Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-19-2012, 09:54 PM
Extreme Fan

Fell a bit behind, so I'm spending today catching up. I just watched this episode and I have to say it's my favorite so far. I understand what it means to be damaged. I found myself falling for Oliver even more after his lie detector test and also when he was discussing things with his new partner. He knew his hidden identity would help, but would also hurt those he loves because he's afraid of how they would see him. I see him as a person who became stronger after his ordeal. Damaged he may be, but stronger he has become and also more caring. He has a second chance at life and is taking this opportunity to show people that he has changed...for the better.

Sidenote: The more I look at Stephen...the sexier he seems to be.

Now onto last week's episode.
Doxia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 03:47 AM
New Fan

I really love this episode and I'm wanting more.
damsel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 10:13 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I really like this episode, this is where things really picked up & took off for me I think

One line which stands out for me: "Well you know us billionaire vigilantes, we do love our toys" - Oliver

Watching this I miss Walter. Wish we could have him or someone else like him again but I guess they don't need one & if they need a father figure they'll just use Quentin

I hate the torture flashbacks

Some great scenes between Laurel & Oliver & Laurel & Quentin in this ep. I especially like the family moments & that little glimpse into how Laurel goes to get her drunk father

I know Moira is suspicious but I love her character. she's got some passion & fire in her, at least when it comes to her family

Oliver's very lucky that all his planning worked out for him (although I do agree with what Diggle says to him in the voice over at the end)

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread