Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-05-2013, 01:12 PM
Loyal Fan

Stephen just posted a GIF of the Oliver wink to Felicity from 2x06 to his Facebook page.

I don't mind shipping an underdog couple, in terms of story, when it's clear the actors are completely behind it
And I wondered if I could come home"
icon:blonsl|♥Alyssa
Old 12-05-2013, 01:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

He doesn't even try to hide his Olicity love.
Old 12-05-2013, 01:25 PM
Loyal Fan

He's such an Olicity shipper, it's awesome.
Old 12-05-2013, 01:44 PM
Loyal Fan

oh my she passes her finger on his lips , ah the power of gif to slow a scene down i so did not see that and i watched the episode twice last night

HAYLIJAH / OLICITY/ OUTLAWQUEEN /KLAROLINE/BAMON /caskett/Olitz /frary/ abby&luka/ Rose&Dimitri / edward&bella/arwen&aragorn/
Old 12-05-2013, 01:54 PM
Master Fan

If that's not subtle jealousy then I don't know what it is.

Seriously I loved the subtle jealous Oliver moments we got. I preferred them to overblown jealousy because the way Ollie's character is and where he's at in his relationship with Felicity and others it would have been rushed if he would have been shown to be really jealous. This way, it was just right.....

"Hey."
"Hey yourself....".
Leticia||icon by me||(x)||(ღ)
Old 12-05-2013, 01:56 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SqueegyBeckinheim (View Post)
Okay, I could go on for days about this episode. After re-watching their scenes I do sense the subtle jealousy/protectiveness over her. It can't be blatant because it would be out of nowhere. His feelings for Felicity haven't been established yet. I see Oliver inviting Barry to the party as a peace offering because she was angry with him. After his "better to not be with someone I could really care about speech," whether it was meant to be directed towards her or not, he has shut himself off to the idea of a normal relationship, but he genuinely cares about Felicity and wants to see her happy. I think it's his way trying to be a "friend" and shrug off any romantic feelings that are beginning to rise to the surface.

And did anyone else think it was awfully funny that Oliver acts all macho about his wounds most of the time (even stitching up his own ankle not to long ago) yet he completely overreacts when Felicity is helping bandage him up
oliver is such a baby, isnt this something guys do when they like a girl and aren't afraid to play up the victim angle to get her attention ,oliver likes having felicity undivided attention but he can't expect that to stay so forever without someone else seeing the awesome girlfriend material she is and snatching her up and then someone else would have her attention

nothing wrong with making oliver a tad uncomfortable about the situation , if it helps stear him in right direction i'm all for it

i gotta admit i'm scared to let myself go crazy over them , esp when i read stuff about laurel or like someone else mentioned fan pandering i'm on this ship but i'm not quite ready to take off my safety vest , i would need an unmistakeable gesture or words on oliver part to push safety out the window (excuse my french for the life of me i can't remember exact expression)

Quote:
bluedog9
Like his mm-hmm. He really didn't want Barry's help.
too funny , even better is diggle face while this is going on , i'm mad with curiosity about his take on things

HAYLIJAH / OLICITY/ OUTLAWQUEEN /KLAROLINE/BAMON /caskett/Olitz /frary/ abby&luka/ Rose&Dimitri / edward&bella/arwen&aragorn/
Old 12-05-2013, 01:56 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkStar (View Post)
He's such an Olicity shipper, it's awesome.

Love love love this man !!
Old 12-05-2013, 02:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyevenstar22 (View Post)

oh my she passes her finger on his lips , ah the power of gif to slow a scene down i so did not see that and i watched the episode twice last night
Can you credit this so I can reblog on tumblr?
Old 12-05-2013, 02:06 PM
New Fan

i gotta admit i'm scared to let myself go crazy over them , esp when i read stuff about laurel or like someone else mentioned fan pandering i'm on this ship but i'm not quite ready to take off my safety vest , i would need an unmistakeable gesture or words on oliver part to push safety out the window (excuse my french for the life of me i can't remember exact expression)[/QUOTE]

Thank God I'm not alone in this world!
Old 12-05-2013, 02:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

There was no choice to make
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-49,NJH D-149 OSW D-175, J-Hope D-176, Jinyoung-D-197 JK-D-414

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-27 LDH D-385
Old 12-05-2013, 02:47 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~lipstick (View Post)
Can you credit this so I can reblog on tumblr?
oh dear its not mine , i took it off page 2 or 3 someone posted a set of gifs and this was the last one and that's when i noticed

maybe they have link under them

@BSB

oliver always looks like he has 99 problems (2nd gif) and felicity isnt suppose to be one of them lol

Old 12-05-2013, 02:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyevenstar22 (View Post)
@BSB

oliver always looks like he has 99 problems (2nd gif) and felicity isnt suppose to be one of them lol
Ya he is like what happened there lol.
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-49,NJH D-149 OSW D-175, J-Hope D-176, Jinyoung-D-197 JK-D-414

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-27 LDH D-385
Old 12-05-2013, 03:07 PM
Master Fan

oh olicity

That was her first time at his house you guys.... at least I think
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 12-05-2013, 03:14 PM
Loyal Fan

Nope, she was there for the fund raiser back in 204.
Old 12-05-2013, 03:24 PM
Master Fan

That was at his house I didn't even notice.

Well that's TWO! More people at that party than this one
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread