Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-11-2021, 05:14 PM
Elite Fan

I didn’t think I could either! It felt weird. I’m also def not sad she isn’t in the final, of course. I’m just getting sick of Tori & this particular season Amanda was tolerable for me.

What girl would you like to see win if Nany can’t? Tori?
Old 12-11-2021, 05:30 PM
Addicted Fan

Really anyone but Nany would be disappointing for me. I guess if Kaycee won, that would benefit Nany as they're together, but I really want to see Nany cross that finish line a winner and be a challenge champion. Emy would be worst case scenario. On the guys side, as you said, CT 1st and Nelson second. Don't care about Devin /Kyle lol
Old 12-14-2021, 01:56 PM
Elite Fan

I have a feeling the cell that doesn’t win this next part of the final will have eliminations against each other. If Orange loses, Nany vs Kaycee and Kyle vs Nelson. Totally just a guess based on TJ’s little hints lol.
Old 12-14-2021, 04:12 PM
Addicted Fan

Yeah I could totally see that happening. I hope Orange somehow wins as Kaycee would most likely beat Nany and I'm confident CT would destroy Devin in anything, so I'm not worried about him lol

Last edited by Aaron2005; 12-14-2021 at 04:18 PM
Old 12-15-2021, 03:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

I watched All stars, wow Tina, really you just stand there? Cant believe that. What a poor sport! I hate quitters.

Speaking of, quitting the challenge was so annoying to me. Its just smething I would never ever do.
Old 12-15-2021, 07:47 PM
Elite Fan

Really sad for Nelson!
Really happy for CT!

Sad for Nany, too, but I could tell that was going to happen when they kept focusing on how they made it to the final together. The foreshadowing was in our face, lol. Nany is obviously happy Kaycee won, and will benefit from it.

Very nice for CT and Kaycee to share. I figured they would. Sad Nelson doesn’t get anything though!!! Speaking of, TJ talking to Nelson was SO NICE!
Old 12-15-2021, 10:56 PM
Addicted Fan

Obviously happy CT won. CT gets his 5th win (mopving him into second place for most wins) and passes Bananas/Ashley for most money won on the show overall. Interesting twist with CT/Kaycee having the option to share with everyone else. Really classy of them.

Bummed Nany didn't win. Kaycee winning obviously benefits her but I love her and do want to see her cross that finish line a winner some day,

TJ's chat with Nelson was nice, I agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie (View Post)
I have a feeling the cell that doesn’t win this next part of the final will have eliminations against each other. If Orange loses, Nany vs Kaycee and Kyle vs Nelson. Totally just a guess based on TJ’s little hints lol.
Yep you were spot on here lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron2005 (View Post)
Yeah I could totally see that happening. I hope Orange somehow wins as Kaycee would most likely beat Nany and I'm confident CT would destroy Devin in anything, so I'm not worried about him lol
I was spot on here. CT would've destroyed Devin in that elimination lol.

Next week: Reunion Special

Reunion Cast (20): CT, Nany, Amanda, Josh, Amber, Fessy, Big T, Kyle, Emanuel, Kaycee, Logan, Esther, Tacha, Tori, Hughie, Nelson, Berna, Michele, Emy, Devin.

Not At the Reunion (16): Priscilla, Ed, Ashley, Cory W, Bettina, Michaela, Renan, Gabo, Jeremiah, Tommy, Lauren, Nam, Aneesa, Tracy, Kelz, Corey L
Old 12-16-2021, 02:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

WOO HOO CT WONNNNN.

And if it had to be one other person that wasn't Nany, then I am okay with Kaycee. I wouldn't have minded Tori winning either.

it was really nice of kaycee and Ct to share... i wouldnt have lmao.

Also, the nany/kaycee stuff was too damn cheesey for me, but i knew Nany would quit for Kaycee because Kaycee did have a better chance to win between the two.

Since when do you guys like Nelson? I rememebr a while ago saying things about him and you didnt like him. lol. Now I dont like him Hes just too immature and starts fights too quickly imo.
Old 12-17-2021, 01:25 AM
Addicted Fan

All Stars: Episode 6

Spoiler:
Old 12-17-2021, 09:39 AM
Elite Fan

Rooting for Darrell to win it all and hoping Cohutta makes the final for sure.

Sucks for Kendal!

Not sad to see Tyler go home. I’ve never been a big fan, but he has matured and seems like a good dude.

About Nelson — he’s grown on me! I’ve been loving him his past couple seasons. And he’s so entertaining. “Why can’t we have a long square?” LOVE Nelson.
Old 12-18-2021, 03:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Nelsons always getting into fights with someone.

All Stars:
God they just make it so damn obvious who goes home every week dont they? As soon as they start giving you someones backstory you know its them thats going to be out. Frustrating. I kinda felt bad for him because jasmine was the reason they lost, but well, he could have solved the puzzle faster or he should have won the elimination so....

Im sorry but most of these competitors are so embarrassing lol. They just are so bad at these challenges.

Dang Jodi is a beast!

There's something about Kendal i just dont like. I dont know what it is. Her personality to me just screams whiney lol. So I am glad shes gone. I also didnt care that much about Tyler.
Old 12-18-2021, 10:42 PM
Addicted Fan

The reunion special is once again a two part special, but this time both parts will be airing back to back next Wednesday night. It'll be a total of either 2 or 3hrs. Not sure lol

Last edited by Aaron2005; 12-22-2021 at 08:15 PM
Old 12-19-2021, 12:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

not watching the reunion, dont care
Old 12-22-2021, 11:04 AM
Addicted Fan

Kam is pregnant with her and Leroy's first child. She's due in June 2022. Congrats to them

Ok the reunion is only 2 hours, not 3 lol

Last edited by Aaron2005; 12-22-2021 at 11:09 PM
Old 12-23-2021, 05:47 AM
Elite Fan

My TV recorded 3 hrs!!
I got through 1 hr last night then stopped. I stopped during the talk about the hookups. They just finished Tori/Emanuel and I think they were about to move on to Michele.
Nothing too interesting to comment on! The girls fighting over CT was kinda funny to me with him watching over video, he doesn’t care!

Love that CT gives Fessy little attention.

Will watch the rest sometime soon… hopefully it really is only 1 more hour and not 2 more and my TV was just being dumb.

Congrats to Kam & Leroy. Their babe will be beautiful.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top