan

I didnt see the premiere, i missed it... can someone please PM me and give me an explanation of what happened.
Old 09-19-2004, 02:42 PM
Part-Time Fan

I'll just do it here, for other people who didn't see the premiere.

Okay, so basically it starts off where the finale left off. Brock and Reba are in the kitchen, and Brock's still believing he made a mistake with Barbra Jean. Reba yells at him and tells him that him changing his feelings all of the time is what ultimately hurts everyone around him. Brock wants to tell her his side of the story but Reba doesn't want to hear it, but at the same time does. BJ bursts in and tells Reba and Brock she won't let them decide her life.

Kyra tells Van and Cheyenne that Barbra Jean found Brock and Reba in bed together. They don't believe it at first, but then Reba walks in and that's where Van is like "So, have you seen Mr. H? Or should I say.. Mr. HOOOOOT."

Reba goes into the kitchen and Cheyenne follows her. Cheyenne tells Reba that she thinks that her and Brock shouldn't get together because their divorce made her a stronger person.

Reba once more visits Brock and tells him that it wouldn't be smart to get back together and she doesn't want to. Brock confesses that he still loves BJ and wants to be with her, or something like that. He admits that he wants to talk thinks out with her.

In Reba's living room, BJ and Reba sit on the couch. BJ tells Reba that she thought about her inspiration and ''WWRD'' -- What Would Reba Do? She also tells Reba that she is her inspiration. Reba looks shocked and tells BJ that she thinks that she should do whatever she feels is right. BJ admits that she wants to kick Brock out. BJ also tells Van and Cheyenne and then leaves. V&C both decide to go to their house and watch what's going to happen but they aren't there. They tell Kyra, and Brock walks in at the same time when Reba is asking "Did she do it yet?" Brock almost hears them but doesn't. The four of them try not to tell him, but Brock follows them back to Reba's house where he demands that she tell him.

Reba lets him in on the information right when Kyra walks in with Henry and says that BJ is at the house waiting for Brock and that she wants to talk with him.

The ending is Brock coming back to Reba's house after BJ kicked him out.

I hope that's not too confusing. There's also a line where Jake copies Van with "Mr. HOOOOT." It was good.

Bianca/Maggie -- Craig/Paige -- Haley/Chris -- JR/Kendall.
behrish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2004, 03:25 PM
Passionate Fan

OMG sounds like a great premiere i wish i had not missed it. I hope that Reba and Brock dont get back together because then i dont believe the show would be as good or funny. Was Elizabeth in the show at all?

I think that is the only problem i have with the show is that Elizabeth is rarely in it, and when she is, it is not a big story line or anything. The first season was centered around Chyanee being pregnant, and then it seems almost like they forgot about that as the drama unfolded
Old 09-19-2004, 04:00 PM
Part-Time Fan

I don't think they showed Elizabeth, but I'm not sure. I just thought it was really cool that they finally showed Henry.

Old 09-19-2004, 07:29 PM
Master Fan

I don't think they showed Elizabeth either, I was in shock too see Henry.

If Brock and Reba get back together, I think the show would lose it's comedy.

What does everyone else think about that possiblity?

-*- Journal || LG Media Alerts -*-
Cherié £u£u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2004, 08:03 PM
Part-Time Fan

I agree, the show would definitely lose some of its comedy if Brock and Reba were to get back together. Reba wouldn't get to crack her jokes on Brock anymore, and BJ wouldn't really have a definite storyline to go with.

I like BJ and Brock way more than Reba and Brock.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top