Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-16-2017, 02:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Teen Wolf 6.18 "Genotype" Episode Discussion [Air Date: 09.17.2017]

6.18 "Genotype"

"Scott and the others must make a discovery before it’s too late. Scott and Malia prepare for battle while Argent searches for an old ally."

Basic Rules:

- Be Respectful of other posters. Not everyone is going to agree or have the same views. Discussions are encouraged, but let’s keep things civil.

- No Character/Actor Bashing. We love your opinions on storylines, but keep in mind that these are real people who are just trying to do the best with what they are given. We might not always like how things turn out, but just remember things can always get better.

- Everything is a spoiler until it has aired.

- Any talk of Illegal Downloading should not be brought up here. Live Streams & such can be discussed through PM's.

- Most importantly, HAVE FUN!

Old 09-17-2017, 07:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

I didn't realize they were airing 2 episodes again. So next week is the finale? Oh jeez. Can't believe its already almost here!

I really loved the Malia and Lydia interactions this episode. Their personalities are so different that they are just so funny together.

Who is this rando new teacher?

My bb Casey Deidrick is back. He is so hot.

THE SCOTT AND MALIA SHOWER SCENE HOLY F THAT WAS HOT. It was established before this point that they hadn't slept together so I found that sorta interesting!

in general though I didnt really enjoy the episode, it was just kinda blah to me. I dont really care for the Argent storyline but I guess its cool they are keeping them incorporated into the plot.
Old 09-17-2017, 08:25 PM
Loyal Fan

I liked the pairing of Lydia and Malia too, we never really got a lot of them so that's nice.

I feel like this is the first time all season Scott and Liam we're together too.

Also liked when Lydia came and got Liam after those two faces merged or whatever. I can't remember much about this episode but it wasn't horrible lol.
Old 09-18-2017, 12:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

Nothing interesting at all Bored throughout the entire episode.

The Scalia shower scene was ridiculous. Jeff is an idiot!
Old 09-18-2017, 11:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

yes liam and scott having scenes

nice to see Lydia and maia have scenes

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}