Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-15-2017, 02:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Teen Wolf 6.08 "Heartless" Episode Discussion [Air Date: 17.01.2017]

6.08 "Blitzkrieg"

"Scott, Lydia and Malia decide to storm the rift and rescue Stiles; Liam, Hayden and Mason make a deal with Theo to learn Douglas' plan."

Basic Rules:

- Be Respectful of other posters. Not everyone is going to agree or have the same views. Discussions are encouraged, but let’s keep things civil.

- No Character/Actor Bashing. We love your opinions on storylines, but keep in mind that these are real people who are just trying to do the best with what they are given. We might not always like how things turn out, but just remember things can always get better.

- Everything is a spoiler until it has aired.

- Any talk of Illegal Downloading should not be brought up here. Live Streams & such can be discussed through PM's.

- Most importantly, HAVE FUN!

Old 01-15-2017, 05:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

thanks
hopefully be a better episode

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 01-15-2017, 04:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT

I liked last episode, so I am just hoping it's as good as that
Old 01-17-2017, 07:36 PM
Loyal Fan

I know the episode isn't over yet but my goodness I wish memebers of pack 2.0 could have been taken within the first 5 minutes cause they are getting way to much screen time for my likening :/

Will be back to comment when it's over.
Old 01-17-2017, 08:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

And we know Stiles's real name now Mieczyslaw Stilinski
Old 01-17-2017, 08:11 PM
Loyal Fan

This episode dragged for me. It had its moments but they were very very few, lol.

I liked everything with the Sheriff. Really enjoyed the scene at the end too. That's what basically saved the whole episode for me, lol.

Do.Not.Cares.
-Mr. Douglas Nazi lion/werewolf? WTF major fail way to much time spent on him and his flashbacks.
-Pack 2.0/Theo. Way too much time.

Also what the heck did they really break Kira's sword? Boo.

I feel like Scott, Malia and Lydia were background characters in this episode. I wanted so much more of them.

I can appreciate the little bit of Melissa and Argent we got.

I hope next week is better. Too bad the ghost riders couldn't take Theo so I wouldn't have to watch him next episode, lol.
Old 01-17-2017, 08:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

And it was back to being very hard for me to watch this episode.. I was just bored...

Sheriff scenes were great!! They saved the episode for me.

Finally finding out my bae's name was nice.. about. damn. time!!!

^ I also wanted more Scott, Malia and Lydia

I am really hoping we see Stiles next week

ETA: Was I supposed to feel sorry for Claudia?? because I didn't. I mean what kind of a mother is she?? I was really letdown by her reasoning.. I get that she wanted to be with her husband again, but that is your child you were willing to risk. I am not impressed. I felt bad for the Sheriff (hell, I cried for the Sheriff), but I was not sorry about Claudia finally going away.

Last edited by You can't kill me!; 01-17-2017 at 08:55 PM
Old 01-17-2017, 10:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I feel like Scott, Malia and Lydia were background characters in this episode. I wanted so much more of them.
Ive felt like this the whole season. :/

The episode seemed pretty good, despite this, but I honestly had a harm time paying attention. Partly because I am so sick right now.

I'm glad we learned Stiles name, but again, it seems random to be in this episode?
Old 01-18-2017, 04:09 AM
Master Fan

I enjoyed this more than last week. Maybe because we weren't stuck with a ghost rider who doesn't talk back for most of the episode

Just finished the ep. The final scene where the Sheriff talks about Stiles made me tear up I was already sad from Scott calling him mom

Love the first scene with the Sheriff.

Hayden, Mason, Chris and Melissa taken

Chris and Melissa are so ship-y

Hayden and Liam

Liam and Mason

Malia, Scott and Lydia

I like the way they wrote Claudia's exit.

I was laughing at Liam standing behind Lydia since he should have been protecting her

Mr Douglas is an okay villain but I hope they get rid of him pronto.

