Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-08-2016, 11:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hayley signed up to be the star of a new pilot on ABC. If it gets picked up, does that spell the end for Agent Carter?
Old 05-13-2016, 01:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

Well, I guess that answers my question. What do they do with Bobbi and Lance now? Do they just come back to AoS and we pretend like that goodbye never happened?
Old 05-15-2016, 11:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Idk, the way they wrote them out is pretty difficult for them to come back tbh. I mean, I guess they always can but it's gonna be stupid.

I think AoS is gonna air that 2 episodes of Most Wanted

AB∞RB: E&K+M&Ms+Evapup + all bunnies ♥ Emma | icon
Old 05-16-2016, 03:54 AM
Extreme Fan

They filmed two episodes?
Old 05-16-2016, 11:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I guess so

Old 05-16-2016, 06:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

The show used to be must watch TV for me, but I've been losing interest with each season and am a few episodes behind now. Don't really feel like I need to catch up anytime soon either. Will probably finish watching it during the summer.
Old 05-18-2016, 09:22 PM
Extreme Fan

Spoiler:
Old 05-19-2016, 10:42 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpmaluki (View Post)
Spoiler:
Yep but the show may be on its last season since ABC moved it to Tuesdays at 10.
Old 05-19-2016, 11:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I can't believe AoS, of all shows, killed off two white boys

Yeah, I guess this is goodbye

Old 05-19-2016, 12:01 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
Yep but the show may be on its last season since ABC moved it to Tuesdays at 10.
I'm preparing myself to lose the show after S4 but I won't complain if by some miracle we get to S5. It's honestly more than I expected. I just hope they won't go the same as Carter, with a wretched cliffhanger. They need to write a proper resolution to the show.

I expected Lincoln to be killed. He was truly the safest choice. No one would bay for the writers' blood if he was the fallen agent. Ward is the perfect cherry on top. He overstayed his welcome by two whole seasons.

At least people will stop complaining about this show killing off its minorities (which they don't do anymore than they kill off its majorities). We got a twofer with Lincoln and Ward.

Last edited by rpmaluki; 05-19-2016 at 12:07 PM
Old 05-19-2016, 12:10 PM
Elite Fan

Yep I think the end is indeed coming, also has anyone seen this?
Quote:
During a Q&A session at Wizard World Des Moines this weekend, the S.H.I.E.L.D. star was asked why Tony Stark or Steve Rodgers haven’t dropped by to help fight Hive, an evil ancient Inhuman. “I don’t know,” Bennet replied, “People who make movies for Marvel, why don’t you acknowledge what happens on our show? Why don’t you guys go ask them that? Because they don’t seem to care!” Extra fuel was thrown into the fire when she later added, “The Marvel Cinematic Universe loves to pretend that everything is connected, but then they don’t acknowledge our show at all. So, I would love to [appear in a Marvel movie], but they don’t seem to keen on that idea.”
Old 05-19-2016, 12:35 PM
Extreme Fan

This reminds me of Joss after AoU. He was burnt out so his comments against Marvel were understandable and Marvel did just about ruin the movie interfering. As for Chloe, I have no idea what she suddenly unburdened herself like this. Maybe she's tired of being asked the same question ALL the time. She clearly loves her job, so it's not like she suddenly wants out or anything like it.

I read some of Clark Gregg's interviews and he also has to answer the same questions, either about Coulson returning to the movies or getting some Avenger cameos on the show. He's more diplomatic about it and is really just grateful for where he is right now. He is better at side stepping the awkwardness of these kind of questions. The truth is that the MCU isn't as connected as they claim. After the movies split from the tv in terms of who was in charge, this got even more difficult and made any real tangible connectivity near impossible. The movies aren't obligated to give a hand out to the tv/netflix shows but the same shows always acknowledge the movies because they can.

Personally, this no longer matters to me one way or another. As long as my show is still on air and I get to see some of my favourite characters in Marvel, I'm good. The shows can completely break away from the MCU and end up in an alternate universe for all I care, just don't cancel them as the have done with Carter and Marvel's Most Wanted (which never even got a chance after getting rid of those two characters from SHIELD, where they were loved and appreciated).
Old 05-19-2016, 07:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

I know it's something small and insignificant, but it really irritates me when people spell it as Rodgers and not Rogers. After 75 years, you would think people would know the correct spelling of it.
Old 05-19-2016, 08:35 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I'm not suprised by her comments, I said in another thread that the movies and the show don't feel connected at all. After S1 they never did, it's always felt like AOS was on it's own. The show doesn't even feel like it's in the same universe and hasn't for a while
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top