Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-23-2011, 06:23 PM
Elite Fan

New episode tonight:

Save My Love
Season 2 | Episode 7

Winona's blunder could put her behind bars, unless Raylan can weave his way through a federal courthouse locked down over death threats...

- - - -

I have to say I'm not crazy about Winona... but we'll see where this one takes us anyway right?
Astra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 06:04 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astra (View Post)

New episode tonight:

Save My Love
Season 2 | Episode 7

Winona's blunder could put her behind bars, unless Raylan can weave his way through a federal courthouse locked down over death threats...

- - - -

I have to say I'm not crazy about Winona... but we'll see where this one takes us anyway right?
The episode was amazing. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time; I'm kinda glad Winona wasn't caught, but it was so close!
Old 03-26-2011, 07:13 PM
New Fan

i just joined and am confused why Justified does not have its own individual forum?
lietome89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 10:38 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by montana_rosalie (View Post)
The episode was amazing. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time; I'm kinda glad Winona wasn't caught, but it was so close!
Well... I'm not crazy about Winona... have said that before (sorry guys) but I'm glad she wasn't caught but I was really worried that she was gonna drag Raylan into something that she should have known better about in the first place...

What a moron... honestly, she used to seem very level headed and pragmatic and for her to do that was a little off-character I thought... and the explanation she gave about Gary's money issues/pending divorce etc was lame to me...

At least it seems that Raylan has had a realization about her and I'm curious if this whole plotline will cool the heels on their renewing 'romance'...

Welcome lietome89!! Glad you're here with us!

Well, we're still building participation on this thread, and I think that once we have regular posters and discussion etc that the next step might be to try and get an individual board for the show... Then we have to go through the nomination and voting process and if we got enough votes etc then a Justified board might be possible at some point in the future
Old 04-01-2011, 01:28 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astra (View Post)
Well... I'm not crazy about Winona... have said that before (sorry guys) but I'm glad she wasn't caught but I was really worried that she was gonna drag Raylan into something that she should have known better about in the first place...

What a moron... honestly, she used to seem very level headed and pragmatic and for her to do that was a little off-character I thought... and the explanation she gave about Gary's money issues/pending divorce etc was lame to me...

At least it seems that Raylan has had a realization about her and I'm curious if this whole plotline will cool the heels on their renewing 'romance'...
Me either, but I didn't want her to drag Raylan down with her... which could be tricky, now that Art knows. I'm Team Raylan/Ava, btw.

I think it was an impulse; there was no one around, and the money seemed to be forgotten, just lying there. I think I would've taken it too.
Old 04-01-2011, 03:19 PM
Elite Fan

I've always liked Winona but what she did was so so dumb I actually thought it was a bit endearing when we thought she had just taken the 1 bill, but when she told Raylan she took the whole bag....ugh woman, what is the matter with you? I'm really glad she didn't get caught though, not because I don't think she deserved to get in trouble but because Raylan definitely would have been brought down with her and he definitely does NOT deserve that!

Quote:
honestly, she used to seem very level headed and pragmatic and for her to do that was a little off-character I thought
totally!! I was so surprised, definitely really out of character for her.

I agree about putting together a campaign for this show, if anything the requests board just needs more active campaign threads for tv shows right now, so there's no harm in setting a campaign up
Old 04-02-2011, 05:30 AM
New Fan

Hi, can I jump right in?

I thought stealing a bagful of money was out of character for Winona as well. I'm glad she didn't get caught but consequences of it are real and far reaching. R/W's relationship has changed even though we haven't seen much of them in The Spoil but I'm guessing Raylan can't help but wonder what else she could drag him into. Art knows and I'm sure he'll do something to teach Raylan a lesson. It's obvious Raylan is thrown off balance. We're not used to him being vulnerable and out of his game.

One side note, it just so happened that as Winona took her bag of money, Ava accepted Boyd's bag of money and covered for him after the mine explosion. So both of them showed the same weakness. I though that parallelism was kinda neat.

There was a good interview with GY about the rest of the season discussing a lot of this stuff but it's kinda spoilerish so I'm not posting the link here. What are spoiler rules around here?
enjoyingjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 02:28 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by montana_rosalie (View Post)
Me either, but I didn't want her to drag Raylan down with her... which could be tricky, now that Art knows.
Do we know for 100% certainty that Art knows... I definitely think he suspects something, but I'm not sure just yet...

Quote:
Originally Posted by find something real (View Post)
I've always liked Winona but what she did was so so dumb I actually thought it was a bit endearing when we thought she had just taken the 1 bill, but when she told Raylan she took the whole bag....ugh woman, what is the matter with you? I'm really glad she didn't get caught though, not because I don't think she deserved to get in trouble but because Raylan definitely would have been brought down with her and he definitely does NOT deserve that!

I know! She was rather dishonest about the way she wanted Raylan's help but then wouldn't give him the full story...

He so doesn't deserve that....

Quote:
Originally Posted by enjoyingjoy (View Post)
Hi, can I jump right in?

I thought stealing a bagful of money was out of character for Winona as well. I'm glad she didn't get caught but consequences of it are real and far reaching. R/W's relationship has changed even though we haven't seen much of them in The Spoil but I'm guessing Raylan can't help but wonder what else she could drag him into. Art knows and I'm sure he'll do something to teach Raylan a lesson. It's obvious Raylan is thrown off balance. We're not used to him being vulnerable and out of his game.

One side note, it just so happened that as Winona took her bag of money, Ava accepted Boyd's bag of money and covered for him after the mine explosion. So both of them showed the same weakness. I though that parallelism was kinda neat.

There was a good interview with GY about the rest of the season discussing a lot of this stuff but it's kinda spoilerish so I'm not posting the link here. What are spoiler rules around here?
Hi there! Please do, jump right in! Great having you here!

I like your comment on the parallels between Ava and Winona's actions... and the fact Raylan has cared for them both... Somehow, I hold Winona to a higher standard... not sure why... I guess because I expect her to be more honest because of her job and the fact she'd been married to Raylan...

Can't wait for the new episode tonight (though I won't get to watch it til tmw... )

As for spoilers... you can use the [ sp ] tags [ / sp ] (removing the spaces) if it's a tidbit or minor thing or perhaps there is a thread at the spoilers board (and if not, consider starting one)... I'm not a spoilers person myself, but others maybe interested

"Brother's Keeper"
Season 2, Episode 9

Episode Synopsis: Mags and Carol Johnson talk turkey, with Boyd sitting in and Raylan just outside, standing guard. Earlier, Coover overhears Mags talking about him to young Loretta McCready. He doesn't like what he hears. O

riginal Air Date: Apr 6, 2011
Old 04-10-2011, 11:51 PM
Banned

I was sad to hear from Raylan that Loretta was taken by child services. Although I guess it was to be expected. Still I was hoping that Raylan would take her in as his own.

I am currently loving the relationship between Ava and Boyd this season. Hopefully something truly romantic will happen between them soon.
Subject is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 10:09 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subject (View Post)
I was sad to hear from Raylan that Loretta was taken by child services. Although I guess it was to be expected. Still I was hoping that Raylan would take her in as his own.

I am currently loving the relationship between Ava and Boyd this season. Hopefully something truly romantic will happen between them soon.
It was sad that Loretta found out the truth, but I was so glad she was finally away from the Bennetts...

I hadn't ever considered the possiblility of Raylan taking care of her... She'll always know she can count on him though...

I'm liking the Ava/Boyd thing too... they know and accept what each other is about... and aren't expecting the other to change...

Old 04-28-2011, 03:04 PM
Ultimate Fan

I'm behind, got the Season 1 dvd box set and is watching now. I'm really loving the show so far, I'm on disc 2.

Ava shooting her husband at the kitchen table while he was eating and her lack of denial over it is . She's so proud of herself. I love that!

I like Winona (because I like Natalie Zea from DSM), she seems to be able to give it back to Raylan. But who cheats on Raylan with Gary? Just no.

I got excited when Boyd's dad showed up in the jail and I recognized him from Lost. Great casting on this show!

The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud.
Coco Chanel
Icon: http://split-loyalties.livejournal.com/
adjjb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 05:22 PM
Obsessed Fan

Old 05-01-2011, 07:14 PM
Extreme Fan

I have friends that got me to watch this show all because they adore Raylan...so I watched. I don't love Raylan. I ADORE Boyd however!! LOL. Walton Goggins is the reason I watch. And I am really enjoying the Boyd/Ava storyline!
Old 06-23-2011, 09:35 AM
Elite Fan

Well... I got my mom addicted to the show now too... My dad really likes it also!

Soooo woohoo! Two more fans!

A bit of news:

Critics' Choice TV Award Winners: Fringe, Justified, Cougar Town, Mad Men - TVLine

Congrats Margo!
Old 06-23-2011, 03:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

one of my goals is to catch up on this this summer. i've only seen the first three eps of one, but... i'm determined, damn it.
i never learn is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top