Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-28-2017, 05:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Any spinoff without Scott or Stiles, is not something I am interested in I just could not imagine this world without those two being apart of it
Old 09-30-2017, 10:10 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)
I would probably only watch a spinoff if Theo is in it. I like Liam okay, but I don't think he'd be a big enough draw for me on his own.
I will watch a spin off with Theo and Liam. Scott and Stiles could drop in like Derek use to do from time to time.

Quote:
They didnt even try to bring Alison back...
I thought they would at least show Alison in flashback, or have double face turn into her to taunt Scott. But what I was really surprised about them not bringing Kira back. Kira's arch wasn't finished. I thought we will at least get a chance to find out what happened to her. I felt they should have at least mention her.

Last edited by LadyKatherine; 09-30-2017 at 10:18 AM
Old 10-05-2017, 06:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

They totally should have at least had Allison in a flashback. I can understand why they wouldtn want her to taunt Scott because they didnt want her last sendoff to be an evil version of Allison but man, it was disappointing to hear that they didnt even ask the actress to return. I realize they had a lot of people to bring back and fit in but like, she was the main female in the first few seasons, its a slap in the face. Kira deserved at LEAST a mention too.

I definitely think Scott (Tyler) would guest star on the spin off. Tyler P seems very interested in going back.

I agree April about Thiam. I love Theo but Liam is a bit of a snooze. However, I love the two together so as long as that interaction continues Id liked to see them both in the spin off.
Old 10-27-2017, 08:39 PM
Loyal Fan

Hi, I know this is a bit late, but i Have just finish binge watching S6 of Teen Wolf; Im a binge kinda person so I prefer to wait until all episodes aired and watch till the end

only thing I have to say that the other havent already said is, Im confuse why Braeden at least wasnt there for Derek, I get that Jennifer is like his weakness once upon a time, but I thought Braeden brought him back, was good for him. Kinda sad she didnt like appear and blow Jennifer aka the evil to pieces and be like "Missed me ??"

Anyways, I was happy to see Coach, he's always my MVP of Teen Wolf, every scene he has is golden.

Sad Teen Wolf ended, I was like in my college when it started and now Im 3 years in my working job and its already ended.

Just like PLL & TVD, many memories I had and to be honest some of the characters DO influence how I look and take things in life.

All much love to TW and if there is a spin off, I will definitely support it
Kuchiki Rukia & Seventeen Jeonghan & Chen Qiao En & Jude Kincade & Clarke Griffin