Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-19-2020, 02:50 PM
Elite Fan

Anyone still into this show? Glad to see there is a thread here. We're getting closer to Season 3.

I still don't understand what the hold up is on the trailer, but they keep teasing something big. I'm hoping Ali returns or maybe Terry Silver.

Also, the wait is killing me, because of Miguel. I am just ready to see if he's okay.
"pacey I love you, you know that and it's very real." ~ Joey to Pacey 6x24 (dawson's creek)
***BLONDIE*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2020, 02:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I am

Hopefully we get a trailer sooner or later
stlavin95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2020, 02:57 PM
Elite Fan

I know Jon Hurwitz tweeted me back when I asked him about it and said the wait for the trailer is gonna be worth it. but man, it's been a really long time already. Both Season 1 and Season 2 premiered in April and May and here we are mid April and not even a trailer yet. I know the virus stuff put a damper on release plans. I just wish they would release a teaser or something.
"pacey I love you, you know that and it's very real." ~ Joey to Pacey 6x24 (dawson's creek)
Old 04-19-2020, 03:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That would be nice
Old 04-29-2020, 01:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

I still need to watch s2.
Old 04-29-2020, 01:35 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by quin0611 (View Post)
I still need to watch s2.
Yes you should. So many twists and turns in Season 2. A definite must watch.
Old 04-29-2020, 02:19 PM
Moderator Support Team

Is this on YouTube?
Elle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2020, 01:22 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Yes it is
Old 05-02-2020, 02:37 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elle (View Post)
Is this on YouTube?
It is. I think it's free with ads or gonna be free with ads again. I know it was free a while back. I know Season 3 is gonna be free with ads. You will have to wait weekly for new eps if you watch free or pay and get all the eps. Honestly, its worth every penny, esp if you like the Karate Kid franchise. You could always wait to season 3 drops and do the free youtube premium trial, watch all three seasons, then cancel the subscription before the trial is over.
Old 05-02-2020, 03:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That would be a good idea
Old 05-25-2020, 08:54 PM
Elite Fan

OMG What is the hold up on the trailer? I can understand the series, but they should have already released a trailer by now.

Old 05-25-2020, 09:40 PM
Moderator Support Team

I was thinking that same thing! The last two seasons were already out by now...and there's just no word even on an air date. I know they wrapped filming ages ago. So the season should be done.

I have no idea when YT will finally release it.
Old 05-25-2020, 10:02 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by broken crown (View Post)
I was thinking that same thing! The last two seasons were already out by now...and there's just no word even on an air date. I know they wrapped filming ages ago. So the season should be done.

I have no idea when YT will finally release it.
They confirmed months ago the trailer is ready to go. Been ready and no changes have been made. They just keep saying it will all make sense when it comes out.

Yet, nothing makes sense. I get the quarantine stuff pushed back production and when seasons will come out, but we're taking about a completed trailer that they're sitting on and with holding and no one has any real clue as to why.

people are like getting really upset. The show kinda doesn't get taken seriously as is, being on you tube, why keep withholding it? maybe give the fans who have patiently waited a whole year for the series, the trailer, just to hold people over? YT hasn't even bothered to comment about it. Oh well...
Old 05-26-2020, 07:28 AM
Moderator Support Team

Oh so they have a trailer? Okay...that is really weird then. Even if the season isn't being released yet...they could at least post the trailer. hmmmm....
Old 05-26-2020, 11:21 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by broken crown (View Post)
Oh so they have a trailer? Okay...that is really weird then. Even if the season isn't being released yet...they could at least post the trailer. hmmmm....
Yes, Jon confirmed it was ready back in Feb and then again during one of his recent Q and A's, someone asked if they had to go back and modify the trailer and is that the reason it's delayed and he said no, everything is ready to go. That no changes have been made, just that he can't give a time when it will be released.

honestly, I can't think of a valid reason to withhold it this long, considering both Season 1 and Season 2 already aired by this time, when they were released. Both trailers for those dropped in Feb and March before they released the seasons in April and May.

And here were are, end of May with no trailer for a season that's completed and a trailer that's complete. It makes no sense.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top