Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-18-2023, 02:02 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma (View Post)
I loved this show so much!
It is an awesome show! One of the best IMO. Of course no show is perfect and Dark was not either, but the complete package is impressive. I was impressed with the casting (considering the different timeframes they had to cover), the acting, the writing and how things were related to each other. It was clear that they had a good outline for the whole show and there were not a lot of changes throughout the show.

This show is also great for rewatching because you will pick up stuff from Season 1 that completely fits with the ending for example or something you then saw in Season 2/3.

Really unique show and I personally am glad to have the experience to watch it.
Old 04-18-2023, 10:59 AM
Moderator Support Team

I completely agree with you. The casting was great and everything was top notch. I loved how everything connected. And yes definitely something you can watch and discover new things/things you didn’t pick up on the first time. It’s definitely on my all time favorites list.
Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2023, 06:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

The circle thing can be frustrating but it does make rewatching kinda fun lol. I am glad it didnt go on and on and on. 3 seasons is a nice number.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2023, 10:03 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma (View Post)
I completely agree with you. The casting was great and everything was top notch. I loved how everything connected. And yes definitely something you can watch and discover new things/things you didn’t pick up on the first time. It’s definitely on my all time favorites list.
Same . I even want to start rewatching it soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
The circle thing can be frustrating but it does make rewatching kinda fun lol. I am glad it didnt go on and on and on. 3 seasons is a nice number.
By Season 3, Episode 4 I was sick and tired of the time loop and the repetitiveness. Indeed the show had to end in 3 seasons. I know I would not have enjoyed watching say 6 seasons of time loops and riddles like “The beginning is the end and the end is the beginning” and “We fit perfectly together”. Luckily creators knew to not milk the show and prolong it unnecessarily.