Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-06-2021, 05:35 PM
Dedicated Fan

I too was disappointed in how they handled Cami as a vampire. It seemed to make little sense that she would seem weaker as a vampire than when she was human. Also, I thought she had a black belt in karate so why the need to train, although the friendship with Hayley was nice to see. I think what they were trying to do was show that she was traumatized by having died. Not a bad idea, but it was confusing how they did it. Also, it wasted precious time they could have spent developing their relationship and fleshing out her character (although I did like to see them bicker in front of Vincent--too funny). I am glad they made her death episode so beautiful.
Old 11-06-2021, 08:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I was very sad how they handle them in season 3. I think her becoming a vampire was a mistake. But I do love how Klaus made her last moments nice and lovely. Fact they were in love so
Old 11-08-2021, 12:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthisbeauty (View Post)
I too was disappointed in how they handled Cami as a vampire. It seemed to make little sense that she would seem weaker as a vampire than when she was human. Also, I thought she had a black belt in karate so why the need to train, although the friendship with Hayley was nice to see. I think what they were trying to do was show that she was traumatized by having died. Not a bad idea, but it was confusing how they did it. Also, it wasted precious time they could have spent developing their relationship and fleshing out her character (although I did like to see them bicker in front of Vincent--too funny). I am glad they made her death episode so beautiful.
Yes to all. I didn't see/feel the connection that they had for two seasons when Cami became a vampire, which was a shame. I did appreciate the fact that TPTB made her final episode a beautiful and peaceful episode for both of them.
Old 11-09-2021, 12:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I love ep.3 season 1 at the party where Cami is dressed like an Angel, Klaus's face when he sees her, hoping we would have seen them dance. Cute moments in that ep
Old 06-18-2022, 10:56 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgaryfan2006 (View Post)
I love ep.3 season 1 at the party where Cami is dressed like an Angel, Klaus's face when he sees her, hoping we would have seen them dance. Cute moments in that ep
That's one of my favorite episodes!

Has anyone else here seen the Legacies finale? If so, what did you think of it (and Klaus' appearance)?
Old 06-19-2022, 02:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I liked it. It was great to see Klaus one last time. =) Did you watch it? What did you think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgaryfan2006 (View Post)
Oh, yeah. That was a great moment.
Old 06-20-2022, 04:27 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky845 (View Post)
^ I liked it. It was great to see Klaus one last time. =) Did you watch it? What did you think?

Oh, yeah. That was a great moment.

I know! Sad we won't ever see Joseph play Klaus again. Wasn't sure we'd ever get this, however, so I'm glad we got a little epilogue.

I thought it was beautiful--Joseph can really sell it with the tears. It was just a little cheesy on a screen with a white background.

I wish there were more mention of Cami on Legacies. Actually, I don't think they mentioned her at all. I think it was actually a later Originals episode that I'm thinking of--where Hope tells Klaus "You compelled Cami O'Connell to write your memoirs." It would have been nice to have Hope reading them or something.
Old 06-21-2022, 03:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I know what you mean. When Klaus died at the end of The Originals, I didn't think Joseph was going to ever play Klaus again, especially considering the fact that he always shut down the rumors/speculation that he was going to appear on Legacies. I love that we got to see him one last time.

I loved it! Joseph did do a great job. It was the perfect way to close the book on Klaus.

Since I didn't watch Legacies, I wouldn't know about any Cami mentions. Hope reading the Klaus memoirs that Cami wrote would have been a great way for Hope to get to read about Klaus.
Old 06-22-2022, 03:48 PM
Dedicated Fan

^You didn't miss too much by not watching Legacies. It could be good, but not as good as The Originals.
Old 06-23-2022, 03:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Ah. If I do decide to watch Legacies, I will definitely make sure to keep track of any and all Cami and/or Klaus/Cami mentions that are made.
Old 02-01-2023, 04:23 PM
Dedicated Fan

Still miss these two! Still working on a video about them...
Old 02-02-2023, 02:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Yeah? How is your Klaus/Cami video coming? How much do you have left to do? =)
Old 02-14-2023, 10:16 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
^ Yeah? How is your Klaus/Cami video coming? How much do you have left to do? =)

Hi Rocky! Glad to see you're still posting! YES! I have been making good progress, although the process is a long one. I just uploaded a preview here:

https://youtu.be/d0L846-7REM

Happy Valentine's Day Klamille fans!
Old 02-15-2023, 03:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Oh, wow! That is amazing! If that's the preview of your video, I can't wait to see the finished product.

Happy Valentine's Day!
Old 02-24-2023, 02:26 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
^ Oh, wow! That is amazing! If that's the preview of your video, I can't wait to see the finished product.

Happy Valentine's Day!
Aw thanks Rocky! Thanks for watching!