Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-12-2016, 07:00 PM
Elite Fan

We should get this thread more active. Maybe put all the questions/mysteries in the OP. Scratch of those that have been answered.

Hell we got the answer to the chinese tattoo and Animal bite scar in the flashbacks all ready this season.

The new mystery would involve Damien's true plans? What the mystery box is? Why is Thea resistant to Damien's magic? Whats up with the messed up DNA? Is Andy really a believer? And you know that Pesky whose in the Grave question.
Cmtaylor531 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2016, 09:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmtaylor531 (View Post)
We should get this thread more active. Maybe put all the questions/mysteries in the OP. Scratch of those that have been answered.

Hell we got the answer to the chinese tattoo and Animal bite scar in the flashbacks all ready this season.

The new mystery would involve Damien's true plans? What the mystery box is? Why is Thea resistant to Damien's magic? Whats up with the messed up DNA? Is Andy really a believer? And you know that Pesky whose in the Grave question.
The two things I am really the most curious about is why Thea is resistant to Darhk's magic, and ALSO what Darhk's Family has to do with anything. There has to be something to come up related to that because why else would they show Damien Dark with his family at the end of the recent episode.....

Icon by: ***BLONDIE***
JustmissRiss23_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2016, 01:25 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RissB_23 (View Post)
The two things I am really the most curious about is why Thea is resistant to Darhk's magic, and ALSO what Darhk's Family has to do with anything. There has to be something to come up related to that because why else would they show Damien Dark with his family at the end of the recent episode.....
Im really curious about Darks family as well.

For one we dont even know how old Darhk is, himself. We know used to be part of LOA and somehow ended up with HIVE and rival to Ra's. We also know he has/had lazarus pit waters. So he could have healed himself and therefore be older than he looks like the other Ra's. So, when did he get married have a family? are they all older than they look as well? We have so much mystery surrounding this family?
Old 01-13-2016, 06:51 PM
Absolute Fan

Yeah I want to know whats up with Thea too. My theory is because Thea died and was brought back to life maybe DD's powers on work on those who are living e.g. Have never died and been brought back to life. Like maybe something in Thea that would allow DD's magic to work got changed when she was brought back.

Also I low key love that DD has a family because when I was on the DD is Felicity's dad train lots of people thought it was crazy to believe that DD being so super evil would choose to have a family. Anyone else thinking DD's daughter might have something to do with why he is doing what he is doing? Like she has some illness or something?

Here are my questions:

Whats with the corn field? What is going to happen to Nyssa or is she just going to stay in LOA jail? Why does Malcolm want to raise Vandal Savage? Why are all the ghosts going after ammunitions and jewellery heists when it doesn't seem to correlate to DD's endgame?
Old 01-13-2016, 07:23 PM
Elite Fan

^ Good questions pollock.

I feel like the Daughter has to fit into it somehow. Especially considering how against hurting ones daughter he seemed when Anarchy took Jessica's daughter.

Also adding on the DD thing. Is he in charge or his he a middle man? He seems to have some sort of orders but what are they and who do they come from?
Old 01-13-2016, 07:53 PM
Absolute Fan

Yeah he seems like there is someone else higher up he may be answering too. Im definitely wondering if their is a wizard of oz thing going on where DD isthe smoke and mirrors to someone or something larger.

Also his operations seem very established- how long has he been operating in Star City and if it longer then just the start of season 4 why did he show his hand now? Unless Ras being dead made him more comfortable.
Old 01-13-2016, 08:10 PM
Elite Fan

Well we know at one point near the end of S3 he was in starling briefly but he left when he knew Ras was after him.

At one point I thought it was plausible that Malcolm and Darhk were in cahoots but now it seems less likely. He did try and kill him at the end of 3x09. Darhk has to get his info somehow though. He knew Malcolm was in charge of the League. So he had to know the other ras was dead.
Old 01-13-2016, 08:13 PM
Absolute Fan

Yeah before 4x09 I wondered if Malcolm and Damien were in cahoots. I thought it would be a big way for them to play the angle of Oliver giving Malcolm the power of the league if it turned out Malcolm was using it to give DD an army.
Old 01-14-2016, 09:45 AM
Elite Fan

I still can't help but wonder what the history is with Malcolm and Damien. There as to be more. I always thought it was plausible Malcolm went to him after the undertaking. That seems like an idea Damien would approve of. Maybe something happened after that caused them to move alliegence back against each other.
Old 01-14-2016, 10:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

Quote:
Im really curious about Darks family as well.

For one we dont even know how old Darhk is, himself. We know used to be part of LOA and somehow ended up with HIVE and rival to Ra's. We also know he has/had lazarus pit waters. So he could have healed himself and therefore be older than he looks like the other Ra's. So, when did he get married have a family? are they all older than they look as well? We have so much mystery surrounding this family?
Yeah, exactly! And for some reason I have a feeling that the thing with the experiment he is working on has something to do with his daughter. Just the feeling I got when I saw that last scene with his daughter at the Christmas tree.

Icon by: ***BLONDIE***
JustmissRiss23_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 09:02 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I agree with this idea

The only mystery I can think of right now is Damien's dark side, what does he do? is it magic? Also I would like to know if Constantine has knowledge of that "magic"
Old 01-20-2016, 09:09 PM
Elite Fan

Well now have officially checked one person off the who's in the grave mystery. Felicitys strng reaction and telling Oliver he has to kill the son of a biatch does up my worry for Donna and maybe bring me back to,possibility of Dig or even Roy.
Old 01-24-2016, 08:59 PM
Master Fan

I didn't think of Roy... you're right. I hate this grave thing I don't want that person to be Laurel or Diggle. Neither Donna nor Quentin. Or Lyla... Maybe there was another reason why Felicity was mad and directly told Oliver what to do.
Old 08-01-2016, 03:56 PM
Master Fan

Old 05-28-2017, 04:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Where are they going with Thea? relating to Blood Lust cause I feel almost like it suddenly just disappeared - though think Nyssa had a cure for it but than at the same time felt Sara's just disappeared
crash landing is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread