Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-12-2016, 06:10 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Embrace (View Post)
I really wanna see evie as wasp, and ive heard lots of things about ms marvel but i still know little about her.
Me too of course I I'm getting burned out on MCU movies by the time the next Avengers movies comes out we may all be burned out on them.
Old 05-12-2016, 10:14 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
Well some think the Russo's may kill her off since they said if they could save anyone they would pick the Scarlet Witch, like the way there talking its like she like the most powerful one so some thinks she could defeat Thanos but doing so she has to give her life to do it.
I would rather that be Vision, than Wanda.

Wanda is my favorite female character now, as well as in my top 5 favorite MCU characters. Them killing her off so quickly would damage the series some for me.

~Kat
Old 05-12-2016, 10:36 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCheshireKitten (View Post)
I would rather that be Vision, than Wanda.

Wanda is my favorite female character now, as well as in my top 5 favorite MCU characters. Them killing her off so quickly would damage the series some for me.
I think Vision will die either way, also I been reading some reviews on her some say it looks like she's about to snap, and really what if all this Scarlet Vision stuff is just to push her closer to the breaking point like Vision dies then she loses it.
Old 05-12-2016, 07:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

http://www.fanforum.com/f392/scarlet...-you-63171201/