Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-28-2013, 10:32 AM
  #1
New Fan
 
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 11
Starling City Mysteries: Because there are so many questions we want answers to.

Still 3,5 years of the “island” story (but we know that wasn’t all on the island!)
Including: how Oliver become a Bratva Captain (partially explained with the present of Anatoli Knyazev on the ship) and what confirmed (after 3 years on the island) the List

For who was working Fyers… We have seen only her legs... One possible answer is available and probably realistic.

How Amanda Waller discover Oliver identity?

Other?
AndreTheGiant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 11:01 AM
  #2
Supreme Fan

 
k731's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 9,184
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreTheGiant (View Post)
Including: how Oliver become a Bratva Captain (partially explained with the present of Anatoli Knyazev on the ship) and what confirmed (after 3 years on the island) the List
I thought the list was confirmed because of that scene in BBB when Felicity brings him the (second) notebook / list, which she obtained from Walter. He knew that the mere presence of the second book meant something significant, particularly since Felicity hinted that Walter got it from Moira.
k731 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 11:40 AM
  #3
Loyal Fan
 
DarkStar's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 1,505
Oliver mentioned finding a message from his father "a couple of year's ago" in S1. I believe that's what AndreTheGiant is referring to when he says "confirmed the list".

Why did HIVE take a contract out on Andy Diggle?
DarkStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 11:51 AM
  #4
Supreme Fan

 
k731's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 9,184
To what extent did Oliver research Felicity's background in Season 1? What else does he know about her that they haven't shared with us yet?
k731 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 11:55 PM
  #5
New Fan
 
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkStar (View Post)
Oliver mentioned finding a message from his father "a couple of year's ago" in S1. I believe that's what AndreTheGiant is referring to when he says "confirmed the list".
Correct!

Quote:
Originally Posted by k731 (View Post)
I thought the list was confirmed because of that scene in BBB when Felicity brings him the (second) notebook / list, which she obtained from Walter. He knew that the mere presence of the second book meant something significant, particularly since Felicity hinted that Walter got it from Moira.
Not so simple... Don't remember the episode number in S1... But Oliver say: "I got a confirm that the list is correct... two years ago"...

Last edited by kostilicious; 12-29-2013 at 02:33 PM
AndreTheGiant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 03:31 AM
  #6
Supreme Fan

 
k731's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 9,184
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreTheGiant (View Post)
Not so simple... Don't remember the episode number in S1... But Oliver say: "I got a confirm that the list is correct... two years ago"...
Thanks. Been a while since I watched Season One.

-------------------------------------------------------

Another general unresolved mystery: What were Isabel Rochev's true motivations for trying to take over QC?

Last edited by k731; 12-29-2013 at 03:48 AM
k731 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 03:49 AM
  #7
New Fan
 
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by k731 (View Post)
Another general unresolved mystery: What were Isabel Rochev's true motivations for trying to take over QC?
Interesting question.
Money could be a simple answer, but I hope we learn really more about her.
AndreTheGiant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 02:34 PM
  #8
Fan Forum Star

 
kostilicious's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 116,139
HEy guys... interesting thread... do you want to think of a nicer title???
maybe we could even put up a nice OP, with a list of mysteries we want to be aolved?
__________________

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
kostilicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 06:31 PM
  #9
Supreme Fan

 
k731's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 9,184
Here are some suggestions for titles:

"Starling City Mysteries"
"Questions about Oliver's story"
"Arrow -- Intrigued to want to know more"
k731 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 10:08 PM
  #10
New Fan
 
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen of Babble (View Post)
HEy guys... interesting thread... do you want to think of a nicer title???
maybe we could even put up a nice OP, with a list of mysteries we want to be aolved?
Could make sense.
If you want, you can fork this thread or create the new
AndreTheGiant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 05:15 AM
  #11
Fan Forum Star

 
kostilicious's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 116,139
I like the first one I'll add it

No it's okay Andre : ) we'll use this one..
__________________

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
kostilicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 07:44 AM
  #12
New Fan
 
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen of Babble (View Post)
I like the first one I'll add it

No it's okay Andre : ) we'll use this one..
Good titile

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkStar (View Post)
Oliver mentioned finding a message from his father "a couple of year's ago" in S1. I believe that's what AndreTheGiant is referring to when he says "confirmed the list".

Why did HIVE take a contract out on Andy Diggle?
This came from 2x06 that has several other questions.
Included some about Amanda Waller and several about the Russian mafia.

Last edited by kostilicious; 01-01-2014 at 10:34 AM
AndreTheGiant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 10:35 AM
  #13
Fan Forum Star

 
kostilicious's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 116,139
@ Andre: please don't double post.. use the edit button



DO you guys want to make a list of unsolved mysteries?
__________________

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
kostilicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 07:17 PM
  #14
Master Fan

 
Charlone's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Arrow
 
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 19,122
Now we have a new mystery: who's the killer of Sara?

Yes, I do, if someone can, please make a list about the unsolved mysteries!
__________________
icon by Hannah | Gina~.
Charlone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 07:37 PM
  #15
Fan Forum Hero

 
ShadowhunterღReader's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 64,607
Great thread idea!
__________________
"I would never leave without you."
Icon by: Jen
ShadowhunterღReader is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2022.

Copyright © 1998-2022, Fan Forum.


TEST