Last edited by ElenaBelle; 01-18-2017 at 04:20 AM
Old 01-18-2017, 04:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaBelle (View Post)

I was laughing at Liam standing behind Lydia since he should have been protecting her
Lydia could annihilate Liam if she ever wanted to I actually like that it was Lydia shielding Liam. The women in this show are powerful af
Old 01-18-2017, 06:53 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)

I'm glad we learned Stiles name, but again, it seems random to be in this episode?
I think it was a nice reveal. It wasn't over the top but still emotional. The Sheriff remembering everything and revealing something that was a mystery to the audience was pretty cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glader|4|Life (View Post)
Lydia could annihilate Liam if she ever wanted to I actually like that it was Lydia shielding Liam. The women in this show are powerful af
Good point I actually hope we see Lydia using her voice as a weapon again.

Quote:
ETA: Was I supposed to feel sorry for Claudia?? because I didn't. I mean what kind of a mother is she?? I was really letdown by her reasoning.. I get that she wanted to be with her husband again, but that is your child you were willing to risk. I am not impressed. I felt bad for the Sheriff (hell, I cried for the Sheriff), but I was not sorry about Claudia finally going away.
We probably won't find out everything about this whole Claudia situation but I don't think she seemed normal. Maybe she just had the memories and not the emotions? But I really like how they wrote it. The Sheriff won't feel guilty for this.

Last edited by ElenaBelle; 01-18-2017 at 06:59 AM
Old 01-18-2017, 05:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Good point I actually hope we see Lydia using her voice as a weapon again.
Me too. I also want to see her kicking some ass as well. Come on Jeff, she knows how to fight now, so let's see it

Quote:
We probably won't find out everything about this whole Claudia situation but I don't think she seemed normal. Maybe she just had the memories and not the emotions? But I really like how they wrote it. The Sheriff won't feel guilty for this.
This might make me seem cold, but I don't care. A mother should be willing to do anything for her child and the fact that Claudia was risking her son's life just so she could be back with her husband is not ok, it is not even in the realm of being ok. The Sheriff absolutely won't feel guilty for choosing his son, it wasn't even a choice for him, but I still hurt for him, because he loves his wife and it must be painful re-losing her all over again. The way the Sheriff is fighting for Stiles is something I would have expected from the mother as well. I guess I have just been really letdown with Claudia
Old 01-19-2017, 01:02 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Me too. I also want to see her kicking some ass as well. Come on Jeff, she knows how to fight now, so let's see it

This might make me seem cold, but I don't care. A mother should be willing to do anything for her child and the fact that Claudia was risking her son's life just so she could be back with her husband is not ok, it is not even in the realm of being ok. The Sheriff absolutely won't feel guilty for choosing his son, it wasn't even a choice for him, but I still hurt for him, because he loves his wife and it must be painful re-losing her all over again. The way the Sheriff is fighting for Stiles is something I would have expected from the mother as well. I guess I have just been really letdown with Claudia
Agree otherwise what was all the training for

I don't care about Claudia either. And I don't think we're suppose to tbh. They wrote that scene in a way that it looked like the Sheriff was grieving for what he lost years ago and not as if he was losing her again. I still wonder if she was just something the Sheriff conjured up in his mind to fill the void and she wasn't really there.
Old 01-19-2017, 01:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I still wonder if she was just something the Sheriff conjured up in his mind to fill the void and she wasn't really there.
That would make me feel a lot better, actually Everything we have heard about Claudia is that she absolutely adored her son.. I just can't imagine her being so selfish/uncaring that she would literally risk her only son's life for hers.
Old 01-21-2017, 10:37 AM
New Fan

First off, I loved how they introduced Stiles' name. It didn't seem forced or just thrown in there to appease fans. That whole scene was my favorite, and just Scott trying to call his mom over and over killed me.

I wish they had taken Pack 2.0 at the beginning of the ep, lol. Cory - good riddance. He's whiny has no purpose. I'm tired of watching Liam and Hayden macking on each other every other second. That said, i did kind of like the scene where Liam is trying to hold off the two riders that have caught Hayden.

Mr. Douglas - I think he'd be more interesting if his whole arc was leading in to a new villain of the season, but with this being the last season whats the point of introducing a new character with a new plan to overtake the world?

Rather than focusing on him (and I still can't figure out why none of the wolves can't scent the fact this guys is all kinds of supernatural) I'd rather see them tie up all of the loose ends that were left over the past six years (Read: SPARK Stiles!!)

Had it not been for the Sheriff scenes I'd have been super bored I'm afraid.