Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-24-2012, 05:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

I thought she mentioned she didn't know..

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
kostilicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 07:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't remember to be honest Holly.. I just know that Thea knew he was going on a boat trip with the dad so I don't know why she wouldn't.. oh well they need to explain that better for sure
Old 11-24-2012, 07:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hmm.. maybe someone remembers better

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
kostilicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 07:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Maybe..
Old 10-07-2017, 11:08 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I like the scenes between Diggle & Oliver & how Diggle gets Oliver to think about things differently - changing the path of the show for the future

I think its nice to see some more character development & more of a storyline in the ep. I think the show turns from now, now that they've finished setting the scene up & introducing the characters they really start to tell stories more

There's some good sibling moments between Oliver & Thea

I really like Joanna in this ep. She was a good character, its a shame she wasn't in it more. Or that Laurel never got another friend like that

Poor Thea not realising that she was giving Tommy advice to help woe Laurel. She ends up acting a bit childish after finding out but I do feel bad for her in this ep. Its not really a surprise that Tommy would see Thea more as a sister though. Love how he drives her home, like a big brother (or could be something more if they were given the chance )

I like the final scene between Oliver & Moria, then how he takes her to Big Belly Burger
Chelle » join GTmy artFBIL&O » icon
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top