Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-15-2021, 08:55 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elektra (View Post)
Loki was all about the character of Loki growing and developing.

By the end of the season, he decided he no longer wanted power. He only wanted to make sure Sylvie was okay, and to stop the Universe from descending into chaos.

Considering we already saw the other Loki variants couldn't move past the "I want the throne" bit - with the exception of Kid Loki, Classic Loki, and Alligator Loki (maybe? Hard to tell with a Gator ) - this is a big deal for Loki, and it made for a satisfying character arc.

In a way, our Loki finally found his "Glorious Purpose", something even Sylvie couldn't find. Yes, she killed He Who Remains ... but now what does she do? She hasn't been able to grow beyond her need for vengeance, and now she's left wholly unsatisfied.

The fact that the events with Kang/Immortus/Nathanial Richards (whoever this variant was supposed to be) are going to lead into other MCU movies was only secondary to Loki's personal character development.

In Season 2, we'll probably get a more action-oriented story line since he now has to deal with the fallout of whatever happens with the Multi-verse.

I think He Who Remains was the ONLY benevolent variant of Kang. Every new Kang variant we see going forward (and I have a feeling there will be more than one) will now probably be worse than the last one.
I felt like Loki completed all his personal growth by episode three. He spent the rest of the season being rather bumbling. And in the end he failed to accomplish anything he wanted to do.

Would be nice to see more Gator Loki.

It'll be interesting to see what they do with Kang. He certainly has the potential to become the next big bad of the MCU. Thanos may have been inevitable, but Kang is infinite.
Old 07-15-2021, 12:35 PM
Moderator Support Team

I think it will be interesting to see how he gets Mobius and B-15 to be back on his side again and to try and take down Kang. now that the timeline has clearly changed and they dont know who he is now.
My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2021, 03:57 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kind Of Crazy (View Post)
I think it will be interesting to see how he gets Mobius and B-15 to be back on his side again and to try and take down Kang. now that the timeline has clearly changed and they dont know who he is now.
Yep that bit was the fun bit I was like what??
Old 07-15-2021, 06:07 PM
Moderator Support Team

yeah that was a fun twist
Old 07-15-2021, 08:36 PM
Total Fan

I can see Loki enchanting Mobius and B-15 and bringing back their memories of him in the first episode of Season 2, then we'll see them working together for the remainder of the season.
Old 07-16-2021, 09:02 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
I can see Loki enchanting Mobius and B-15 and bringing back their memories of him in the first episode of Season 2, then we'll see them working together for the remainder of the season.
True that can happen
Old 07-16-2021, 01:52 PM
Loyal Fan

I love how so many of us want to see Mobius on his jet skis again! I think we will! LOL

Quote:
Loki was all about the character of Loki growing and developing.

By the end of the season, he decided he no longer wanted power. He only wanted to make sure Sylvie was okay, and to stop the Universe from descending into chaos.
. ITA, I felt like he became a hero

Quote:

In Season 2, we'll probably get a more action-oriented story line since he now has to deal with the fallout of whatever happens with the Multi-verse.
Maybe big brother will make an appearance to help?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mori
WandaVision's still my fave too. I liked that Vision's "love persevering" line was included in the cosmic montage at the beginning of this episode.

I liked how unexpectedly horrifying and sinister Miss Minutes was.
Oh yes, WV is my fave still too. I can't wait to see what happens when SW sees White Vision again now that he has memories back! You know its gonna happen!

and yes, Miss Minutes managed to be both terrifying and cute at the same time "He Who Remains" sure didn't want Loki/Sylvie in there!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elektra
I would love this!
IrishWristWatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2021, 12:41 PM
Moderator Support Team

yeah I hope we see more of Miss Minutes in the second season. she is a great character
Old 07-18-2021, 04:41 AM
Moderator Support Team

she was a good add one
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top