Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-12-2017, 06:26 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieLeigh (View Post)
Ali reslly ...

Oh snsp spencer lol why no love for mona
Old 04-14-2017, 01:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

She's trying to hide their relationship from the others, clearly

MK has been baiting again -

X

New promo art -

X

7x12 still -

X

Leigh Tumblr
Old 04-16-2017, 07:59 AM
Moderator Support Team

Tbh im glad she made toby be loyal and true to yvone its admirable we dont want another caleb even though what he did was so unlike his character
Old 04-17-2017, 03:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

They've killed Yvonne. I'm angry about that, there was no need.

Quote:
A lot of relationship goals will be achieved, a lot of mysteries will be solved. — Troian on 7B
X

Quote:
It takes a long time to resolve that. Toby’s relationship with Yvonne is something that has to be resolved before anything else can happen, if anything is going to happen between Spencer and Toby. — Joseph Dougherty
X

Quote:
I got to do a lot with Aria that I had never done, especially in Troian’s episode. — Lucy Hale
X

Leigh Tumblr
Old 04-18-2017, 05:43 AM
Moderator Support Team

Tbh its the only 'safe' way for him to go back to her in a way its sad cause she is an innocent character
Old 04-18-2017, 02:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It isn't, though. They could break up and she could go and live her life. This way it looks like Toby is only going back to Spencer because Yvonne is dead, and even if it didn't, Yvonne deserved so much better, if the rumours are true and she is being killed off, it's appalling.

Posting these videos here because they're promo for the new season. I haven't had time to watch them, so there will likely be spoilers -

Quote:
"Game-changing. Romantic. Shocking." — Troian and the girls on their 3 words to describe the finale
X

Leigh Tumblr
Old 04-19-2017, 07:46 AM
Moderator Support Team

Thanks i agree but its all marlene
Old 04-19-2017, 10:58 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

MK is all but saying Spencer/Toby will get back together for good but the Yvonne situation needs sorted before then. This pisses me off because Yvonne doesn't need to be in a coma! The car accident was unnecessary. In 7A, we saw Spoby still yearning for each other. Spaleb was a joke and was never anything. Spoby is always still "together" when apart, everyone knows this. So why this situation with Toby/Yvonne had to be dragged out and essentially Yvonne will die is what pisses me off. At the end of 7A, we could have seen Toby and Yvonne have an honest talk about their relationship, they could have mutually broken up in a respectful way and then Spencer/Toby could have gotten back together fairly early on in 7B. Instead, we're going to see Yvonne die probably in the next episode or two when it didn't have to be this way, and then Spoby get a happy ending way late in these final 10 episodes. None of this was properly constructed. Last night Troian and Keegan were sparking with their chemistry in their scenes together. It's a shame that this storyline will be dragged out until the very end. That said, I'll still take it because I don't want this series to end without a Spoby endgame. I can still complain though about how they'll get there.
Old 04-19-2017, 12:44 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
MK is all but saying Spencer/Toby will get back together for good but the Yvonne situation needs sorted before then. This pisses me off because Yvonne doesn't need to be in a coma! The car accident was unnecessary. In 7A, we saw Spoby still yearning for each other. Spaleb was a joke and was never anything. Spoby is always still "together" when apart, everyone knows this. So why this situation with Toby/Yvonne had to be dragged out and essentially Yvonne will die is what pisses me off. At the end of 7A, we could have seen Toby and Yvonne have an honest talk about their relationship, they could have mutually broken up in a respectful way and then Spencer/Toby could have gotten back together fairly early on in 7B. Instead, we're going to see Yvonne die probably in the next episode or two when it didn't have to be this way, and then Spoby get a happy ending way late in these final 10 episodes. None of this was properly constructed. Last night Troian and Keegan were sparking with their chemistry in their scenes together. It's a shame that this storyline will be dragged out until the very end. That said, I'll still take it because I don't want this series to end without a Spoby endgame. I can still complain though about how they'll get there.
Agree all their relationships this season or this half were all poorly done they all did soemthing wrong and cause we all want them back together they are going to try and make it work but doing any needs possible
Old 04-19-2017, 01:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Everything about the show is poorly done nowadays.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 04-19-2017, 01:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Falls (View Post)
Agree all their relationships this season or this half were all poorly done they all did soemthing wrong and cause we all want them back together they are going to try and make it work but doing any needs possible
So true, all of the relationships were messed with. She should have just left them alone and had them settled in 7A so 7B could 100% focus on the mystery.
Old 04-20-2017, 09:15 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
So true, all of the relationships were messed with. She should have just left them alone and had them settled in 7A so 7B could 100% focus on the mystery.
That would of been smart and better i get it relationship fsil but dhe made it worse
Old 04-20-2017, 01:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Shay posted some stuff on snapchat last night -

X

Also -

X

Leigh Tumblr
Old 04-21-2017, 01:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Here is a sneak peek I have not watched -

Here is a quote that MK will not stick to -

Quote:
"Troian and I talked about this at length last year. We really liked the idea that Spencer was going to spend some time alone. You don’t need a guy in your life to always be happy, so we allow her character to explore that for a little while." — Marlene King
X

And an interview -

Leigh Tumblr
Old 04-22-2017, 08:36 AM
Moderator Support Team

Well . Spencer hasnt always been with a guy hanna and aria were more on the datting scene than spencer she really had toby and well before than she was dating all her sisters BF but from toby onwards she ok ..

Her and melissa somewhat cute i just dont trust melissa or anyone in thay family