Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-05-2017, 03:21 PM
Elite Fan

Thea at least questions the scars. I always wondered why they never questioned the tattoos. I suppose Moira just think its probably apart of Olivers wild endeavors pre island. Laurel you think would no better but she doesnt have to opportunity to question till later and never does.

This episode probably still have one of my favorite laurel and Oliver scenes. I love the couch scene. You can tell how much the two know each other and probably did talk about things. Then they went that route of always making them so adversarial to each other.

Also love Thea in this episode. It wasnt until later that i started to be annoyed that she went the path of spoiled brat. Its okay, I love her character now. She's had one of the best journeys and character growths for me.

Its really fun to rewatch these episodes and think where the characters are now.
Cmtaylor531 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 03:28 PM
Graphics Team Manager

That makes sense about Moira but it still seems odd to me

It is a dramatic change I think when you compare what we got in that one moment between them & then what they did for the rest of the season (& beyond)

Quote:
She's had one of the best journeys and character growths for me.
I agree with that

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 11:19 AM
Elite Fan

I suppose we could also say Moira was just pre occupied with Merlyn and the undertaking. She was under a lot of stress between Merlyn, her dead son coming back and all Thea’s issues then.

She did say after the undertaking everything became so clear for her. So maybe Moira suspected long before that anyway. I’m not sure we know exactly when she began to question Oliver’s actions.
Cmtaylor531 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 01:07 AM
Graphics Team Manager

There really was a lot going on to really think & question everything

I'm not sure that they made it clear when she figured it out either . I'd be interested to know, especially later on in the season when certain things happen. But with everything else she has going on I think it would have been a while before she actually started questioning things, possibly not even until after the undertaking. She may have suspected it earlier, but once the undertaking was over & things settled down slightly for her she would have had more time to really think about things & figure it all out?

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread