Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-03-2023, 06:48 PM
Moderator Support Team

For sure.. I hope that Spencer didn't let him get away w/ it since Spencer fought hard for it..

I know right.. But I have feelin that something will happen to Patience.. I hope not..

For sure, since something not right, but I hope that Nate isn't in bad time since he focus on himself..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
fly me to the moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2023, 07:59 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Really liked the episode.

Liv straight up confessing her feelings for wanting Spencer back. he was caught off guard cause he really they were getting back to being friends again. lol

IDK how but adding Denise in this episode was perfect. from her taking over the guys actuation date. to harassing Jordan. which se did give him good advice.

Glad Preach has full time job as a teacher now.

I think Spencer is wrong for trying to force Billy to stay at Crenshaw. even tho I get his reasoning for want Billy to stay. it's like Spencer is trying to guilt him into staying there.

Homecoming:

I felt bad for Damon throughout the episode dealing with his dads passing. while still having his bio dad around and seeing him and Jr together bonding. had to be hard. then finally reading the letter. And of course Simone/Damon kiss

I get why Keisha was mad at Amara but she did snap at Cam for no reason. gonna be interesting to see how things play out with Amara/Zeke/Marcus

Nice seeing Simone and Thea working together on and off the court.
Old 02-08-2023, 06:56 PM
Moderator Support Team

Same here even tho do you think that Spencer wanted her back??

I'm glad that JJ and Asher talked, but I hope that he need to realize that he needs help bec of his drinking..

Same here since I hope that Peach get that job..

I tho that Spencer told him not to take the job, but I don't know what his game at..

Same here since I forgot what Damon's dad had?? But Damon and Simone.. Oh boy.. There will be drama..

is that what you want?

Old 02-13-2023, 09:19 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Was not expecting what happened this episode.

Billy dying this episode was a shock. kinda felt like something bad was gonna happened just by how the episode started. the whole Baker family breakfast, making plans for that in the future. Feel bad for Liv and Jordan. Billy leaving Spencer that massage on the phone. Spencer gonna feel guilty now for not making things right with Billy.

So Asher/Jaymee are having a baby.

Homecoming:

I liked that JR is trying to look out for Cam but he also still has to treat him just like the other guys in the fraternity.

The Simone/Damon will they~ won't they sl is getting annoying. just put them together already and be done with it.

Glad Nate and Wilinda came to their senses and are working together now.
Old 02-15-2023, 07:06 AM
Elite Fan

WHAT THE?!?! Billy DIED?! Why?! Does Taye Diggs not want to do the show anymore? That was my first thought. Killing off Billy is crazy. I could tell he was either going to die, or be very very badly injured from the moment I saw the shot of the bus leaving the combine. I just had a feeling (based on watching many, many of these teen drama shows lol). Then saying all his "goodbyes" and final words to mostly everyone. They even got the phone call to Laura & Liv in!

I want to know WHY though! I'm kinda mad. Billy's a huge part of the show. Inevitably it throws a huge wrench in Spencer/Olivia getting back together. How convenient. BLAH.

Did Jabbari die too? I'm also mad they didn't show us the scene!!! You can't kill off a main character and not show us!

Asher will be a good dad, Billy is right. Not worried about him! Just worried about Jaymee's health honestly!

Jordan/Layla are growing on me a bit, but I'll never fully support them because of Simone. It's hard.

(Haven't watched this week's Homecoming yet, but saw last week's that left off with the Simone/Damon kiss! Now I'm realizing they killed off two dads at the same time!!)

ETA: I just read a couple quick articles and they're making it seem like it was a joint decision between Taye and the showrunner. Ugh!! I don't like it at all.

Last edited by Jamie; 02-15-2023 at 07:22 AM
Jamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2023, 06:45 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

I think this was all Taye decision. seems like he felt like he did everything he could with the character. and it's not surprising. cause it's hard to keep big name stars on small tv shows this long especially for the CW. lol but it sucks he was killed off.

and I agree we should've been able to see what happened with Billy. killing him offscreen felt so incomplete to me.
Old 02-15-2023, 06:54 PM
Moderator Support Team

Yeah since I read that he really want to leave, so I guess that he wanted to do another project bec if he was on CW, it harder for him to do other projects..

But damn, I felt like it was imcomplete even tho I wish that he could say more w/ his kids than Spencer.. Maybe that just me..

W/ Homecoming, I can see where they were coming from since I know that he just lost his dad, but they were right that it may be grief that he need to focus on himself plus he just broke up w/ his girl..

is that what you want?

Old 02-20-2023, 09:41 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Sad episode, everyone did a great job. But I still feel like it was rushed with the whole funeral for Billy. I get why Laura wanted to just keep close family & friends. just felt weird seeing an empty church, guess they tried to make up for it at the end tho. ok episode but they could've done a lot better with it.

I hope Olivia doesn't start drinking again.

Homecoming: I wasn't really paying attention gonna have to watch it again. lol
Old 02-21-2023, 07:01 AM
Elite Fan

I didn't watch this week's episodes yet!

But it does make sense that Taye wanted to leave the show. I do get it! It was just so sudden, and I really hate that they didn't show his death. So lame to me.

As for Homecoming and Damon/Simone- that was lame as well, lol.
I know it's super common and basically essential for teen dramas, but the writing is just so "convenient" lol
Old 02-22-2023, 06:11 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA504 (View Post)
Sad episode, everyone did a great job. But I still feel like it was rushed with the whole funeral for Billy. I get why Laura wanted to just keep close family & friends. just felt weird seeing an empty church, guess they tried to make up for it at the end tho. ok episode but they could've done a lot better with it.

I hope Olivia doesn't start drinking again.

Homecoming: I wasn't really paying attention gonna have to watch it again. lol
Yeah since I was like why she wanted it for close friends and family, but it jsut weird even tho as least others can do it at the field bec I felt that what Billy wanted..

Same here, but I have feeling that she will..

Homecoming was good, but there was not that much drama, but will be..

is that what you want?

Old 02-24-2023, 06:32 AM
Elite Fan

This week's episodes were good.

I'm actually torn in Simone's love triangle, LOL! I kinda like Lando!! I wish they would've given Simone/Lando some more time before bringing in Damon because I know Damon is inevitable (and likely endgame) for Simone. Drama is definitely coming between Lando and Damon.

All American was sad. I'm waiting for Spencer to feel the loss. It's coming!
I really hope Olivia doesn't drink again.
The actress who plays Laura did a good time portraying some normal emotions this ep.
Old 02-24-2023, 06:06 PM
Moderator Support Team

I really don't want triangle, we always go through that ever shows.. But I felt like it's getting better.. Plus I'm surprise that we only had 3 episodes left..

is that what you want?

Old 02-25-2023, 10:49 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Yeah I prefer Simone/Lando too. I was never interested in the Simone/Damon cause it was to obvious and predictable I like them better as friends, they click more that way.

and All American is on another break.. comes back in March.
Old 02-26-2023, 11:25 AM
Moderator Support Team

Same here.. Thank god that I'm glad that I'm not alone when it comes to Simone/Lando since I felt like Damon and Simone didn't have that chemistry since I felt like it just there since as you said, I prefer them as friends..

Yeah, I notice that..

is that what you want?

Old 02-26-2023, 02:10 PM
Elite Fan

Aww, I didn't realize AA is on a break again. March is very soon though, how long of a break?

Is Homecoming on a break too?
Glad you guys like Lando too!
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top