Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-31-2012, 07:28 PM
Loyal Fan

Reposting because I missed the other posts

Silly me! LOL. Of course Stephen Amell wouldn't lie when he hinted that something physical would go down between them well before people expected. And here's the evidence, HD screencap from next week's promo

Spoiler:

And yes, whatever she did with Tommy must not have lasted long 'cause she went straight to the Queens' mansion to check on Oliver. I took it as if she and Tommy were NOT going out on a date, he was just accompanying her out of the court house and promised to show her he was worth of her before even dating her. And she said she'd be interested in getting to know such a man. So I take it she just went out of the courthouse with him and then she was told about the shooting and parted ways with Tommy. (btw wouldn't Tommy go check on them, too?)

Anyhow, the promo is VEEWY clear. I wish I was capable of making gifs and I had the time to do that but I don't have the faintest idea how to. Otherwise I'd make a gif of the part when Laurel asks him to see his scars, opens his shirt, takes a look and then kisses him (probably not that quick, she'll let that tear come down seen as her eyes are all teary before opening his shirt already.. I'd tear up too seeing those pecs, abs and all the rest ).

Anyway, I'm quite sure they'll stop right after it starts, either because it's a spur of the moment thing or because both will say "this is wrong, too soon, not right/insert lame excuse not to have sex here" Or since she is the one who takes the initiative (smart Laurel, I like this ) maybe she just pulls back and says "I'm sorry" and runs away in tears. I kind of think it'll be Oliver who stops, just because he's crazy worried she might find out who he is and be endangered (plus clearly he can't have her know this next ep). Then he'll bang his head against the wall, but still
Old 10-31-2012, 07:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

at least we finally get a kiss. (A bit earlier than I expected. But who knows maybe we get a kiss in the second half of S1 as well.)

I'm sure kissing gifs would pop up before the episode airs.

But I will say this the episodes are getting better, and better. 1x04 is currently my fav ep. I love all the interaction between it.

Love the Arrow/Laurel scenes.
I did notice a bit of a parallel between the Laurel/Oliver and Laurel/Arrow scenes. When they were taking about selfishness.

Old 10-31-2012, 07:44 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by warangel88 (View Post)
at least we finally get a kiss. (A bit earlier than I expected. But who knows maybe we get a kiss in the second half of S1 as well.)

I'm sure kissing gifs would pop up before the episode airs.

But I will say this the episodes are getting better, and better. 1x04 is currently my fav ep. I love all the interaction between it.

I did notice a bit of a parallel between the Laurel/Oliver and Laurel/Arrow scenes. When they were taking about selfishness.
Yeah, they most definitely drew the parallel on purpose. It just about killed me to see Oliver so desperately wanting her and just having to force himself to stay away. But man, when that dude hit her and was trying to kill her? The serious rage came out. Little does Laurel know. He would definitely have killed that guy... because it was about saving her!

I agree every episode is better than the previous one. No wonder Amell has the running joke about this on Twitter This was my favourite so far, it was great all around. And my jaw dropped quite a few times (including for poor Walter). Loved Diggle and Oliver, too. I CANNOT WAIT for next week! (and yeah, it's guaranteed the gifs will pop up everywhere by tomorrow, just check tumblr! )
Old 10-31-2012, 07:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think I may be wrong.

If Ollie does become more reluctant to kill somebody, I think it may be because of Laurel and John.

Old 10-31-2012, 08:07 PM
Absolute Fan

What was this Showcase thing? But was the episode good? I didn't get to watch because of trick or treaters and barking dogs
GabbyTumblr & Twitter ღ Icon by me
Old 10-31-2012, 08:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

I had a kid crying for like fifteen minutes pretty much right in front of my window, because he hurt himself. When I was watching it.

My current icon, is from the DC Showcase for Green Arrow. It's a short (11 minute) movie featuring Green Arrow, Black Canary (along with a few other DC chraacters)

Old 10-31-2012, 08:25 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WonderlandGabby (View Post)
What was this Showcase thing? But was the episode good? I didn't get to watch because of trick or treaters and barking dogs
The episode was by far the best so far. It was absolutely great. My jaw is still firmly on the floor Seriously, so many twists and major things developing... you'll see what Walter finds out. I literally yelled "HOOOLY CRAP!" Not to mention the ending AND the promo for next week Have some liquor handy, may need it to make it through
Old 10-31-2012, 08:27 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Speaking of the wishlist. Does anybody want to add anythings to it.
not me , im all good 2 thanx.

Quote:
Anyway, I'm quite sure they'll stop right after it starts, either because it's a spur of the moment thing or because both will say "this is wrong, too soon, not right/insert lame excuse not to have sex here"
Spoiler:

Back to 1x04, Laurel was totally crushing on Arrow until the last part..

"And forget her, you look at that all day, you will not survive this place"

He still got the picture after 5 years , not forgotten and he survived
Old 10-31-2012, 08:33 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasForever (View Post)
The episode was by far the best so far. It was absolutely great. My jaw is still firmly on the floor Seriously, so many twists and major things developing... you'll see what Walter finds out. I literally yelled "HOOOLY CRAP!" Not to mention the ending AND the promo for next week Have some liquor handy, may need it to make it through
Ohh excited to watch it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeycutt (View Post)

"And forget her, you look at that all day, you will not survive this place"

He still got the picture after 5 years , not forgotten and he survived
GabbyTumblr & Twitter ღ Icon by me
Old 10-31-2012, 08:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

It seemed like it.
She even called him Starling's City Guardian Angel or something like that.

Although it seems like there is a potential of multiple people finding out Ollie's secret next.

Old 10-31-2012, 08:37 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Those were awesome scenes,...... all 4 episodes have been strong.

My favorite of them all though is Honour they father
Old 10-31-2012, 08:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

considering the promo has aired.

Source

Old 10-31-2012, 09:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

See they are kissing!!!!! NIICEE
Old 10-31-2012, 09:17 PM
Master Fan

Oh goodness that promo! The wait for next week is going to be torturous.

I loved tonight's episode. I agree with everyone in that each episode gets stronger. I love the build up of all the story-lines and the characters. I absolutely loveeed the Laurel/Oliver scenes. And the scene in the prison when the guy was trying to kill Laurel....
Old 10-31-2012, 09:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

so I guess Laurel checks out Ollie's muscular chest (that is covered in scars), and decides to make out with him.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top