Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-04-2013, 09:09 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsideMyHeart (View Post)
What I loved most about this episode was that it was Felicity's turn to save Oliver since he saved her in the last episode.

I too saw some jealousy vibes going on with Oliver as well.
Lol, when he stared too long at Felicity and Oliver put eyes on him, I cracked up. And his stank face when Felicity laughed at Barry's joke.

Love was here. It made me complete, happy. How could I easily let it go?

my LJ - Icon credit is Luv!
Old 12-04-2013, 09:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

New thread time! .
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-55,NJH D-155 OSW D-181, J-Hope D-182, Jinyoung-D-203 JK-D-420

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-33 LDH D-391
Old 12-04-2013, 09:16 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by backstreetboysfan (View Post)
Welcome, Vaberella .
Gosh...I thought i was the only one that still loved BSB...My sister and I were recently singing As Long As You Love Me...
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDog9 (View Post)
Welcome
Quote:
Originally Posted by SiredToDamon (View Post)
Welcome, Vaberella
Hello Hey..

Thanks for the quick replies. I was just scanning everyone's squee fest on the recent episode of Arrow. I didn't see it since I had class tonight. I'll probably watch it tomorrow.
Old 12-04-2013, 09:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaberella (View Post)
Gosh...I thought i was the only one that still loved BSB...My sister and I were recently singing As Long As You Love Me...
Aww nope I have been a fan for a long time! . Aww cool. I am listening to BSB right now! .
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-55,NJH D-155 OSW D-181, J-Hope D-182, Jinyoung-D-203 JK-D-420

Old 12-04-2013, 10:11 PM
New Fan

hi

Hi I’m new to the ship and I’m not sure if I been add , I think I am but I might just be imagining it but if not can you add me pretty please .

I honestly love this episode especially the last scene because it shows that they’re perfect for each other I mean Oliver is dying or poisoned and digge wants to call the police like any rational person would but the fact that felicity was like “No,we can't explain this" and "how would ruin Oliver identity"just show the depth of their relationship because she know how important arrows identity is to him.

Last edited by kostilicious; 12-06-2013 at 04:43 AM
Old 12-04-2013, 10:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Welcome! .

Old 12-04-2013, 10:59 PM
Loyal Fan

is there not a new thread ?

eh i agree not much in the way of jealousy but he was acting a bit overbearing, being assertive with felicity and keeping barry in professional sphere and checking up on barry

no matter how you spin it if oliver wasnt getting a vibe that they were getting a bit too chummy to his liking and we just recently saw how protective he is of her ( FWI 3 arrows)
he wouldn't have checked up on barry or given him a 2nd look , its not like he goes around checking up the entire police squad/everyone who interacts with her and to boot he flagged him at the bar

(ooh as i'm rewatching the episode scene where oliver says to shado since when did the two of you become so chummy //parralel people its subtle enough it took me a 2nd viewing to catch on ha ha)

its some subtle shizz going on , diggle seemingly innocuous remarks about felicity and something i've noticed when having to speak about felicity he can be seemingly indifferent like he doesnt want to talk about her in that light or even acknowledge it so he doesnt answer and goes straight back on to business , mostly at first when felicity would say something facepalm worthy but he's since warmed up to her tic and smiles more often when she does it , happened with isabelle when she said she thought olicity was a thing

just remember oliver himself self said he can't be with someone he could really care about so he would do even more now to not let on how close him and felicity are, that was a good staring going on near the end when she told him about arrow and killer's muscle density

felicity had me saying her name quite a few times damn that actress is really good she was giving off a good overfriendly vibe with barry /geeky attraction

i have to say barry look less like a kid than i thought , there's potential there depending on angle but emphatically NO he is NO MATCH for oliver when they're in same scene oliver screams REAL MAN with a seasoned beard who's seen a lot as oppose to geeky barry who's got smarts on his side and hipster thing going on
i'm def interested in his backstory

just remember ladies slow burn lets wait and see 2nd part but since its a slow burn that means slow development not obvious at first but there subtle enough in hindsight come season finale
so yeah if writer said season 3 maybe i dont know that we should expect blatant jealously but i'm pretty sure come seaosn finale oliver won't be able to not make the parallel himself

i wish i was in diggle mind now

HAYLIJAH / OLICITY/ OUTLAWQUEEN /KLAROLINE/BAMON /caskett/Olitz /frary/ abby&luka/ Rose&Dimitri / edward&bella/arwen&aragorn/

Last edited by ladyevenstar22; 12-04-2013 at 11:36 PM
Old 12-04-2013, 11:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyevenstar22 (View Post)
is there not a new thread ?
Nope not yet.

EDIT:

I am going to bed now, Talk to you all later! .

Goodnight everyone! .

Last edited by backstreetboysfan; 12-04-2013 at 11:43 PM
Old 12-05-2013, 12:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

http://www.fanforum.com/f394/smoak-a.../#post73105639
Tumblr || icon by me || Josie
Closed Thread   Post New Thread