Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-28-2022, 07:58 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Yeah I need Taylor to have a finale night moment like Kemi had. even tho they didn't fully address everything it was brought up at least.

Right Daniel or Nicole gone next. they are the worst.
Old 07-28-2022, 08:17 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Oh yeah, I loved when Kemi went in on all of them for their (usual racist) bullying, then Jackson being called out on it with him whining he's not a racist as the show goes off lol. I also forgot, it was hilarious Daniel said he would give Terrance a sympathy vote and he helped vote Amerrah off too. What a dumbass LMAO! I'm annoyed it sounds like the feeds are still off, I want to know what's going on in the HOH! This season has sucked since it came on, so it was nice to get a good blindside episode like this lol.
Old 07-30-2022, 03:24 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

I kinda wish Daniel vote would've been the deciding vote Yeah I enjoyed this past episode so much.

Spoiler:
Old 07-30-2022, 05:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Bye bye Ameerah! You weren't the worst of the worst but you were the head of the snake. Now the house is so empty without her, in a good way! Her alliance members have scattered and don't even trust each other.

I liked fouette but this is about those levels of bad with how dumb they all are to the huge alliance working together. Nicole and Daniel STILL think the target is Taylor lmao. Dummies.

I still think the DR talked to Joseph and Monte about Taylor but at least they have turned around on her and had her back. Kyle needs to take one up for the team and go up against Daniel next week. Though I have a feeling once they Nicole out the alliance will start to crumble a bit. Are the others really big enough threats to go after? But i hope they stick to the plan at LEAST through Jury because it would be pretty stupid to betray your big alliance first knowing most of them were going to be be jury members.

I hope that either Joseph or Kyle take the first hit at each other first, before going after Michael or Taylor lol.
Old 07-30-2022, 07:18 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I hope the alliance doesn't crumble, and it would be stupid to since they were on the outside of the other alliances and have the numbers now. I also hope they don't cause the season instantly got more interesting once they made this alliance and blindsided Ameerah. I still don't care for Monte and haven't forgotten how he crapped on Taylor, but I'm loving this alliance! So I hope they stick with it, and when they are down to each other they don't instantly target Taylor. If they don't, they will probably try to target Michael first. He needs to quit winning so many Vetos so fast cause he will instantly become a huge target later. I think it's funny he throws HOHs but is gunning hard for Vetos, you look like a threat regardless so you might as well gun for the HOH too. As long as they stick with The Leftovers, whatever happens happens. I just hope they get Nicole's crazy ass out this week. To think I liked her before last week, yuck! However, some people quickly show who they really are fast. Just like I didn't care for Joseph (cause he had no personality and seemed like a hunk of wood) but now I really like him! Like I said, slim picking with this horrible cast lol. Right now I like or am cool with Michael, Taylor, Joseph, Kyle (Once he toned down the fakeness, he got more tolerable) Brittney, and Turner (I just hope he's showering now, but I'm glad he stood up for Taylor during the Veto meeting) Indy is okay, but it sounds like she kept whining to Joseph about him talking too much to Taylor. So she's on thin ice if she's going to start obsessively b*tching about Taylor for existing too. Get over it and STFU! They just can't help themselves, but of course when they are all evicted and get grilled about how they treated Taylor they will play dumb like Amerrah has now RME.

Last edited by Butterfly85; 07-30-2022 at 07:28 PM
Old 07-30-2022, 08:53 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

They do need to stick together. it's a solid alliance that can go far.

I just need Daniel/Nicole/Jasmine gone!
Old 07-31-2022, 07:58 AM
Absolute Fan

First time Big Brother viewer here.

ILast Sunday afternoon, I was bored and looking for something to do, and so I decided that with a 2-hour episode block coming that night, I'd save my curiosity on Big Brother by binging the entire season, and I haven't been disappointed so far.

Apparently, though, my opinion is in the minority, or at least it is within the Rob Has a Podcast community, and I honestly don't understand what people want from the show.

BTW, my favorite players right now are Michael, Brittany, Kyle (UT connection), Turner, Indy (less abrasive Abi-Maria), and Jasmine (although apparently the fandom hates her).

I was also entertained by Paloma and was liking Daniel and Nicole up until their aggression towards Taylor went full-bore crazypants.
"Two hearts. One happy. One sad." - Thirteenth Doctor
Old 07-31-2022, 04:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Jasmine is the worst. Shes a bully, shes fake too, her ankle is barely injured and shes just milking it. She expects everyone to get stuff for her all day long. Its BS. I hate her more than Daniel and Nicole actually lmao. I just find her so annoying.

I think its inevitable that the alliance crumble and I am fine with that because unfortunately i think the big guys will eliminate taylor/britt/michael first. I hope Michael is too smart to let that happen. So I would like to see Nicole go this week, Kyle and Daniel up next week with Daniel going. And then on a personal level I want Jasmine gone cuz I hate her lmao. BUt I wouldnt mind seeing Brittany go. Her lips are too loose.

I would love to see Kyle take out Monte too lol.

