Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-07-2021, 10:18 AM
Moderator Support Team

WandaVision episode 9 has everyone questioning whether Agents of SHIELD is still canon
Old 03-07-2021, 10:18 AM
Moderator Support Team

WandaVision episode 9 has everyone questioning whether Agents of SHIELD is still canon
Old 03-07-2021, 10:39 AM
Loyal Fan

Thanks for posting that, that was interesting!

I had forgotten that the DarkHold book was on AOS, IIRC wasn't it dangerous and took over your mind if you opened it?

I also remembered that Daisy destroyed the earth accidently so I laughed when they said that the Scarlett Witch was fated to destroy the Earth. But with the Multiverse, I guess our poor planet can explode many times over!
Old 03-07-2021, 10:48 AM
Moderator Support Team

Thanks for those links..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ina_am (View Post)
All the awards to the cast Brilliant performances!

That tribute is wonderful.
I agree.. They really did amazing job..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 03-07-2021, 03:48 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishWristWatch (View Post)
Thanks for posting that, that was interesting!

I had forgotten that the DarkHold book was on AOS, IIRC wasn't it dangerous and took over your mind if you opened it?

I also remembered that Daisy destroyed the earth accidently so I laughed when they said that the Scarlett Witch was fated to destroy the Earth. But with the Multiverse, I guess our poor planet can explode many times over!
Oh right AoS did have it I forgot that
Old 03-07-2021, 08:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

I actually really enjoyed Darcy in the show. She's a bit much in the Thor movies for me, but she seemed to fit on here more.
Old 03-07-2021, 09:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

WandaVision finished it!

Clexa Forever! | may we meet again | Dave
Old 03-08-2021, 09:30 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by miranstarr (View Post)
I actually really enjoyed Darcy in the show. She's a bit much in the Thor movies for me, but she seemed to fit on here more.
Yeah, bec I felt like in Thor, she was in her sister's shadow, I prefer to see her in this one..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 03-08-2021, 09:59 AM
Moderator Support Team

WandaVision Boss: Casting X-Men's Pietro Was a 'Question Mark for a Very Long Time,' There Was No 'Plan B'

Kathryn Hahn Is Ready for Her 'WandaVision' Character to Return to the MCU

Last edited by My Kind Of Crazy; 03-08-2021 at 05:39 PM
Old 03-08-2021, 11:38 PM
Moderator Support Team

Old 03-09-2021, 10:31 AM
Moderator Support Team

‘WandaVision’ EP & Head Scribe Jac Schaeffer On Scarlet Witch’s Grief & Who Didn’t Show Up In “The Series Finale” – Q&A
Old 03-09-2021, 11:38 AM
Loyal Fan

Thanks for that article, interesting!
Quote:
SCHAEFFER: We didn’t think this series needed a big bad. I mean, the big bad is grief, you know, and that’s the story that we were telling, and then we got a bonus baddie in the form of Agatha Harkness who ended up facilitating Wanda’s therapy
I agree, grief was the “big bad” and that was enough!

I also really liked the way they did this series. We know something is off, something isn’t quite right and we’re discovering it along with Wanda and the others. I thought it was very well done. I usually like to binge watch and I could have waited a bit and done so, but this time I watched each weekly episode and very much enjoyed the anticipation and speculation. It was half the fun!

As sad as it was to see Wanda say goodbye to her family, she had to. She can go forward now and it will be all the sweeter when she and Vision make their way back together. Will she reunite with her kids? Was she just imagining their voices? Can’t wait to find out!
Old 03-10-2021, 06:41 PM
Total Fan

Thanks for all those!

I'm so glad to hear how much deep thought and care they put into building this story. So much good stuff in this interview. A lot of details, themes and parallels most viewers probably would never think of. Good storytelling is hard, man.

While there aren't currently any plans for another season/show about Wanda's story, I think it's obvious that there is plenty of potential and demand for it now.

^^I agree, grief was the big bad, and that was enough. That deep character journey is so much more meaningful than having a fistfight with another bad guy. Same goes for the Ship of Theseus scene, it's so much better than just having one Vision beat up the other Vision. Seeing Wanda come to understand her traumas and say goodbye on her own terms is much more powerful.

Quote:
'WandaVision' Director Explains Why the Series Didn't Introduce Wiccan and Speed (Exclusive)

Bettany also contributed his own input to the scene, too, knowing that this goodbye was bringing VIsion’s story full circle.

“I realized [the scene] was missing a trick, which was the [reference], ‘Even the androids can cry,’ which is this famous frame from a VISION [comics run] where he realizes that he's crying,” elaborated Bettany. “I thought, if his journey has always been a journey towards humanity, the realization that he is crying is ‘I'm a real boy.’ Jac loved the idea of it. I realized that if [Wanda] looked [at him] and [they both realized] that there is joy in the ending of him. He has completed his journey, as it were.”
Old 03-11-2021, 04:41 AM
Moderator Support Team

Oh that quote is so beautiful
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top