x

Loki turning into Thor

GIVE ME THIS MOVIE NOW!!!!

k r i s tine | my art

Last edited by love on the brain; 10-04-2013 at 09:44 AM
Old 10-04-2013, 10:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

HOLY CRAP!
I hadn't noticed that, either! Is it really Loki, or could it be Malekith? He can transform into other people/forms, too.
But why turn into Loki in the first place - he is a prisoner, Malekith can't use that mask to walk around the palace. Is he distracting the guards while the real Loki tries to escape somewhere else?
Argh, I need to know.

I will never make it to November 20. AND I will have to watch it dubbed then. Boo.
Old 10-04-2013, 10:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Hiddleston

I don't know. I'm so confused right now after that. It could be Malekith, but how did he get a hold of Mew Mew? How did Loki get a hold of Mew Mew? IDK, my brain is mess trying to put things together.

k r i s tine | my art
Old 10-04-2013, 10:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

Perhaps it's a fake hammer, as well? Another flying device masked as Mjolnir? I'm so confused.

SNEAK PEEK!!

Thor: The Dark World (2013) - Movie Trailers - Fandango.com

The filthy hair lives.
Old 10-04-2013, 10:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

Goddamn it just give me the movie now!!!! AaaaaaAAAaaaahahahzhshahzhhzhahahahhaah
Old 10-04-2013, 10:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

THE LOOK ON LOKI'S FACE WHILE THOR IS TALKING.

I can't handle all of this in the same day.
Old 10-04-2013, 11:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

What do I need to do to get this movie right now?
Old 10-04-2013, 11:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

I am ready to give up the cheese. And I might raise the stakes and add chocolate.

Forgot to post this yesterday - thormovies @ tumblr found this article with a set visit made by a Russian magazine/website:
THOR MOVIES • Russian site Thor The Dark World Set visit article (spoilers!)

It was translated with Google so take every line with a grain of salt, but here are some bits from it:
Quote:
We were immediately made ​​to sign a confidentiality agreement, after which all held in a secret room, where the walls were hung throughout various examples of concept art. The first thing that catches your eye - it’s two impressive pictures with the Loki (Tom Hiddleston ), imprisoned, sketches with Odin ( Anthony Hopkins ) in his new armor (it will be about four options, all look divine), between the romantic setting Thor ( Chris Hemsworth ) and Jane Foster ( Natalie Portman ) in a night of Asgard, huge high-tech ships of the dark elves, something resembling a bee sting, and more. We also saw a stunning layout of Asgard.

Algrim looks really intimidating and passes through three visual transformation.The first stage - a dark elf, and the second - the famous red-and-gold armor from the comics that look more impressive on the big screen, and the third - the transformation in the course, a monster that does not have anything human, he was all in black and shades of blood red facial and canines (something that reminds the ancient African tribal masks).

Marauders attack on the residents of Vanaheim develops into a personal conflict for Hogun ( Tadanobu Asano , a member of The Warriors Three, which also includes Volstagg (played by Ray Stevenson ) and Fandral), because the damage is done not only his people, but also his family.

We managed to see the interesting furnished room at the majestic palace of grand and luxurious Thor Odin’s Hall of knowledge (in theory we had to go through it at one of the pavilions and see the live scene between Anthony Hopkins and Natalie Portman, but, unfortunately, that- something has changed in the schedule of a famous actor, so everything was moved to another day.)

A few words about the imprisonment of Loki. This is a very strange place that hardly anyone visits. Frigga ( Rene Russo ) is a real and loving mother made ​​sure that her son had a bed, a shelf full of books of famous writers and so on.His only environment - it’s Marauders. Speaking of Frigg. In this film, she paid a lot of attention, and it will be at the epicenter of events.

It turns out that all the nine worlds are now on the brink of war. There are constant battles, there are casualties on all sides. On one of the featured paintings we can see one standing on the balcony and watching closely to see how Thor with asgardskimi soldiers are trained for battle arena to reflect any impending attacks. In another painting, these same forces with the trio of soldiers learn to make a retaliatory strike against blasters, laser guns and other weapons.

