Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-31-2018, 12:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I think a lot of the shippy aspects of Klaus/Elena are in my head. I could probably come up with dozens of scenarios with the smallest hint of a moment between them. =p
Old 02-03-2018, 04:40 AM
Fan Forum Legend

It’s certainly not a stretch to ship them considering the lure of the Petrov doppelgängers
crash landing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2018, 12:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Indeed. Part of me thinks that Klaus felt that lure of the Petrova doppelgänger with Elena too...even if it was for a moment.
Old 02-08-2018, 11:11 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyond insane (View Post)
I felt you are semi right related to Elijah not seeing as shipper even if I don't mind it - I felt it was very protective and that type of connection - not like the love he had of Tatia|Kateria where I felt he never stopped loving Katernia
Actually he eventually got over Katerina. Even though he got back with her, he quickly LEFT her when it came down to Katerina vs Elena.
I feel by what I saw on screen, he cared more for Elena than Katherine........

I think the Elijah/Katherine relationship truly ended the moment she fleed from him in the 1400s and decided to take things in her own hands by turning herself into a vampire.

I think probably I felt more with Elijah/Elena because of how it was WRITTEN from the beginning! Whereas Katherine/Elijah only got added when the writers decided to keep Elijah on the show.

Elijah wasn't even suppose to be an Original or the Originals weren't even suppose to exist but Daniel Gillies as Elijah became popular so quickly that they kept him.

From what I've seen, Elijah has chosen Elena EVERYTIME when it's come to Katherine..... in less there is a scene I'm missing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky845 (View Post)
Why didn't Klaus fall for her too? How did he resist her? In an AU where Elena were that person, I can imagine that that would have drawn her to him.

I think there was a little something there between Elena and Elijah too. It was low-key something-something, but I definitely felt that vibe in some of their scenes.
Klaus didn't love Katerina. And he actually found her useless because he considered her was just this human and it was Elijah to try to keep her safe so of course when he saw Elena, he felt no attraction.

He was rooting for Elena/Stefan over Elena/Damon though. lol
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 03:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
He was such a huge Stelena shipper
Old 02-20-2018, 01:43 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalღcaliber (View Post)
He was such a huge Stelena shipper
Well Stefan was his friend so of course he was
Old 03-01-2018, 08:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

"That kind of love never dies"
Old 03-03-2018, 08:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
Actually he eventually got over Katerina. Even though he got back with her, he quickly LEFT her when it came down to Katerina vs Elena.
I feel by what I saw on screen, he cared more for Elena than Katherine........

I think the Elijah/Katherine relationship truly ended the moment she fleed from him in the 1400s and decided to take things in her own hands by turning herself into a vampire.

I think probably I felt more with Elijah/Elena because of how it was WRITTEN from the beginning! Whereas Katherine/Elijah only got added when the writers decided to keep Elijah on the show.

Elijah wasn't even suppose to be an Original or the Originals weren't even suppose to exist but Daniel Gillies as Elijah became popular so quickly that they kept him.

From what I've seen, Elijah has chosen Elena EVERYTIME when it's come to Katherine..... in less there is a scene I'm missing?

Klaus didn't love Katerina. And he actually found her useless because he considered her was just this human and it was Elijah to try to keep her safe so of course when he saw Elena, he felt no attraction.

I really wish I had paid attention to the Elijah/Katherine and Elijah/Elena parts. Then maybe I could weigh in.

That's kind of what I mean though. Yes, for one reason or another, Tatia and Katherine didn't exactly endear themselves to Klaus. If Klaus had done as much research as I think he did prior to his arrival in Mystic Falls, then he would have known that Elena had a good heart...yet he didn't see her as anything more than a means to break the curse on him. He didn't feel that pull. Why is that? Did his experiences with Tatia and Katherine automatically eliminate Elena as a possible romantic match? Was there another reason? Thoughts?

I really loved that! I think it was equal parts 'Stefan is my best friend and I want him to be happy with the girl he loves' and 'pointing out how perfect Stefan and Elena are for each other will drive Damon mad, which is fun to watch'.
Old 03-15-2018, 11:05 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalღcaliber (View Post)
"That kind of love never dies"
Remarkable quote
Old 03-18-2018, 06:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ That is one of my favorite Klaus quotes.

I just came across a gif set wishing that, instead of Klaroline/Steroline, TPTB had given us Klefan. And the bonus part of the gif set was the very real fact that Klaus and Elena both have a thing for Stefan’s chest.

Last edited by rocky845; 03-18-2018 at 06:40 PM
rocky845 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2018, 12:47 AM
Fan Forum Legend

HAHA that's cool
Old 03-29-2018, 01:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I wonder what Klaus would have done if Elena's friends hadn't rescued her in season three. Would he have really drained her of her blood so that he could get rid of Original!Alaric? It's a scary thought!
Old 03-31-2018, 06:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh yes believe its when Tyler shows his hand as of being un-sired
Old 04-02-2018, 05:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ That was the episode. Klaus had to get rid of Alaric, but he couldn't do that as long as Elena was alive. And since he didn't want to kill Elena and completely lose out on his ability to make his hybrids, he decided to slowly drain Elena of her blood. Tyler, Stefan and Damon came in and rescued Elena, and they used the desiccation spell on Klaus instead.
Old 04-03-2018, 04:14 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Yea using the spell on Klaus

The episode had one of my faves Klaus quotes about which Salvatore to pick
Reply   Post New Thread