Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-04-2014, 01:09 PM
Addicted Fan

Charlie & Monroe | Charlotte & Sebastian #6: "I think there's something so wrong about it that makes it right." -Tracy Spiridakos

Welcome to the 6th Charlie/Monroe thread

fans
1. walking with spiders
2. Musicchild
3. severalmiles
4. Lutesse
5. PerfectAngel
6. ~MelBelle~
7. aelita
8. mariem201
9. Nici Dawson
10. - Nina -
11. Scorpio1080
12. KeepThisaSecret
13. Jasonsgurl310
14. Annie-Day10♥'
15. MrsDeanWinchester
16. soapyjoes
17. chiarrai87
18. collide
19. neon-tiger
20. hlgreenie
21. Trowells
22. lynaem
23. Charloe
24. Leelala
25. Against_all_odds
26. AllyOop
27. CandyStars121
28. Spacebabe
29. xlennie
30. priya1008
31. Charlie_Monroe fan
32. cherylleigh
33. ring of fire
34. saprater
35. k731
36. Vikram Phalange
37. IceonFire7
38. tina_falls
39. deedee86
40. Famu
41. ThereYoullBe

honorary shippers
1. David Lyons
2. Tracy Spiridakos
3. Ely Gould
4. Duncan Page
5. Elizabeth Mitchell
6. Ryan Hooks, afterbuzz TV
7. Megan Thomas, afterbuzz TV
8. Francesca Dugan, afterbuzz TV
9. Tracy's aunt in Winnipeg
10. Rockne O'Bannon (on probation)

x

David & Tracy

future titles
"It would be kinda funny and maybe add an interesting layer to the group dynamic"
"In this season so far Monroe had a very interesting chemistry with Charlie. There was definitely a spark, as impossible as that might sound."
"Never give up hope" - Rockne S. O'Bannon
"You’re way better than he deserves." - Duncan
"The eye locks happen more with Monroe than with anyone else." -TS
"The Charlie/Monroe scenes are ... always so electric. Those two have such intensity between them that it toys with Charlie's morals in a very dangerous, but exciting way." -TS
"Every time he walks away from her, she has to shake her head to regain control. It’s an interesting dynamic." -TS

Artwork of the Moment

x

Scene of the Moment

X

previous threads
{ 1 } { 2 } { 3 } { 4 } { 5 }

OP design and artwork by Nelly.

team Brooklyn ..CM..CS..FO..MN..DB.. Life is short; let's play a song.

Last edited by priya1008; 05-23-2014 at 03:58 PM
Old 05-04-2014, 01:29 PM
Addicted Fan

adding links to videos from Tracy's interviews on 4/30/14 again, because she is so awesome. worth many rewatches:

Charloe segment: 2:49-5:07
BTS/Tracy & David segment: 10:53-13:41

Charloe segment: 13:30-16:39

Link to TV Line interview:
http://tvline.com/2014/04/30/revolut...-relationship/

Last edited by priya1008; 05-04-2014 at 03:41 PM
Old 05-04-2014, 02:03 PM
Part-Time Fan

aaaaaaaaaaa I love new thread, it's getting better and better (unlike the show)
love the title!!!! and tracy's new gifs
priya thank you!!! :*
Old 05-04-2014, 02:12 PM
Elite Fan

Tftnt
Old 05-04-2014, 03:06 PM
Extreme Fan

Man oh man we are moving through these threads!! Pretty soon it be time of the 10th one.

Can't wait for Wednesday
Old 05-04-2014, 07:46 PM
Part-Time Fan

I'm reading now this fic "When the Wrong One Loves You Right" and OMG it's amazing!!!! you all should read it!
so far I loved those:
The Way it Should Be
Nontraditional Vows
Reunion
White Rabbit

and here isn't "The growth of hope", great one to!
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1009332...growth-of-hope
Old 05-04-2014, 10:08 PM
Supreme Fan

Thanks for the new thread!
Old 05-05-2014, 09:43 AM
Part-Time Fan

Wow! I can't believe its time for a new thread already! Thank you for posting it.
It seems the Charloe and the David Lyons threads get the most views which I have to say I love as it shows how many people love them!

