Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-24-2022, 03:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Poor Morph I want to find those final moments of telling Logan he had to figure it out on his own -- its a good example of "mental health" and true where before discover of brain cancer entire life has been a big mess am still trying to figure out -- I've yet to figure my life out even before the cancer -- so he's needing to do it alone spoke to me

I liked him too but mainly how deeply Logan took it and how his line of him being the only 1 to make him laugh if Logan considers you a friend -- you a probably among a short list of people

Its a great opening but after first few times have been skipping it

I know Origins does get a lot of hate and its not perfect but I still find stuff I like in it Latest rewatch of The Wolverine made me appreciate it [the sidekick or the granddaughter of the man he saved aka reveals as the villain alongside "Viper?" is that her name]

I've got more to add to 2nd season of those 3 episodes today unsure what's gonna happen - Today probably more TAS but might be easier for me to do notepad than add in instead of editing each time -- so same post where soon be starting a "Master-list" in order to have a single post with my reviews

start of womanly monthly and since Oct/Nov they've not be the regular 1st day of pain and of course out of painkillers cause of thinking my pain from my back was cause didn't allow myself a rest after all the activity of start morning

Evolution I see it just as a school "girls crush" Did find it funny Kitty's having to put up with Avalanche's crush on her I liked Storm's nephew and his feud with Quicksilver It was nice seeing Toad even if he's disgusting I also appreciated them all being around the same age instead of the regularly of Scott/Jean in TAS and Movies already out of school instead it was mainly just Storm and Beast that were the older ones -- also having them go to a normal regular HS was nice

1 of my favorite episodes is when Kitty/Nightcrawler are mistakenly taken on one of Logan's solo mission So him having to protect them was interesting

He puts on a strong front but think protecting the younger ones is within him even if he won't openly admit it
Got up to 2x11 Also the poster for 2nd season lies -- seems her storyline of The Phoenix Saga is in 3rd season actually

Calling it a day on off to relax cause pain from womanly monthly cycle

Last edited by crash landing; 05-24-2022 at 01:54 PM
crash landing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2022, 12:16 AM
Cardcaptor Queen

I forgot about Avalanche and Kitty, didn't care for that relationship much either. Yeah, I don't get why the DVD case makes it seem like The Phoenix Saga is during S2. I did tell you it was during S3, so gave you a heads up lol.
Butterfly85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2022, 03:17 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I just liked the banter of his chasing after her can't remember if she finally gave in and if they dated or not

Must have forgotten

Well be finishing 2nd season soon and going into 3rd today too
Old 05-25-2022, 07:47 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
I never watched Spiderman TAS, but if it's as great as X Men TAS is I'm sure it's a great and comic accurate show. I never got into Spiderman until the Spiderman movies came out lol.
Spider-Man TAS was great. Some surprisingly smart writing for a kids' show. Has possibly my favourite version of Venom (despite all the problems with the Tom Hardy movies, I would've been thrilled if they'd brought back Hank Azaria to voice the symbiote).

Quote:
Oh, what do you think of the X Men opening? It's always been one of my favorite show openings of all time too, but mainly everyone that's watched X Men TAS loves the opening.
The animated X-Men opening and the '95 Mortal Kombat theme are transcendent. The Batman Beyond theme is also great, the music in some of these kids' shows had no business being so darn rad.
Old 05-25-2022, 08:53 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I don't think Avalanche and Kitty officially dated, but they got closer during S2. At the end of that episode where Avalanche joined The X Men, Kitty kissed him on the cheek at the end. Then in S3 he was back to causing trouble and they kind of broke up and that was it. If Venom was done well on Spiderman TAS, it sounds like The Phoenix Saga being done right on the show but still has yet to be done well in the films lol. The X Men theme and opening is so damn great, it still gets my hype to this day! I also love the Batman TAS opening too. Like I've said many times, I will always miss TV shows having great openings. Another great thing about growing up in the 90's.
Old 05-25-2022, 11:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

SEASON 1
Spoiler:

SEASON 2

Spoiler:

