Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-20-2018, 03:42 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyond insane (View Post)
Yea Infinity War and Deadpool both opening weekend

Yes her hair was not the best she looks so much better as her natural look
Definitely better with longer hair she is a very pretty lady

^ thanks for that tv spot
Old 06-20-2018, 03:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

EL said in some interview with her and Paul Rudd, that she was in Infinity War but small size as Wasp but Paul quickly covered over her statement with some humorous remarks. i'm still searching youtube for it.

Spoiler:

Clexa Forever! | may we meet again | Dave

Last edited by Jen's Herald; 06-20-2018 at 07:45 PM
Jen's Herald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 06:19 AM
Moderator Support Team

lol heres the thing this movie and the next avengers movie will tell us for sure.
Old 06-22-2018, 09:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

you just know Hope was perfecting her totally badass moves the whole time Scott was playing drums in detention.

Old 06-23-2018, 08:12 AM
Moderator Support Team

she always a bad ass

Evangeline Lilly at The View in New York

Evangeline Lilly photographed for Shape Magazine, July 2018

Old 06-24-2018, 06:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

i ended up watching Antman again, when i got home last night. love the film! is it July 6th yet?!

Old 06-24-2018, 07:01 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jen's Herald (View Post)
i ended up watching Antman again, when i got home last night. love the film! is it July 6th yet?!
It is a great movie
Old 07-01-2018, 07:27 AM
Moderator Support Team

more pics

[center]

Old 07-20-2018, 12:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Seriously? After 50 years in the Avengers comics, when The Wasp finally gets her own thread on Fan Forum, it's not Janet? Whatever...

I'm happy for Evangeline, but when Janet Van Dyne is The Wasp in the MCU, then we can say "it's about damn time."

Last edited by PhoenixRising; 07-20-2018 at 03:23 PM
PhoenixRising is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2018, 04:44 PM
Moderator Support Team

Eh, I like Hope and she was so great.. So it was nice change.. Plus I don't think not everything have to be exact the same way as the comic book..

[sigh in frustration]

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
fly me to the moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2018, 08:06 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Seriously? After 50 years in the Avengers comics, when The Wasp finally gets her own thread on Fan Forum, it's not Janet? Whatever...

I'm happy for Evangeline, but when Janet Van Dyne is The Wasp in the MCU, then we can say "it's about damn time."
]
Unfortunately we are going by the Marvel universe in the movies saying that both evangeline and Paul have mention that theybaint the original antman and wasp they both know that it was her parents who are the real comic version if it
Old 08-20-2018, 06:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon (View Post)
Eh, I like Hope and she was so great.. So it was nice change.. Plus I don't think not everything have to be exact the same way as the comic book..
Cop out excuse. The only time anything doesn't have to be like the comic is if it's an improvement or necessitated by the story. Taking Janet out of the story and replacing her with Hope, who doesn't exist in the comics, was not necessitated by anything nor was it an improvement. It was done to accommodate Edgar Wright, who didn't even end up making an MCU movie. And I don't expect things to be exactly like the comics, but I do expect the main characters of the stories to actually be in their own stories. Hank and Janet are the characters who are in the Avengers. Hope Van Dyne doesn't exist in the comics at all. So once again, cop out argument.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Falls (View Post)
Unfortunately we are going by the Marvel universe in the movies saying that both evangeline and Paul have mention that theybaint the original antman and wasp they both know that it was her parents who are the real comic version if it
Yes, the Marvel universe in the movies, which is based on the Marvel universe from the comics. But the Ant-Man/Wasp storyline we're getting in the MCU isn't from the Marvel movie universe, it's from Edgar Wright's old 2004 Ant-Man movie that was never meant to be in the MCU in the first place but was shoehorned into the MCU at the expense of the two main Avengers characters. I get tired of repeating this.

Oh, and just to repeat... Hank and Janet are not Hope's parents because Hank and Janet in the comics never had any children.

Janet isn't the original Wasp, she's the only Wasp. Hope Van Dyne does not exist....

Last edited by PhoenixRising; 08-20-2018 at 06:31 PM
PhoenixRising is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 07:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I was a big fan threw her Lost years , such a huge cast , she really stood out .
Didnā€™t see her very much after that .
Glad she got this role she fits right in .

Funny in the past year I have seen many women actresses i knew from TV now in bjgger roles
Old 08-21-2018, 05:08 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Yes, the Marvel universe in the movies, which is based on the Marvel universe from the comics. But the Ant-Man/Wasp storyline we're getting in the MCU isn't from the Marvel movie universe, it's from Edgar Wright's old 2004 Ant-Man movie that was never meant to be in the MCU in the first place but was shoehorned into the MCU at the expense of the two main Avengers characters. I get tired of repeating this.

Oh, and just to repeat... Hank and Janet are not Hope's parents because Hank and Janet in the comics never had any children.

Janet isn't the original Wasp, she's the only Wasp. Hope Van Dyne does not exist....
Yep i know i know how you feel about this so it is hard . But this is what we know and i do want to celebrate the actress and how she portrayed it . i would of felt the same way if they did it the right way .

Have you seen the movie?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan (View Post)
I was a big fan threw her Lost years , such a huge cast , she really stood out .
Didnā€™t see her very much after that .
Glad she got this role she fits right in .

Funny in the past year I have seen many women actresses i knew from TV now in bjgger roles
i know i feel the same way
Old 09-28-2018, 08:17 AM
Moderator Support Team