For Charloe fan comment on fanfic, that is a good story(when the wrong one loves you right) and that is one that I have loved how it is still being told and I have not at all gotten bored with it. Always excited to see a new chapter.
For the White Rabbit story, I just read that update and she included the Bruce Springsteen song, "I'm on Fire" and did you know I was going to tell you that you should listen to that song and see if it would be good for a video for Charloe, but I kept forgetting. Everytime I listen to that song(one of my faves) I think about Charloe. Seems so appropriate for them and I was beyond excited that Immortalpen who wrote White Rabbit obviously felt it was perfect for them! There is a new artist who has sang the song as well,but IMHO, Springsteen makes it sound really good.
Love White Rabbit story, I get schoolgirl excited when I see a new update. I only just started reading these tics in January when I decided to go looking for Who else thought Charloe would make a good thing on the internet....now I check all the time for new stories.
I keep thinking that if Revo gets cancelled( I will first yell and throw a fit, then have some vino, alot actually not some, maybe some whiskey or bourbon as a salute to Revo, and then likely go put reviews on each of my fave stories asking them to make sure to finish the stories so I would at least get some happiness. But let's hope I don't have to do that for at least 2 more seasons. Or even 13 episodes from now as u all said. That would also make me happy. Ok, I'm officially babbling.

2 more days until a new Revo! I will be out of town and trying to figure out if I can catch a glimpse somehow......we will have my sis in laws little ones with us who I unconditionally love, no way I can have the sword play and curse words on with little ones around. I may have to sneak off for a few minutes at least. So you guys need to be posting anything of good Charloe value for me, ok!
(I'll dvr it too, but it'll be a few days before I can watch)

Last edited by Charlie_Monroe fan; 05-05-2014 at 09:50 AM
Old 05-05-2014, 11:49 AM
Part-Time Fan

^
I'll check that song now
and if Revolution cancels I'm definitely going to convince myself that Charloe happened, as it is in fan fics, which are not less (if sometimes not more) good as the show itself. I think I'm already in fan fics, I just refuse to admit what's happening in last episodes... after all show and those fan fics all are fictions and I choose fan fic variant
Old 05-05-2014, 01:39 PM
Addicted Fan

I was just rewatching Tracy's interviews. I think it's funny that when she talks about making fun of David she uses the term "taking the piss" at each other. it's such an Australian thing to say. wonder where she picked that up from.

Old 05-05-2014, 02:43 PM
Part-Time Fan

^
I'll say you where! in most pic she is with David, so....

and after all this someone will wonder where the Charloe chemistry came from )) I always said it's all David and Tracy's "fault"
Old 05-05-2014, 05:09 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charloe (View Post)
I'm reading now this fic "When the Wrong One Loves You Right" and OMG it's amazing!!!! you all should read it!
so far I loved those:
The Way it Should Be
Nontraditional Vows
Reunion
White Rabbit

and here isn't "The growth of hope", great one to!
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1009332...growth-of-hope
I pretty much love anything by Corycides...my favorites being In Name Only and Alliance Doesn't Mean Forever. Though it does catch me unawares when I come across a bit of BritLit. In ADMF, there's a bit where Charlie asks Monroe to "budge over." I was like "huh?" And when I feel the need for some hot passion (it's too good to be called smut), I stroll on over to ScifiDVM's Needs. Whew...it is hot, hot, hot!!! ChellyPam writes some really great ones too. Show of Faith is excellent. Right now I'm following Corycide's Revolution/Almost Human crossover and love it, and I don't even like crossovers. Fox cancelled Almost Human though. :: Not surprised. Fox is one of those stations that demands really high ratings or else. Plus, with Carl Urban starring, they probably had high overhead...not to mention the CGI effects required. That's one thing I'm hoping with save Revolution (for fans of the show...I'm still semi-boycotting it b/c of the whole Charloe or lack thereof, though I am still going to dvr it to at least give it one more live+ feedback). I tend to avoid stories that aren't post Blackout. I know this seems odd, but the age difference doesn't bother me post-blackout, but it does a bit if it's AU/non-blackout. I think it's because the environment in the blackout age sort of negates the age difference more for me. They're on an emotional and intensity/survival equal footing whereas thinking of Charlie going at it with her professor and such kind of weirds me out, but some of that is b/c I'm a teacher, and the idea of starting anything with a student makes me turn green.

Been looking back at episodes 1-6 of Season 2. Man, it's like two different shows from where it is now. The look and feel were so much more realistic and gritty. Monroe was so hot. I know DL is pretty much hot 24/7, but his character was uber hot when his intensity level was off the scale. Wish they'd bring it back to that.

Last edited by saprater; 05-06-2014 at 03:28 AM
Old 05-05-2014, 06:30 PM
Part-Time Fan

I've read all those fanfics y'all have mentioned. Right now I'm loving When the Wrong One Loves You Right, White Rabbit, and Housesitters

I did not see Housesitters on the list but y'all should check it out. A fantastic AU!
Old 05-05-2014, 06:56 PM
Addicted Fan

thanks all for reminding me I have to update the fan fic listing in the OP. will do that tomorrow.

tina, would you like to be added to the shipper list? welcome, BTW. when you first came round, I was still in a state of shock and unable to post. better now.

Old 05-05-2014, 07:00 PM
Part-Time Fan

Yes please add me! and thanks for the welcome!