Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-14-2022, 03:34 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Big Brother [USA & CAN] #16: This season is already a dumpster fire.

Big Brother [USA & CAN] Thread

*Disclaimer: Live Feeds are considered spoilers, and any Live Feed talk/posts from social media should be kept to the spoiler thread on the Spoilers board here or kept under spoiler tags in this thread, but there shouldn't be a lot of spoiler tag talk on the Reality TV board.

past threads;
Big Brother: Season 5 #3
Big Brother: Season 6 #4
Big Brother: Season 7 #5
Big Brother: Season 8 #5
Big Brother: Season 9 #3
Big Brother: Season 10 #1
Big Brother: Season 11 #1
Big Brother: Season 12 #1
Big Brother: Season 13 #2
Big Brother Canada

general threads;
#1 (seasons 14-15)
#2 (season 15)
#3 (season 16)
#4 (season 16 continued)
#5 (season 17)
#6 (seasons 17-18)
#7 (seasons 18-19)
#8 (celebrity edition-season 1; season 20)
#9 (season 20 continued)
#10 (season 20 continued)
#11 (celebrity edition-season 2)
#12 (season 21)
#13 (season 22)
#14 (season 22)[
#15 (Season 22)

Last edited by NOLA504; 09-18-2022 at 04:33 PM
Old 07-14-2022, 03:37 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

From The previous thread....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
lol Yep, so after this episode I don't like Monte (Can you say sellout?)
Throw Ameerah, Jasmine in with him. Black Twitter is dragging all three of them.

Daniel needs to be checked too. These people have lost their damn mind.

I expected this to happen this season after how The Cookout dominated last season. I thought it would just take a little longer for them to reveal themselves but nope, they let be known early.

Quote:
Ahhh, of course! The racism and bullying is here already and it's only been one week. Racist Christmas said the same thing about Davonne and Bayleigh, even though she's the one that repeatedly ran into someone's car on purpose. I also love when they say racist crap like that but usually when someone has a temper tantrum and won't follow the rules or won't do their punishment or task from a comp, it's usually the White houseguests *gasp* but that usually flies cause BB lets people get away with breaking the rules all the time now. So if Palmoa was kicked out, I wonder what she did cause they will literally do anything they can to keep someone in the house even if they got physical (Like when Evel Dick poured tea on Jen's head and burned her with a cigarette) I heard she was off her meds in the house, so that explains why she was acting and looking so crazy with her Taylor bashing obsession. Also, lock her out and hit her with the door? More assault, and it's pathetic and embarrassing adults are acting like that. That's some middle school bs.

Yeah, I still don't know much about Taylor but the way they all just ganged up on her and jumped on the bandwagon with Paloma and her irrational jealousy was just bizarre. Taylor has been nothing but nice to people from what I've seen and heard, and it just doesn't make sense for people to be so mean to her for no reason. I always hate when people are bullied, especially when it's just a game. Taylor did nothing to deserve all that, I just hope Taylor will be safe now that Palmoa is gone and if Michael doesn't win HOH I hope she does (Then she can put these bullies up) I feel like the damage is done and they will target her anyway, but I hope I'm wrong. I hope it gets better, cause this is a horrible way to start the season with instant racism and bullying but like I said that's the BB norm. That's why last season was such a breath of fresh air with The Cookout alliance (and makes Monte an embarrassment since he instantly threw Taylor under the bus. Ugh, I thought I would like him too) and minorities and women didn't go out one by one in the beginning. At least that trash Palmoa is gone, hopefully she gets help now that she's gone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
I dont know everything that happened behind the scenes but it sounds like a lot of microaggressions towards taylor, like claiming she was going to "blow up" for being nominated and other stupid things. They were also saying jerky things like, lets lock her out of the room and hit her in the face when we open it etc.... I hate the bullying mentality SO MUCH on this show and whenever they target one person its always so annoying.

Paloma was saying some weird ass things on the feeds too and its rumored she was removed from the game. For her own mental health, I hope that is the case. And the fact that these peopel will rally around Paloma, despite her going off the rails, yet they are just flat out ignoring Taylor, who has been nice and rational and calm, says a whole lot.