- Pryro sounds different or is it just me? [/font]
[/INDENT]
I know I started recapping but kinda over that -- so leaving this here but no more recapping while watching

Last edited by crash landing; 06-19-2022 at 04:39 PM
Old 05-26-2022, 08:06 AM
Moderator Support Team

wow so much to read here lol
Summer Falls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2022, 06:10 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

This is already a great thread, this is the most I've been able to talk about X Men on this site. It's a shame the X Men board can't be like this, but that's one of the reasons I've been wanting an X Men thread on here.
Old 05-27-2022, 05:10 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Tia I agree its great to have our own separate to discuss in piece without negatively am loosely "friends" with them here on

I'll be finishing 2nd season and than figure out what is messed causing its posting spoiler tags in 2 tags which as somebody that is OCD bugs me

Than move onto 3rd season but first wasn't on much yesterday so this morning having a movie morning while catching up with before back here for TAS

Figured out the coding where it was a missing [b] aka making up to it bolded however had to go back re-bold but not all of the ones had but that was driving my OCD where had to find it
Time to finish 2nd season and start into 3rd season where fixed the coding or wouldn't be able to move on until found the problem

Last edited by crash landing; 05-27-2022 at 07:51 AM
Old 05-27-2022, 09:10 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Spoiler:
Be watching more tomorrow but that's it for now

Last edited by crash landing; 05-28-2022 at 01:43 PM
Old 05-27-2022, 08:12 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I love that gif of Gambit and Rogue. "How about getting your butt out of my car!" I love them together, especially their banter. It just turns Gambit on even more lol. Your going to love The Phoenix Saga! Oh yeah, even though it's in S5, you should watch "No Mutant Is An Island" after the first Phoenix Saga. I don't get why they didn't correct that on the DVD, but that didn't air until S5 cause of animation problems apparently. Just bringing that up for continuity incase you didn't know lol.
Old 05-28-2022, 01:53 AM
Moderator Support Team

I'm glad you are happy with this I unfortunately haven't seen any of the cartoons just the movies
Old 05-28-2022, 03:07 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Petra hear for it all movies & television all but comics in this thread

I didn't Tia and will go find that before back to The Savage Land [again] before The Dark Phoenix but plan on Obi-Wan and not going to back to this until this afternoon anyways

Only be watching this afternoon/evening where pretty much gone most of tomorrow where if anything it'll be and movies before/after going to my sister's

ETA getting back to TAS but Tia that episode is not showing where went into 5th season [6 episodes] but nothing

Went to my source for stuff and has 14 episodes of a 5th Season so grabbing said episode to watch should see if any of the other seasons are missing episodes on Disney+

Don't know why but can only do small amounts at a time now maybe cause binged first 2 pretty quickly kinda

Last edited by crash landing; 05-28-2022 at 01:44 PM
Old 05-28-2022, 11:15 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

They don't have that episode? That's odd, but if you do find "No Mutant is an Island" you should watch that after the first Phoenix Saga then just continue on with the rest of S3. I'm cool with talking about the movies too, just more talk about TAS more than I thought would happen lol. I still say everyone should watch X Men TAS if they have the chance though, it's worth it.
Old 05-29-2022, 02:24 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash landing (View Post)
Petra hear for it all movies & television all but comics in this thread

I didn't Tia and will go find that before back to The Savage Land [again] before The Dark Phoenix but plan on Obi-Wan and not going to back to this until this afternoon anyways

Only be watching this afternoon/evening where pretty much gone most of tomorrow where if anything it'll be and movies before/after going to my sister's

ETA getting back to TAS but Tia that episode is not showing where went into 5th season [6 episodes] but nothing

Went to my source for stuff and has 14 episodes of a 5th Season so grabbing said episode to watch should see if any of the other seasons are missing episodes on Disney+

Don't know why but can only do small amounts at a time now maybe cause binged first 2 pretty quickly kinda
I feel having all 3 can be confusing though ? Like your doing a lot of details lol I only know one bit of it
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top