Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-17-2018, 10:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Even though I kind of understand why he did it, I will always be heartbroken that Klaus decided to kill Ansel when Ansel revealed that he knew that Hope was alive.

I completely agree. Everyone says that Finn was boring and that they didn't care for him, but I always wanted to find out more about him. I kind of wish we had gotten to discover more about his character when he was introduced on The Originals. I did like that TPTB at least added the fact that he dabbled in witchcraft (i.e. like when he helped Freya with a spell). That was brand-new information that I appreciated.

I knew it was coming...but that doesn't mean it was easy to watch. That moment was heartbreaking. How could Mikael not know why he he hated Klaus?

Last edited by rocky845; 04-17-2018 at 10:10 AM
rocky845 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 06:13 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I'll also be heartbroken forever though I do agree with why Klaus did it he had to protect Hope

It really was a hard moment I just loved them working together in the episode
crash landing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 05:04 AM
Fan Forum Legend

This gif-set from end of 2nd season I wonder if Klaus's overhearing it made him do the harsh reactions at 2nd season - its true that he had a plan and he had to burn every bridge to gain Dahlia's trust - but the cresant wolves curse may have been just to hurt Hayley

Quote:
Elijah, I’m calling to say goodbye. Hope and I, we cant be part of your family anymore. All Hope’s life her family has tried to destroy her. That can’t be my little girl’s story. Family is supposed to love you. Even if she is free of Dahlia’s first born curse, Hope would still be Klaus’ daughter. She’d inherit a thousand years of enemies. All his anger and rage. I don’t want Hope to be a Mikaelson. All the pain that comes with that name. She doesn’t deserve that. Elijah I… goodbye.
Old 04-20-2018, 08:04 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Love that gifset!
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 11:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyond insane (View Post)
I'll also be heartbroken forever though I do agree with why Klaus did it he had to protect Hope

It really was a hard moment I just loved them working together in the episode
Yeah. Even though I know it was the right thing to do, it still hurts, especially in his final moment, Mikael gave Klaus an honest answer.

Me too. It was an interesting dynamic, to see them working together to protect their daughters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyond insane (View Post)
This gif-set from end of 2nd season I wonder if Klaus's overhearing it made him do the harsh reactions at 2nd season - its true that he had a plan and he had to burn every bridge to gain Dahlia's trust - but the cresant wolves curse may have been just to hurt Hayley
x
I completely agree. I don't think everything Klaus did was done to misdirect Dahlia. He must have gotten satisfaction from hurting his family because they sided against him. He delivered the perfect amount of hurt, and I know that part of him did it for revenge.

Last edited by rocky845; 04-20-2018 at 11:24 AM
rocky845 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2018, 03:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Sarah which chemistry did you enjoy better for Kol/Davina?

Daniel Sharman & Danielle Campbell
Nathaniel Buzolic & Danielle Campbell
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2018, 03:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Nathaniel's just returned in the flesh for me I did like his scenes with Davina as a "ghost" but now just gotten to the point of her bringing him back

I did like a lot of her scenes with Daniel but Kol = Nathaniel in my mind
Old 04-21-2018, 04:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ For me, I didn't really prefer one over the other. I just loved that Kol was happy.
Old 04-21-2018, 04:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I may come to that I'm just curious to see Nathaniel play a "different" Kol cause he's certainly changed from how he was on TVD
Old 04-21-2018, 07:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ He does indeed. I loved seeing a new side of Kol. He had purpose and everything he did was done in the name of either family or love.
Old 04-21-2018, 08:53 PM
Loyal Fan

Yes! Nathaniel is just Kol.

This isnt the first time we've seen Kol show his good side though. He did try to stop Silas from coming back to life. At the time I didnt like him but I found myself agreeing with everything he said. If Silas came back, he WAS going to kill a whole bunch of people. And Silas WAS evil. And all they had to do was cut off Jeremys arm. Kol even told Elena he'd live if they kept the tournequet on as he was a hunter. Terrible for Jeremy but that way no one had to die. But nooooo. The A team needed the map to get Elena the cure.

Avi by MaybeLove.//Santana
rrpdsks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2018, 10:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I completely agree with you, Santana. Everybody was determined to get the cure by whatever means necessary...but Kol was the voice of reason telling them that unleashing Silas would do more harm than good. And what did he get for his troubles? A ticket to the Other Side.
Old 04-22-2018, 05:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

He was the voice of warning and he truly was afraid about Silas
Old 04-22-2018, 02:31 PM
Loyal Fan

rocky- it wad a struggle not to call her the gv there. I had to remind myself that I don't hate her anymore. Not since she got in the car with Damon when je was going to blow up the travelers. But her killing Kol and every one of the innocent vampires in his line over the dumb cure was one of the reasons I hated her for most of tvd

Avi by MaybeLove.//Santana
rrpdsks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2018, 02:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm just gonna go hangout in the corner until I rewatch all that again
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top