Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-13-2022, 11:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

F no her and mckay were horrible! He was a coward. Nope. Someone else please.

I never got the fibe Fez was that much older than them. Maybe 20-22 age range. Lexi is what, 16/17? Yes, it's creepy cuz shes underage, but the gap itself I don't think is supposed to be that big. And its Euphoria so I think thats the least of their concerns lol.

More predictions since the show is ending soon and ive been righton a few other things:

-think we MIGHT see Cal's best friend and he may show up near the end of the season
-fez/lexy will get some sort of development i think? maybe finally going out idk.
-i see kat finally breaking up with ethan obviously, but wow, what a boring plot point lol.
-rue finding out jules/elliot slept together. maybe something bad happening to rue because of the drug lord woman

not really sure what is going to happen with the cassie/nate storyline. i think maddy will certainly confront/be mad at Nate. I wonder if the lady she babysat for will be back. Not sure we will get much more with Rue's family. Maybe Cassie will do something desctructive like try to kill herself or something like that because shes been very depressed. i can see her taking a bunch of plls.

Which saying it outloud all of that souds pretty lame/boring lol.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2022, 11:52 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

McKay is still better than Nate, at least she's not a violent psychopath. Tonight's episode was meh to me, but I thought it would be after the last three episodes being the best of the season. Now some pricks are randomly posting leaks, so I heard about a few things that were going to happen in this episode so at least I was prepared. I guess Nate and Cassie are going to date, but it's obvious Nate called her and told her to come to his house cause he wants someone to control. Since Cassie is the most desperate and spineless person on the show she's his next easy target I guess. It won't last regardless, cause she's in love of the idea of being in love with a new penis every few minutes. So she will be in "love" with someone else once again. It's also sick she would get with Nate after he threatened Maddy's life, then they show Cassie running from Maddy again. B*tch, either own up to being with Nate or move on. You can't have it both ways, like others say she keeps trying to act like an innocent victim when she's straight up trash and only cares about getting laid. Hypocritical, selfish, crazy bimbo.

Then no interaction with Maddy and Cassie was disappointing too, she couldn't at least slap or punch Cassie for her sl..ty betrayal? What a waste of time in many ways, horrible storyline. Disappointing lack of fallout too. I don't know if they are trying to redeem Nate with giving the disc to Jules, but his character can still go suck a YKW. Another thing from last season they seemed to have dropped. I'm glad the show is about to go off, mainly cause of Nate/Cassie. They have been the worst thing about this season hands down. I liked the scenes with Rue, Ali, and her family. I'm glad Ali talked to Gia and told her it's okay for her to be mad at Rue. GIA NEEDS HER OWN EPISODE. I want to see more of Gia's POV with Rue's drug addiction. It's usually all about Rue and Gia is invisable while being caught in the crosshairs of her issues too. Looking forward to Lexi's play. Still wish Nate would die, but I see them always keeping him around. I also hope nothing happens to Fez, but I don't see him dying cause that was teased at the end of S1. I'm so annoyed that one guy is ratting Fez and Ashtray out to the cops, I hope Ashtray cracks that coward with a hammer too.
Butterfly85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2022, 01:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

We totally disagree lol. I liked this episode. IMO it was one of the better ones of the season. I felt was Euphoria level imo in terms of the crazy and the balance between characters and plots actually moved forward. But there were definitely some WTF moments.

-I was very glad to see Minka Kelly again. Cuz her character was around 1 episode only so I felt they needed to bring her back. I was sort of expecting her to hit on Maddy in the pool but maybe they aren't really going there. Not sure what the point of her character really is in that case, but I guess we'll find out. I too was surprised that Maddy and Cassie had no scene in this episode and I was very wrong about how Maddy would confront Nate. I definitely didnt him threatening her with a frickin gun WTF! That dude is so messed up. But, he was also trying to get that tape back, so I think it does make sense and it is in his character. He knows Maddy hates him, so he may as well do that and make her hate him more to get the gun back.

-I liked seeing more of Nate in the scene with his mom becasue I wanted to know more about their dynamic and I also feel like we've had so little Nate this season. Not that I like his character but he is kind of the shows villain so expected to see more of him this season. It was crazy how he kept trying to shift the blame from himself during the convo with his mom. Everything she was saying about him was basically true... However, she is a horrible character herself. Laughing at him choking maddy out basically was so creepy. It explains why he is the way he is with parents that were just so quick to make excuses for him even when he behaves badly and not holding him accountable. Definitely explains their whole family dynamic.

-Cassie was so freaking pathetic this episode, I cant believe her trying to make excuses for her actions and also her whining about Nate the whole episode and calling him 38 times, literally what has happened to her character??? She was not like this in season 1 at all. I kinda loved her mom and Lexi calling her out for her crappy behavior. I wasn't shocked to see her going home with Nate. It makes sense that she feels really down and shes using Nate as a way to make herself feel wanted. And he clearly was calling her because he knows she would come running. I am glad they didnt drop that storyline but I think Nate is gonna get sick of her, break it off for good, and then shes gonna be super depressed.

-I was right about Fez and Lexy getting ore interactions. They kind of had a little date. I thought their scenes were sweet, I was kind of expecting a kiss. It'll probably happen by the end of the season.

-Ashtray scares me .

-Kat breaking up with Ethan was expected and it was about time. It just sucks how she did it. That whole scene made me so mad at her. And it reminded me why I hate her character. I loved her at th start of season 1 and she quickly dropped for me because of how bitchy and annoying she is. Even when Ethan was telling her just to be honest she kept the stupid lie going. It was really bad and weird. Good for him walking out on her!

-Not surprised we didnt see much of Eliott and Jules this episode because even i wasnt/arent sure where that storyline is going to go from here. But I figured Jules would start ignoring him a little.

-Not really sure why Nate got the tape for Jules. Im still confused there because they haven't not even addressed that whole storyline all season. For him to finally do something nice for her and then also say he meant everything he said, wtf was that? Their dynamic is so strange to me and I can't figure out what his motives are there. I guess he just wans to try to right his dads wrongs becasue he hates him.

-Surprised to see Gia, the mom and Aly again so soon because i didnt think we'd get another episode focused around them after the last one but I was glad to see them follow up from last week. Sucks the mom wasn't able to get rue into rehab again. I do agree with Gia though that it doesn't seem like its gonna be possible for her to get better. But literally what else can you do? Just give up on your sister and your daughter? Such a hard situation.

Something bad is definitely gonna happen to Rue soon.

new/updated predictions:
-Cal's ex coming back
-Fez going to jail perhaps
-Fex/Lexy kiss
-Rue getting kidnapped or something to do with the drug lady
-Possibly Cassie being depressed if Nate breaks up with her?
-Maddy confronting Cassie (hopefully shes done with Nate for good)
-Rue apologizing to Jules and Jules telllng her she slept with Eliot.

That's all I got lol.
Old 02-14-2022, 11:09 AM
Cardcaptor Queen

Unfortunately, I heard about Nate pulling a gun on Maddy in the leak. If I didn't I would of been surprised by that, I was hoping Maddy would do more damage to him and Cassie. Instead he tormented her and ran to Cassie *pukes* I hope she gets a chance to really do something in the last two episodes. Yeah, it's been obvious Nate's parents are one of the many reasons he's so screwed up, they should of been got him help instead of just ignoring his violent issues. Cassie calling Nate that much reminded me of Maddy doing the same thing last season after he choked her. Then just like with Cassie, he finally calls them back ONCE and they both instantly pick up and come running. I agree that whenever they end, Nate will end it. It won't be Cassie, she's too spineless, dependent, and lacks self respect. He will also get sick of how clingy and crazy she is.

The way Kat broke up with Ethan was so cringy and embarrassing to watch. Just be honest with him like he said, I'm glad he could see through her bs and called her out on it. She doesn't deserve a good guy like Ethan, but I'm glad they broke up cause they did nothing with them all season. They could of done better by them, another waste. I agree that I found the Nate and Jules scene odd and out of nowhere, I don't buy at all he did it just to be nice at all RME. The scene was even more forced cause they didn't acknowledge anything about their storyline last season this entire season. I still think he has an agenda. I felt so bad for Rue's mom at the end of the episode when she was crying and begging them to let Rue back into rehab cause she will kill herself if they don't. I'm rooting for Rue to get better and beat this, but I feel like it won't be that simple.

I do wonder if Cal and his best friend will come back, I'm curious what Cal is doing since leaving his family. Yeah, right now I feel like S2 will end with that drug lady finding and kidnapping Rue. I hope Rue told her mom about her cause I feel like a bounty is still out on Rue.
Old 02-14-2022, 11:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thinking about it more I think maybe Nate was worried that since Maddy was pissed at him for the cassie stuff that she would maybe leak the tape? That's the only motivation I can see from him.
Old 02-15-2022, 03:15 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I just remembered that they said the girl that plays Maddy accidentally broke the girl that plays Cassie's toe during a scene. Hopefully that scene happens in the next two episodes, cause know I'm like how? Nothing has happened to cause her toe to get broken in the last two episodes. So here's hoping that means Cassie will still get her sl**ty ass whooped soon *crosses fingers*
Old 02-16-2022, 12:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

I just cant see Maddy NOT getting violent. Especially if she finds out nate and cassie are like dating now or whatever. Cassie.. you're such an idiot, seriously.
Old 02-16-2022, 01:48 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Here's hoping, cause Maddy has actually been too calm about her friend fooling around with her ex boyfriend. I'm sure she beat up those other girls for much less, so this bimbo NEEDS to get her ass kicked. Still manifesting it and hoping for it, kick her ass already! lol.
Old 02-16-2022, 02:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

she needs to kick nates ass, i want that more
Old 02-16-2022, 03:39 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I agree, I just want her to kick Cassie's ass more cause she's supposed to be her friend and know better. That's more wrong IMO. In his case, boys will be boys. She can destroy both of them, I just want something to happen otherwise this storyline was even more of a waste of time.
Old 02-16-2022, 04:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Think need to ut this on the "check out list"
crash landing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2022, 08:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Just started to watch the second season. Let's see...
Old 02-17-2022, 10:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Def should Sarah, is a fun watch!
Old 02-17-2022, 02:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
Def should Sarah, is a fun watch!
Seen a few promos and it does seem interesting diffreent
crash landing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2022, 05:51 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Good show, but S1 is way better than S2. Both seasons only have eight episodes, so it should be easy to fly through them.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top