Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-08-2012, 05:13 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen of Babble (View Post)
I think I somewhere read that it's okay to have four topped threads for a while if necessary.. But I may be wrong...
Yeah I've read something like that too, but I don't know
Quote:
Originally Posted by warangel88 (View Post)
well the countdown thread, can be untopped after Wednesday, right?
The countdown thread isn't topped . The topped threads are the one welcoming the temp mods, the board guide/welcome thread, & the 10K prep thread. So none can be untopped really, so we're just going to ignore to have to have the 4 threads topped

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 05:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

right, I keep forgetting we untopped the countdown thread for the 10k prep thread.

warangel88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 04:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

Haha I forgot that too.. But I guess it's oka

I think I also have seen board the had currently 5 threads topped.. I tried to look for that announcement but didn't find it yesterday..

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
kostilicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 08:08 AM
Elite Fan

I can't believe the day is finally here. So annoyed I can't watch it live but I guess that's the price one pays for being irish .

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Chastidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 09:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

Tonight is the night!

Aww! Hope you get to see it soon Chastidy.
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Simon Spier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 01:52 PM
Elite Fan

I can watch it tomorrow after work

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Chastidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 06:02 PM
Master Fan

The pilot was awesome! We got to learn that Oliver trained himself to survive for 5years and he uses those skills to fight crime. I didn't expect his own mother to be behind what happened to him. I wonder what will happen when he finds this out. I like how he kept getting away from John. Maybe he'll find other ways in the future. I can't wait till next week.
bwm30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 06:48 PM
Dedicated Fan

There was a lot packed in the pilot, it was a full fleshed story, they were right, like a movie. The characters yeah, they are breathing and alive now, many interesting characters to look forward to. Its very much an ARROW/OQ show he is the glue that holds everything together

Quote:
I like how he kept getting away from John. Maybe he'll find other ways in the future. I can't wait till next week.
Liked the way he got way from John lol. And their relationship seems like it would be interesting to see.

was worried that they wouldnt be anything new to see after all the promos, like that there still were a quite more scenes we had not seen. So looking forward to next week's epi and others after that.

Last edited by Honeycutt; 10-10-2012 at 07:18 PM
Honeycutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 07:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Love the episode. Probably the best pilot I have seen for Fall 2012.

Thea/Oliver, they had a lot of cute moments in the ep. They will easily become one of my fav. platonic relationships in the show.

I will say this, they definitely had an awkward dinner conversation. Uncomfortable silence.

The Anti Twilight reference was hilarious.

I do believe the Ollie and Laurel talk about Sarah was necessary, I think it was the first step in healing for their relationship. Even though, he kind of shove her offer of friendship in her face.

I do like the fact that Laurel's real "first" name is Dinah. So I think it would be interesting to see if their is a reason why she is going by her middle name.

Things I didn't like.

The whole Sarah and Oliver thing. I pretty much rolled my eyes the entire time. I mean she knew what she was doing, and she still decided to betray her sister like that. She is just as responsible as Oliver.

I believe Quentin Lance referenced that Tommy "drug raped" woman(?).

So not digging the love triangle.

Old 10-10-2012, 07:26 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

I really enjoyed the pilot! I'll definitely be watching from here on out. I thought Stephen Amell did an excellent job of carrying the story. I think this is going to grow and grow further into a more amazing show.
Old 10-10-2012, 07:40 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
So not digging the love triangle.
Im sure its going to get intense as season progresses, but so far I'm tolerating to it. As long as its mostly in the background or very little time dedicated to it. So its ok for me so far.

Quote:
I believe Quentin Lance referenced that Tommy "drug raped" woman(?).
I missed that, whoaa thats quite dark for him.

Quote:
I really enjoyed the pilot! I'll definitely be watching from here on out. I thought Stephen Amell did an excellent job of carrying the story. I think this is going to grow and grow further into a more amazing show.
Hello

I fully agree, and I can only see him getting even better as well, and hopelly the show too.
Old 10-10-2012, 07:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I missed that, whoaa thats quite dark for him.
It was during the scene when Quentin sees Tommy at the party and I think he used the word "roofied", but I was a bit sidetracked, so I could be wrong.

Although, it seems like Quentin wasn't pleased wihen he saw Tommy at the party. So I don't think he would necessary be pleased with any of Laurel's love interest.

Although, it does seem like the love triangle is a bit onesided. I don't really see Laurel having feelings of love for Tommy. Sure she may have slept with him, but I think its more of a no strings attached relationship.

But for the most part I was fearing the worst about the love triangle.

Old 10-10-2012, 08:48 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
It was during the scene when Quentin sees Tommy at the party and I think he used the word "roofied", but I was a bit sidetracked, so I could be wrong.
Thanks, im gonna rewatch soon to get everything I didnt.

Quote:
Although, it seems like Quentin wasn't pleased wihen he saw Tommy at the party. So I don't think he would necessary be pleased with any of Laurel's love interest.
lol. aside from his actions, being best buds with Oliver Queeb does him no favours too with Detective lance.

Quote:
Although, it does seem like the love triangle is a bit onesided. I don't really see Laurel having feelings of love for Tommy. Sure she may have slept with him, but I think its more of a no strings attached relationship. But for the most part I was fearing the worst about the love triangle.
hope it dont get to that
Old 10-10-2012, 08:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
lol. aside from his actions, being best buds with Oliver Queeb does him no favours too with Detective lance.
I kind of got the impression from the Laurel/Tommy scene at the end that Laurel only knew Tommy because he was Ollie's best friend. So you could be right about that.

Old 10-10-2012, 09:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Just finished the pilot a bit ago. There are two pilots that I thought were the best this season and this is one of them!

I pretty much enjoyed all the characters in the pilot except Tommy whom I'm a bit iffy about.

Need to watch it again and collect my thoughts before I write review up.
*OldHollywoodStarlet* is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread