Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-18-2020, 09:40 AM
Graphics Team

Yeah he totally doesn't like her.. when he told her he loved her... Cuz he totally says that to everyone...

I think that too Betty. Though I like the storylines they have.. like the patients, are different. The show has a certain depth to it. And idk how people haven't really won any awards for this show and their characters.
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
ice choco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 12:42 PM
Master Fan

^^ I like the sarcasm. Just saying. I just ignored it.

It's a quality show but I feel like the past 6 episodes or so with Melendez and Lim, Shaun and Carly, Brown and her extra curricular activities are too focused on romance or lack there of for some and not on the medical side of things.
B ē tt ⓨ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 05:14 PM
Graphics Team

Maybe they should take a step back and have it more focused on the patients and things, rather than romance? Cuz yeah it does seem like they keep going forward with different people.
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
ice choco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 05:48 PM
Master Fan

^^ That's exactly what I think.

Even Glassman and his new wife had more issues, than medical talk for his role etc.
Old 01-19-2020, 12:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ѕυρrємє ωιт¢н (View Post)
Yeah he totally doesn't like her.. when he told her he loved her... Cuz he totally says that to everyone...

I think that too Betty. Though I like the storylines they have.. like the patients, are different. The show has a certain depth to it. And idk how people haven't really won any awards for this show and their characters.
I dont think he knows what he feels or wants. He checked his pulse with Lea and because it didnt race like he was told he assumed it meant he didnt like her. I think hes just telling Carly what she wants to hear because it easier.

I could care less bout this triangle drama though.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2020, 08:39 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
I dont think he knows what he feels or wants. He checked his pulse with Lea and because it didnt race like he was told he assumed it meant he didnt like her. I think hes just telling Carly what she wants to hear because it easier.

I could care less bout this triangle drama though.
I agree with this and some of the other posts lately. Like I said, he needs to stop listening to Dr. Andrews and Andrews should've known Shaun would take him literally. Shaun doesn't understand a lot of things socially. And yeah, I still agree with you about Shaun and Carly. I don't see that much love from Shaun to Carly as much as the love I see from Shaun for Lea. I hope at the end, maybe even at the end of the series, Lea and Shaun end up together even though many fans see that as unlikely because Shaun's so "different" and Lea's like meh to different. Kinda like Steve Urkel and Laura. For years, he tried to win her heart and Laura's like "not gonna happen... ever!" At the end, they ended up engaged. You never know!

I agree this show is focusing so much on the romance and less on the dynamics of the hospital and his autism. They still talk about it but it's like it's off to the side. Like your burger and fries dinner. Romance is the burger, the main meal then everything else is on the side like the fries.
Bunny_Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2020, 10:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

The show is 100% trying to tell us he cares more for Lea. I mean, the fact that he was able to lay with her without hesitating but its such a big deal with Carly I think says a lot about his comfort zone. It seems to me the show has been setting the seeds for them for a while.

Dont get me wrong though I dont like him with Lea either. I agree with Morgan that Lea is too wishy washy lol. But based on what I am seeing, the show is def. setting up for a Lea/Shaun thing.
Old 01-27-2020, 11:00 PM
Master Fan

Okay tonight, Shaun and the Outlander thing.

Edited:

The tension they are building with Melendez and Brown, like just sleep together already.

Last edited by B ē tt ⓨ; 01-27-2020 at 11:14 PM
Old 01-29-2020, 01:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

im not here for it lol.
Old 01-29-2020, 02:38 AM
Master Fan

^^ It's too much about couples and even though i'm not 'shipping' any of them, Shaun was hilarious with the whole, 'parade' talk. Even Dr. Lim got in on that.
Old 02-02-2020, 10:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Finally caught up.

Melendez and Claire are fine, I think they are better than him and Lim but I still don't really care. But they have had some decent build up and cute moments. I think a part of me just cant forget how rude he used to be to her?

Dont get me started on Carly and Sean and their awkward ass "love" story. lol.

I do enjoy the Morgan and Glassmen scenes a lot.

I didnt like the recent episode as much, I found it a tad boring.
Old 02-02-2020, 11:11 PM
Master Fan

^^ Even with the patients and that girl and the prom, it's so romance centred, like it get it, but get back to the medical side where it was in the first season.
Old 02-10-2020, 10:22 AM
Moderator Support Team

‘The Good Doctor’ Renewed For Season 4 By ABC
My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 11:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks
Elle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2020, 04:35 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the news!

I wonder if they'll bring in any new faces for season 4.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top