Very disappointed in Monte to for throwing her under the bus after everything that was brought up last season.

I am all for a girls alliance, and it sucks that Taylor went and told Monte about it... she shouldnt have done that, and I can see why Paloma was upset/trying to save her own game. BUTTTTT its not like Taylor was lying. So what made me more mad was the fact that Monte and Joseph just assumed that Taylor was lying. The fact that they were all so adament about it really irritated me.

And then you have dumb Daniel telling her she should apologize during the veto speech, like WHATTTT??? He doesnt even know what is the truth???

And even if Taylor did lie, so what, its big brother, like everyone int his game needs to lie. I cant stand how they were all ganging up on her and talking about her behind her back... Hoping there is some sort of twist that can save her and if Paloma is really gone then maybe she will be safe this week. I dont even love Taylor all that much, but no one deserves to be bullied like that...

With all that said, i was glad that Michael was able to save himself this week!

My new order:
Michael
Kyle
Taylor
Brittany

everyone else i am meh about but some have potential.
Indy
Nicole
Alyssa
Ameerah
Joseph
Jasmine
Terrance
Pooch
Monte
Daniel
Turner
Paloma
Quote:
lol Yep, so after this episode I don't like Monte (Can you say sellout?) psycho Paloma, or Daniel. Paloma is a wacko and is basically just extremely jealous of Taylor no matter what she does. So after Taylor told Monte the TRUTH about what she said, she just runs with it. I didn't get Daniel's sudden hatred of Michael cause he's a super fan, so what? I was even happier to see him win the Veto, I hope he wins HOH this week and puts Daniel up. Then when Daniel was a sheep and put Taylor up his speech about her needing to apologize to someone wasn't even needed. Your not her damn father, STFU. He just comes across as a fake ahole to me. I'm sure that girls alliance (turning on another girl cause of mean girl jealousy, great message by a bunch of insecure hypocrites) won't last, they never do. I think that dumb backstage thing will just be a third nominee tomorrow, and hopefully it will be Paloma that is put up. I wish she would be the one to go tomorrow, but I'm sure the sheep houseguests will just vote out Taylor cause Paloma is foaming at the mouth from jealousy over her.

So yeah, first we get the oldest Black man and gay man up. Then he's replaced with another Black person, so BB is back to the usual norm! On the feeds it sounds like they were tipped off to how problematic it looks for Daniel to put two AAs up and Paloma bashing Taylor so hard. He said he didn't want to look racist doing that, but does it anyway. Every time this bs happens on most seasons it is never a good look and never will be. I think it's a shame Taylor is going to go home just cause Paloma has been jealous of her right from the start. She's also fake as hell cause she keeps talking crap behind Taylor's back but is nice to her face. I can't stand fake people like that, doesn't have the backbone to say any of it to Taylor's face. I miss The Cookout already, so if the first week is any indication the women and minorities will be picked off as usual. Hopefully other weeks don't go like this one did.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA504 (View Post)
It's only been a week and and the girls jealously towards Taylor is sad. I hope that weakass girls alliance fails.

And Monte is dumb too.

This is why The Cookout was needed.
Old 07-14-2022, 05:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Tftnt!

Unfortunately, I haven't started watching the new season yet, but based on the title, looks like it's been an interesting one.

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 07-14-2022, 07:12 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

So Paloma is gone. good. it would have been interesting to see how the actual comp would've played out. I'm sure the house guest would've voted Taylor to go up against Alyssa or Paloma. and of course they didn't address anything that had been happening with Taylor but wants to create that sad montage for Paloma. DON"T CARE.

Quote:
My new order:
Michael
Kyle
Taylor
Brittany
I pretty much agree just have Kyle and Taylor at the top.
Old 07-14-2022, 07:33 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Nice title. Even though this season just started, I think it sucks already. Everyone isolating, ganging up on, and bullying Taylor so hard this quickly for no reason left such a bad taste in my mouth. I'm glad those sellouts are being dragged on Black Twitter then, I thought I would like Jasmine and Ameerah but I'm always aware more episodes have to come out to show people how they really are. It's sad after the historic Cookout alliance they would easily slit Taylor's throat like that all cause they wanted to easily follow Paloma and her irrational jealousy of her. I was wondering if they would do another Cookout-esque alliance, guess not. So I guess Terrance and Taylor are the only ones not terrible on that front.