Then Kyle showed us asgardskie flying ship, its spectacular views and dimensions. Judging by the description of one of the scenes, it will be very similar to the first appearance of the aircraft carrier organization SHIELD in “The Avengers.”

Referring to the comics Kirby and Simonson, Kyle mentioned that they took over from there are some stories that Volstagg spent time with their children and often told them about the ancient legends of Asgard.

Then Kyle showed a sketch of Jane is a mysterious dark temple and holding a magic stone. But the producer refused to comment further, only hinting that it would be better if there was not included.

Vowing finally, that all the spectators expect epic movie, Craig Kyle had everyone in the other room and did the most unexpected surprise: we were shown an exclusive three-minute cutting of the film. There’s a lot of cool moments. Everything will not enumerate, but we note the most impressive - the scene in the prison, where Loki something like a straitjacket, and he tosses in a fit of rage, like a hunted animal (Tom Hiddleston has never looked so scary).
So, to recap:
- A romantic night scene between Jane and Thor;
- Three costumes for Algrim/Kurse;
- The Marauders' attack on Vanaheim hit Hogun's family;
- A scene with Odin and Jane in the Hall of Science;
- Frigga gets a lot of attention in the movie. She is the only one who visits Loki, made him have a bed and books. No idea what "His only environment - it’s Marauders" means;
- Scene with Thor watching from the balcony while the warriors train;
- Asgardian flying ship;
- Volstagg telling stories to his children (the text says he has 5, no idea if that comes from the movie or they are just mentioning what happens in the comics. I had seen that number brought up before);
- Jane is a mysterious dark temple and holding a magic stone;
- Loki in prison wearing a sort of straight jacket and trashing around.
Old 10-04-2013, 11:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Hiddleston

You know what you have to do

Thanks Fran! New stuff, so many

k r i s tine | my art
Old 10-04-2013, 11:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks, Fran!!

So, it's going to be that way, huh?!
Old 10-04-2013, 11:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

Wait, I lost you guys. Do I have to be tortured/whipped to get the movie, or I had to get a bondage outfit and bribe the crew into leaking it...?

One question - in one of the previous clips, it seemed like Loki was talking to Frigga through the glass, and he looked well (hair, clothes). But the sneak peek must be after Frigga's funeral, and Loki looks a mess. What happened? Did he went into a rage and reduced himself like that, or simply the person he was talking to wasn't Frigga?
Old 10-04-2013, 11:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

I have no idea because I'm confused about where certain parts are place in the timeline.
Old 10-04-2013, 11:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Hiddleston

What clip? Show me!

ETA - Nevermind. I just watched the clip you posted Fran and I'm thinking that clip is the scene after Loki finds out about Frigga's death since Thor says like him Loki will be seeking vengeance. The other cell scenes where he was neat looking could be before her death?

OMG. Loki's face throughout that whole clip. Breaks my heart.

k r i s tine | my art

Last edited by love on the brain; 10-04-2013 at 11:47 AM
Old 10-04-2013, 12:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgp1217 (View Post)
I'm thinking that clip is the scene after Loki finds out about Frigga's death since Thor says like him Loki will be seeking vengeance. The other cell scenes where he was neat looking could be before her death?
That would be my guess, too. Would love to know for sure if the other person he was talking to was his mother or not. It can't be only her - because she is the only one who visits him, we were said - or Malekith or Algrim sneaking around to strike a deal with him or something. But the bit of clothes you can see don't look like dark elves' costume.

The spoilers from the Russian magazine set visit mentioned him trashing around in a straight jacket, I wonder where is that from? The beginning of the movie when he is first put in jail?
Quote:
OMG. Loki's face throughout that whole clip.
I know. He brought it on himself completely, but it hurts anyway.

I keep staring at that gifs you Kris posted wondering if it's a transformation or Thor's cape is simply stuck around his back in the beginning and that's why it looks like it appears from nowhere when the person turns around. I need to check out some uncolored caps.
Old 10-04-2013, 01:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

I looked at the clip again and it seems to be Thor the whole time but the hair seems too dark and now I am all confuzzled and just give me the damn movie, Marvel.