I want the last 5 to be:
Kyle
Michael
Taylor
Joseph

and I guess Turner since he really hasnt been that bad. But I worry for Taylor being the only girl.
Old 07-31-2022, 06:00 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

lol it so funny watching react to being blindsided. and then theres Nicole whining about not being told and not being able to tell her best friend in the house bye. Get over it. At least Monte is taking into consideration of not wanting to put up Taylor and won't put her up if she doesn't wanna be on the block. dude has done a full 360 change but I haven't forgotten.

I don't care the order they leave I just want those three gone one after the another. looks like the plan is to backdoor Nicole. I'm cool with that.

Yeah it's obvious the guys will stick together but there isn't a need to break it up just yet. If one of those guys are smart they might try and play both sides. I think that favors Kyle.

My final 5 would be

Taylor
Turner
Kyle
Michael
Joseph

I would've liked to add more girls but the rest are so annoying to me, so nope!.
Old 07-31-2022, 07:42 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I hate Daniel and Nicole the most, and Jasmine is right after them. I'm sick of her fake country accent in the DR the most, just stop RME. I still think they will keep her around for a while since she's hurt and is horrible at comps, but I hope I'm wrong and they pick her off too. I do think Michael is too smart and good at comps to get picked off quickly by the guys if they tried to get rid of him. I don't have a problem with Alyssa, but now I'm hearing she is basically stalking Kyle around the house and wouldn't leave him alone when he was showering. So much for not being able to look at Kyle. WTF? Why is she suddenly acting so damn desperate and thirsty? He's just not that into you. I find that really embarrassing about her, but besides that I'm whatever about her.

I really loved in the episode that the alliance wanted to hear from Taylor first and how she feels. I haven't forgotten what Monte did but I really love how he told Taylor he will only go for Nicole if she is fine going up next to her, but won't do it if she's not since she's been put up so much and picked on since the beginning. I also thought it was great he said earning her trust is the most important thing, I just thought that was so sweet after the HORRIBLE way Taylor's been abused since the beginning of the season. So if Monte keeps that up, maybe he can redeem himself for me. At first I thought they brought her in as a shield, but I'm glad they are telling and showing Taylor is a part of their alliance too and not just a shield, that they value her opinion just like everyone else's. Makes me all warm and fuzzy lol. I'm glad Taylor is finally getting the respect she deserves! Can't wait to see that crazy b*tch Nicole get backdoored too. Bye!
Old 07-31-2022, 08:33 PM
Absolute Fan

I'd been trying to stay away from spoilers, but accidentally saw something about what general audiences (i.e. anyone who doesn't follow the feeds) won't learn/see until Wednesday, and it leads me to believe that anybody expecting a shakeup as far as potential evictees go might end up disappointed.
"Two hearts. One happy. One sad." - Thirteenth Doctor
Old 08-02-2022, 03:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

???? ^ casuals really have no idea what is really going on in the house. I don't watch feeds but I read updates because its the only way to get the full information on what is happening. The leftovers are running the game, and choosing who goes. Thats all thats happening right now lol.

Its a little boring but I hate Nicole/Daniel so I don't care, I just hope they are the next two to go. Then it can be alyssa or jasmine or indy for all I care. Even brittany or terrance I am fine with going. I really like the rest of the leftovers alliance.

Apparently Kyle kissed Alyssa and now hes all "excited" (his words). His mom is not happy. She doesn't like Alyssa, and they are Mormon so they think shes like, seducing Kyle lol. But Kyle is acting like an idiot now, and wanting to keep Alyssa around, boy.... I hope he goes first now from the leftovers lmao.
Old 08-02-2022, 07:42 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I only look for feeds on Youtube if there is a fight, otherwise I usually go to Hamsterwatch and Jokersupdates to know what is going on. I agree, you have to follow the feeds or read updates to know what is REALLY going on. The show is watered down fluff or they won't show how bad things really are. I feel like the only thing the show has over the feeds is showing the Veto comps, certain HOH comps (like endurance, speaking of which that should be coming up soon) or special comps. I heard about the kiss, blech! That didn't take long, Alyssa is easy. She goes from being so mad at Kyle for blindsiding her and talking about not even looking at him, to being on her back less than a week later lol. I was hoping it wouldn't happen cause now I can see Kyle getting more and more emotional when it comes to her. He just said he doesn't care about her and is fine with cutting her when he joined The Leftovers alliance, now it sounds like he's avoiding having her eventually go. Like dang, are you that whipped that fast? He's acting like he's never been kissed before. WTF? I just hope the alliance sticks to their guns and will still get rid of her after Daniel. I don't see them being influenced by that like Kyle is. Alyssa had high hopes, now she just sounds like a pathetic Kyle stalker.

Anyway, hot damn I can't wait for Thursday! Can't come soon enough! *break dances*
Old 08-03-2022, 08:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

I think I might be going another season if not watching BB. There's just too much for me to catch up on right now.

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 08-03-2022, 06:01 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

this will be so fun to watch, Thursday. Daniel really thinks he has the votes to save Nicole

Even tho Michael's plan would be better in the long run I think. it was similar to The Cookout's plan. so they could always control the voting.