What was with that bs where they showed everyone fake ass crying so hard when they announced Paloma left? WTF? That literally made no sense and was so fake. She's a liar, a bully, and you only knew her crazy ass ONE WEEK and their crying like she died. GMAFB! I think CBS told them to up the crying (I mean, even Taylor crying all hard? She set you up to get voted out and was bashing you 24/7) What a crock, their the only people fake crying cause I'm sure people watching are glad she's gone. See ya! That was a horrible HOH comp to have on live TV, I knew we wouldn't know who won HOH before it went off. I hope this is the season of instant karma cause then Jasmine got hurt somehow, like really? That wasn't even an intense comp and your hurt? LMAO! I wonder if she will be like Christmas on a scooter the whole season. I just hope Michael or Taylor win the HOH like I said and put that wet dog Daniel up, hell I wish a lot of them could be put up but I want him gone the most right now.
Old 07-14-2022, 08:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Its crazy it has only been a week lmao.

The thing is that a lot of these people are recruits and probably dont even know much about big brother and what other houseguests have done and that when you go on the show bbtwitter finds out EVERYTHING about you. Im just a bit more surprised that the houseguests of color are being so stupid too.

You know Aryn G is at home celebrating because more racists have joined her ignorance crusade.

Glad to hear Paloma is indeed gone! And Taylor is safe. YAY. Don't know what else happened yet.
Old 07-14-2022, 10:26 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I hate that they mostly always get recruits that know nothing about BB now, that's why I'm happy the few times they get real fans on the show. In early and better Big Brother, people that went on the show were fans that watched it. I don't get why reality TV shows are so desperate to mostly get recruited idiots that know nothing about the show their on. The show went off hours ago and I'm still not hearing who won HOH. WTH? Are they still blocking the feeds or something?
Old 07-15-2022, 10:17 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Spoiler:
Old 07-15-2022, 12:49 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I heard, same bs as last week I guess. I just hope they can win the Veto.
Old 07-15-2022, 08:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

ABSOLUTE JOKE!!!

Spoiler:
Old 07-15-2022, 09:39 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I didn't notice on the show, but I did hear that afterwards. BB just doesn't seem to give a damn about their own rules when it's convenient for them. I heard Taylor was helping Jasmine with her injury too, but I guess she and the other shrews will continue to ride the crazy Paloma train and hate on Taylor for no reason (Just like I heard Jasmine lied and told everyone Taylor kept calling her fat. Wackos) It's just so ridiculous cause the girl literally did nothing to them or in general. Like I said, their all just being jealous b*tches and nothing more. Like I said before, I'm expecting this to be the typical BB season where the men bulldoze all over the women and minorities with the women taking themselves out as usual. Like I said, these female alliances never last but so far I don't really like any of them so they can Mexican standoff to their hearts content for all I care.
Old 07-16-2022, 09:02 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

I was watching live and thought he foot touch the floor. then they said they reviewed it and she didn't. I'm like wtf. lol
Old 07-16-2022, 06:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

There are pictures of it too!

Yes, girls always turn on each other and its so irritating.
Old 07-17-2022, 09:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

sorry to DP, but Pooch is the biggest idiot EVER to volunteer himself omg. lmao.

I also still can't stand Jasmine. WTF are you going after Taylor when you have all these major players working together, it makes no sense.
Old 07-17-2022, 11:01 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I don't recall seeing anyone ever volunteer so hard to go on the block, he couldn't wait to put his head in the noose. Dumbass, but if it saves Taylor another week then I'm good with his own sacrifice. Like I said, cuckoo Palmoa's irrational hatred and jealousy of Taylor is still spilled over and I feel people will ALWAYS use any excuse to target or put Taylor up. I hope I'm wrong though and they give her a damn break. I also hope the comps get better, a pie "eating" comp? Guess they had to obviously redo the comp cause Jasmine got hurt. Of course she won that freebie comp RME.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top