Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-15-2014, 11:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas4Brooke (View Post)
Yep. I kinda felt betrayed/angry when I first saw the ILY/Slade scene but once it got to the beach scene and I went back and re-watched the mansion scene; I understood much better. And was happy lol.

The scene at Q Consolidated, Felicity is his light she always gets him to do the right thing. And when it comes down to it he always listens to her. She makes him a better person.
yeah i was mad at first based on what people were saying but watching the episode made me see that it wasnt just an act.

that plus SA and the writers saying it was a big moment. that makes it obvious they meant for it to be a real moment, not just purely a plan.
Old 05-15-2014, 11:05 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tell me a lie (View Post)
yeah i was mad at first based on what people were saying but watching the episode made me see that it wasnt just an act.

that plus SA and the writers saying it was a big moment. that makes it obvious they meant for it to be a real moment, not just purely a plan.
i see it the same way

youtube
Old 05-15-2014, 11:23 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

Yeah, pretty much. SA conveyed so much in that scene how Oliver goes from being stoic and acting to complete emotion and love in a second was wow! He let us know what Oliver was feeling in that moment. Even if it was supposed to be an "act". Plus, Slade can't see his face, and probably couldn't even hear that barely audible I love you through the cameras, so much more than acting.

"Hey."
"Hey yourself....".
Leticia||icon by me||(x)||(ღ)
Old 05-15-2014, 11:42 PM
Loyal Fan

goodnight

i'm ok for now

something crazy just happened and i'm ...(you'd think i'd learn in light of recent events) soooo happy and giddy

i'm afraid to believe its happening but at the same time OMG OMG OMG
BAMON

You know how felicity even though she has feelings for oliver doesnt ever let herself believe he could see her that way
i never dared let myself hope BAMON could come a thing and after so many years of burying that feeling

ships i tell ya , we love them we hate them we can't live without them

HAYLIJAH / OLICITY/ OUTLAWQUEEN /KLAROLINE/BAMON /caskett/Olitz /frary/ abby&luka/ Rose&Dimitri / edward&bella/arwen&aragorn/
Old 05-15-2014, 11:44 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyevenstar22 (View Post)
goodnight

i'm ok for now

something crazy just happened and i'm ...(you'd think i'd learn in light of recent events) soooo happy and giddy

i'm afraid to believe its happening but at the same time OMG OMG OMG
BAMON

You know how felicity even though she has feelings for oliver doesnt ever let herself believe he could see her that way
i never dared let myself hope BAMON could come a thing and after so many years of burying that feeling

ships i tell ya , we love them we hate them we can't live without them
i totally agree

youtube
Old 05-15-2014, 11:48 PM
Master Fan

Congrats on 100 threads.

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 05-16-2014, 12:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

back to olicity.... lol

yeah the whispered 'i love you' held too much emotion.

but mainly it was the beach scene that sold me. just quietness of oliver and how he just stared at her.

i mean, if it was just a plan to oliver and it meant nothing he would have laughed it off in that last scene. after f said he sold it he would have said something like, "im sorry i had to do it that way." or he would been more talkative and said they really fooled, did a great job together etc.

the fact that he just let her talk and didnt really deny anything said a lot to me. in fact it almost looked like he was gonna say something but didnt.
Old 05-16-2014, 12:18 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
back to olicity.... lol

but mainly it was the beach scene that sold me. just quietness of oliver and how he just stared at her.

i mean, if it was just a plan to oliver and it meant nothing he would have laughed it off in that last scene. after f said he sold it he would have said something like, "im sorry i had to do it that way." or he would been more talkative and said they really fooled, did a great job together etc.

the fact that he just let her talk and didnt really deny anything said a lot to me. in fact it almost looked like he was gonna say something but didnt.
It was the same for me too

youtube
Old 05-16-2014, 07:36 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

tom blur
Old 05-16-2014, 07:42 AM
Master Fan

Hey
great gift

youtube
Old 05-16-2014, 07:48 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Hey Leah
Old 05-16-2014, 08:01 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
back to olicity.... lol

I felt like his smile was a sad smile ...like he realized at what he was about to do that he loved her and he hadn't meant to say it but he did and he meant it and now standing on that island he was like..... I love her, but I'm not good for her. She deserves better than me and I don't think I should be with her....and sad because he wanted her to see that he meant the words and she didn't see it and he wasn't ready to tell her it was real.....thats hiwbi felt about that smile.

Ideals are peaceful; history is Violent -WarDaddy(FURY)
Old 05-16-2014, 08:07 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I can definitely see Oliver thinking he's not good enough for her.
Old 05-16-2014, 08:09 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDog9 (View Post)
I can definitely see Oliver thinking he's not good enough for her.
I can see that too

youtube
Old 05-16-2014, 08:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Hey Guys! .
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-55,NJH D-155 OSW D-181, J-Hope D-182, Jinyoung-D-203 JK-D-420

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-33 LDH D-391
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top