Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-15-2019, 10:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

Elle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2019, 10:24 AM
Moderator Support Team

I gonna check if Amazon Prime has it bec they have older shows..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
fly me to the moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2019, 11:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon (View Post)
I gonna check if Amazon Prime has it bec they have older shows..
Amazon has the season for $14.99.
Elle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2019, 03:11 PM
Moderator Support Team

thats great
My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2019, 04:03 PM
Moderator Support Team

Ahh, thanks for that!

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
fly me to the moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2020, 01:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

I should rewatch this soon! Its been years.

Eta: I rewatched 101 today!So much nostalgia!
-I love Rae and Ricky, they were fun, it makes sense that Angela would ditch her boring friend for them lol.
-Brian was so annoying being rude to her going out with her friends. Horrible first impression. The ending scene with them on the street was a lot better though.
-Angela's mom was so frustrating. She just had to make everything such a huge deal. And was her dad having an affair at the end there?
-I loved Angela's insight. Not a lot of Jordan in the episode to form an opinion yet. But at the end when he said he recognized her and knew her name, that was cute. I also like their tiny convo in the call when he said "out on bail?" Jared sure is a cutie.

102:
-This one wasn't as interesting as the pilot but I still enjoyed parts of it.
-So the dad didn't have an affair but was going to. It was great when at the end he decided to break it off. The parents storyline in general bored me.
-Jordan was such an ass this episode trying to kiss Angela twice, and then calling her immature basically because she didn't want to. But I love that she rejected him, because he's probably not used to it. He made a comment about having a horrible day, so it makes you wonder about his backstory and family life.
-Brian continued to be a noob in this episode too, hes just so whiney and its really annoying to watch lol.
-Rae continues to be awesome.

103:
-The gun episode didn't age well in this day and age. The kids were making and jokes and pretending it wasn't a big deal. It was obvious that Brian was covering for Ricky which was sweet. I understand Ricky's want for a gun to protect himself from the bullies, but it's too dangerous to bring to school and not the way to handle it.
-The whole misunderstanding with the gun was not what you expected. I like that they installed metal detectors at the end.
-The mom wasn't as upset about Angela potentially having sex at 15 as she should have been imo.
-This show is so good, I have a new appreciation for it everytime I watch it. Its just so realistic and doesnt force itself to be dramatic.
-Jordan/Angela scenes were so good. When he offered to have sex with her lmao, okay buddy. But then he later took it back and you could tell he was all embarrassed about what she thought of him so he said all that stuff about not having any feelings for her. I love how Angela handled that, it was really smart.

104:
-This episode was the most boring one thus far. Anything that centers too much on the parents kind of drags for me.
-Barely any Jordan in this one.
-I wish Brian was less dorky and whiney, I would like him so much more.
-Dang Angela's grandfather is a jerk!

105:
-This was a really great episode with some really nice messages.
-I love that each of the girls realized that they had their own insecurities but they were beautiful to other people. It was sweet to see Angela and her old friend start to sort of connect again. And when they said that women should support each other.
-I really love Ricky, he is such a sweetheart and when he was complimenting Angela's mom about the dresses, awww.
-I also really loved the scenes between Brian/Ricky and Brian/Jordan and explaining the metamorphosis story.

106:
-I liked this episode, the teacher was interesting. We need more interesting teachers like that. It was great to see Jordan learning and we found out he had a disability... so sad. But explains a lot.

Last edited by Alexa; 06-16-2020 at 10:27 PM
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2020, 11:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Finished my rewatch a few days ago...

107:
It was cute to see the Jordan/Angela SL finally start. Angela was so cringey though with Jordan and some of her lines. It sucked he stood her up but like, they didnt have cell phones back then either and it was a lot of pressure on him to meet her parents. So I can understand his POV and it was obvious he felt really bad about it.

108:
The Jordan and Angela hug was really sweet, I wish he wouldn’t care what his friends thought.

Brian is so annoying he’s always ragging on Angela. I get that he’s jealous but damn he’s annoying. I liked all the emotional moments in episdoe. Once again Brian annoyed me. Dude needs to back off. He’s so rude sometimes.

I didn't like the whole parent’s plot in this eppy, just don’t care about them at all. Watching them have weird sex was just not my thing lol. I also didn’t like the whole ghost storyline… it was pretty lame.

This one was intense as heck. Poor Rayanne, her life truly sucks. Her mom is a bit of a loser and his dad is a dead beat… no wonder she is the way she is.

111-115:

It was interesting to see an episode from Brian’s POV but I found him pretty annoying in his episode. His obsession with Angela is just weird to me and needs to let it go. Him turning down the other girl was so rude. I was glad that she ended up having fun at the dance. When he can just be normal, like when he let her borrow his bike, that was sweet. Too bad he didnt act like that more often.

Poor Ricky thinking that the guy was into him but he really wasn’t. That would suck being one of the only gay kids at the school and having crushes not reciprocate.

Jordan/Angela were so cute at the end of ep 11, I loved him leaning against the fence, that was hot. Too bad they didnt kiss. But then the next episode BAM it was happening. A bit odd, but it was okay. Glad he came around in the end to admit he liked her. It sucks their "relationship" was ruined because they ere on different pages about sex. But I am glad Angela stood her ground. Jordan was a jerk when he said she wasn't normal for caring about it, he deserved to get dumped.

I hated seeing Angela ditch Rayanne for him though and being such a bad friend to her when she needed it the most.

116-119:

I really lost interest in the show in the latter half of the season. Not sure why. I felt like the show almost had too many serious moments and not enough lighter moments. I did like seeing the Jordan/Angela friendship building though.

Didnt care for a repeat of the parents marital/cheating problems.

And poor Ricky. He deserved so much better!

Brian got so much better in the 2nd half but i didnt like them trying to make him the romantic interest for Angela when she never saw him that way the whole year....

Rayanne and Jordan sleeping together SUCKED! It was so crappy of both of them to do to her! Like, what the hell. I feel like for Jordan it made a lot more sense but I cant beleive Rayanne did that to her! She deserved to be treated way worse imo.

Too bad the show didnt get a proper ending. It would have been nice if it had been somewhat wrapped up.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2020, 07:20 PM
Moderator Support Team

thats awesome
My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top