Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-13-2022, 04:20 PM
  #31
Fan Forum Hero

 
canflam's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 71,640
I did not know that it's private property. There should be a sign that points that out if there isn't 1.
canflam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2022, 04:59 PM
  #32
Fan Forum Hero

 
atwoodsmariano's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2017
Posts: 51,044
there’s a sign on the gate that says private home

it’s kind of hard to see unless you zoom in
__________________
“You know Ernest only has lovely things to say about you.”
Icon: Tumblr
atwoodsmariano is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2022, 05:57 PM
  #33
Moderator Support Team

 
fly me to the moon's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 514,478
Quote:
Originally Posted by canflam (View Post)
I did not know that it's private property. There should be a sign that points that out if there isn't 1.
There is a sign on that gate if you see it.. I mean, I know most houses was like that once they own the place..
__________________


*judging*


Steph/credit: NOLA504
fly me to the moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2022, 09:34 PM
  #34
Moderator Support Team
Don't Worry, Darlin'

 
We'll Find Each Other...'s Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 287,158
I wonder what the house looks like on the inside because what we saw was a set. I bet it's totally different.
__________________
~Jessica~
Come vote! ~ Chris Glasses Survivor! 👓
We'll Find Each Other... is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2022, 05:06 AM
  #35
Part-Time Fan
 
Joined: Jul 2021
Posts: 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon (View Post)
There is a sign on that gate if you see it.. I mean, I know most houses was like that once they own the place..
Yeah, I used to live in a house where there was a driveway attached and people who didn’t live there (it was me and an upstairs neighbor; neither of us had live-in relationships) acted like they could just park there whenever they pleased even though it was obviously right next to my house. Sorry but it wasn’t a neighborhood driveway. My landlord had me start taking pics of license plates and cars and after a while we got a sign that said private driveway and threatened to tow people. It (mostly) worked but she was prepared to see if we could have people’s cars towed.

I live in a small city probably no one has ever heard of haha but I don’t think whoever owns the house is being unreasonable. People probably tried to creep and hang out all the time even on a normal day.
HowCanIHelp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2022, 05:55 AM
  #36
better with you

 
BlondieLeigh's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 731,980
Quote:
Originally Posted by canflam (View Post)
I did not know that it's private property. There should be a sign that points that out if there isn't 1.
Going by the pic, there's one on the gate.
__________________
"I'm b e t t e r with you as my partner,"
Celebrating Eight Years at One Chicago!

BlondieLeigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2022, 11:15 AM
  #37
Moderator Support Team

 
fly me to the moon's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 514,478
Quote:
Originally Posted by HowCanIHelp (View Post)
Yeah, I used to live in a house where there was a driveway attached and people who didn’t live there (it was me and an upstairs neighbor; neither of us had live-in relationships) acted like they could just park there whenever they pleased even though it was obviously right next to my house. Sorry but it wasn’t a neighborhood driveway. My landlord had me start taking pics of license plates and cars and after a while we got a sign that said private driveway and threatened to tow people. It (mostly) worked but she was prepared to see if we could have people’s cars towed.

I live in a small city probably no one has ever heard of haha but I don’t think whoever owns the house is being unreasonable. People probably tried to creep and hang out all the time even on a normal day.
Even tho in here, they had the gated and some don't since I know some of celebrities live here, but we just don't go to their home and all that..
__________________


*judging*


Steph/credit: NOLA504
fly me to the moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2022, 07:29 AM
  #38
better with you

 
BlondieLeigh's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 731,980
Kinda just basic respect not to.
__________________
"I'm b e t t e r with you as my partner,"
Celebrating Eight Years at One Chicago!

BlondieLeigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2022, 10:36 AM
  #39
Moderator Support Team

 
fly me to the moon's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 514,478
Agree..
__________________


*judging*


Steph/credit: NOLA504
fly me to the moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2022, 10:45 AM
  #40
better with you

 
BlondieLeigh's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 731,980
Homes are private.
__________________
"I'm b e t t e r with you as my partner,"
Celebrating Eight Years at One Chicago!

BlondieLeigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2022, 11:18 AM
  #41
Moderator Support Team
Don't Worry, Darlin'

 
We'll Find Each Other...'s Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 287,158


__________________
~Jessica~
Come vote! ~ Chris Glasses Survivor! 👓
We'll Find Each Other... is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2022, 07:32 AM
  #42
Moderator Support Team

 
fly me to the moon's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 514,478
Thanks for those..
__________________


*judging*


Steph/credit: NOLA504
fly me to the moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2022, 01:55 PM
  #43
better with you

 
BlondieLeigh's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 731,980
Thanks.
__________________
"I'm b e t t e r with you as my partner,"
Celebrating Eight Years at One Chicago!

BlondieLeigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2022.

Copyright © 1998-2022, Fan Forum.


TEST